Spencer - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall see but I would not say he will fired with such certainty.

Yeah but if he keeps saying racist stuff like he said today about Candice! And targeting her because she is black! I hope he gets our soon! I dislike him more than I dislike our little Aryan Nation.

Yeah but if he keeps saying racist stuff like he said today about Candice! And targeting her because she is black! I hope he gets our soon! I dislike him more than I dislike our little Aryan Nation.

I doubt they will fire Spencer being that he is in a union and has more protection with ''good cause''requirement unlike the employment at will of the stupid girls.

Be funny if Howard evicts him.

I doubt they will fire Spencer being that he is in a union and has more protection with ''good cause''requirement unlike the employment at will of the stupid girls.

Be funny if Howard evicts him.

I want Candace too!

Spencer got fired!

KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!!

Spencer did not get fired. He is part of the railroad union and the way he talks in the big brother is the way he and most of his co-workers talk at work. You would have to murder someone to get fired from a union like that.

In all fairness to spencer, he might have confused Kermit with Bert or Ernie. Nah. He called him a fag. To his face. Andy missed the opportunity to clean Spencer's clock and teach him a lesson. Verbally, if nothing else.

Guest 6Borders

I seriously doubt Spencer will be fired. He will probably be fined and be on probation if they do anything, unless he continues to make remarks or accelerates the remarks.

I think the Hitler remark was taken out of context. I would have to go back and hear the ACTUAL conversation again but as I recall he was pointing out that Hitler was a brilliant speaker, NOT that he admired the man himself. There are lots of evil people in the world who are brilliant.

In all fairness to spencer, he might have confused Kermit with Bert or Ernie. Nah. He called him a fag. To his face. Andy missed the opportunity to clean Spencer's clock and teach him a lesson. Verbally, if nothing else.

Hey, Slim. Andy laughed so maybe it did not bother him. I cannot help but think of steers and queers, Officer and a Gentleman now hearing that gal from Texas say queer. :D

Hey, Slim. Andy laughed so maybe it did not bother him. I cannot help but think of steers and queers, Officer and a Gentleman now hearing that gal from Texas say queer. :D

Hey back, Arrowhead.

You're right for once. Heh. I should have said, "if it bothered Andy, he missed the opportunity to clean his clock, etc." Officer and A Gentlemen. Ah, memories.

The TMZ story is BS - they said the same things in there that the other story said - no new news - TMZ just generated some web traffic.

Spencer is not here as a representative of the locomotive company - why should they care what he says?

The girls I can understand, the modeling and pageant stuff is social, public.

I get the feeling that Spencer was just messing around with Andy, and while the statement was harsh, it was not intended with malicious intent.

Once again, Spencer just needs sensitivity training. :hammer:

Guest 6Borders

Spencer and his Union rep will go before the Union Pacific ppl and Spencer will be just fine (I'm sure his family has already hired or contacted the Union attny). UP is just doing the same "damage control" that Grodner did, issuing the "we don't condone" statement, but taking it one step further in saying they are looking into it (the CBA they have with Spencer and the specifics as to that agreement). The difference with Aaryn and GM is they are representing products and promoting products and events and being signed on with a talent agency is not like a real job with 10-year and does not guarantee you work! Collective bargaining

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Part of a series on Organized labour 120px-Co-op_activism5.svg.png

Academic disciplines[show]

Collective bargaining is a process of negotiations between employers and a group of employees aimed at reaching agreements that regulate working conditions. The interests of the employees are commonly presented by representatives of a trade union to which the employees belong. The collective agreements reached by these negotiations usually set out wage scales, working hours, training, health and safety, overtime, grievance mechanisms, and rights to participate in workplace or company affairs.[1]

The union may negotiate with a single employer (who is typically representing a company's shareholders) or may negotiate with a group of businesses, depending on the country, to reach an industry wide agreement. A collective agreement functions as a labor contract between an employer and one or more unions. Collective bargaining consists of the process of negotiation between representatives of a union and employers (generally represented by management, in some countries such as Austria, Sweden and the Netherlands by an employers' organization) in respect of the terms and conditions of employment of employees, such as wages, hours of work, working conditions, grievance-procedures, and about the rights and responsibilities of trade unions. The parties often refer to the result of the negotiation as a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) or as a collective employment agreement (CEA).

Do they all know he is making these racist remarks and why isn't anyone standing up to him (and the others too for saying the same crap).?

After being stationed in a couple of those backwoods states you'll find that the mentality is GOOD OLD BOY. And it ABSOLUTELY IS.

Every state in the United States has its backwoods areas and good old boys and girls. Difference is, some of those states have made it a cottage industry and brought it to the fore. People are the same everywhere and backwood mentality exists in boroughs of the largest city in the country and in the plains and deserts and high countries of this land. We are all just people. Some with opportunity, some with none, some make their own, some never realize they can. All the same, ultimately.

Guest 6Borders

Exactly Slim...you can take the people out of the culture but you can rarely take the culture out of the people (unless they themselves are completely determined to reinvent themselves and even then there are usually clinks in the armor)

Spenser is what they call sketchie.

I dislike Amanda the most. Not sure why. But I tend to be fickle and change my mind from time to time.

Spenser is what they call sketchie.

I dislike Amanda the most. Not sure why. But I tend to be fickle and change my mind from time to time.

I'm with Marty, not sure what it is about her and kaitlyn that I just can't seem to connect or relate to them. Maybe I'll get it soon

Kermit the frog and then a gay guy wears green and someone quips kermit the fag...it alliterates, said to his face without derision, it is funny (edgy yes, but funny and not meant to hurt) so Andy took it as it was intended. I never said Nigger until I met one...a guy who told me his name was Nigger. I laughed and said that I had been told it was a bad thing to call people. He said no he was reclaiming it from the Niger river. He objected to the term African he wanted the continent called Nigger. I gulped and said what I had never before said. I stopped calling people Negroes and went to African American but when they decided they were black and europeans were white, I just said you are all color blind we are all shades of brown. I have African or Nigger, European and Asian blood and am not ashamed of any of it. I have never seen a white or black or yellow or red person. I've seen cream, beige, tan, milk and dark chocolate, brown, and I have seen these browns tinged red, green, and yellow but always brown. We are one human race who have traveled over a planet and have become sequestered and isolated and ended up with characteristics unlike one another, but we are still just one race capable of breeding together.

I watch Spencer speaking to Helen and he seems ok to me and he is a strategist, not as good as Helen, but he is up there and so is Amanda and the one who figured out the alliance Candice these are the ones I like to see play with one another getting all the duds out.