Amanda - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm starting to like Cray-Cray! Still think she is psycho. But she is not letting McRae change her mind. She is the one pulling the strings in this relationship! Alliance or not!

How did those shots make it onto the feed?

The feeds are on a several second delay so they can cut to the fish when nudity is out of line. Personally don't care, just surprised those shots made it onto the feed.

I think the network is being paid by various drug companies to alter the awareness of these people to see what will happen. It is a science experiment with no validity being conducted by spurious corporate paid lab techs. You have all been skirting recognizing the truth of that just as Helen and Candice have been on the verge of knowing the truth of MC.

Ok I'm starting to like Cray-Cray! Still think she is psycho. But she is not letting McRae change her mind. She is the one pulling the strings in this relationship! Alliance or not!

Drats she gave in!

How did those shots make it onto the feed?

The feeds are on a several second delay so they can cut to the fish when nudity is out of line. Personally don't care, just surprised those shots made it onto the feed.

Is it still nudity if she has the band aids on?

McCrea is really a little wierd. Not sure why she is with him except to manipulate him and try and keep up with what the guys are doing. LOL

Last night Amanda and Helen had a long talk in the have not room, and seriously folks, if not for the fact that Howard was there to throw them off whenever he could, these two ladies pretty much have the house figured out.

Amanda IMO is THE MOST dangerous player in the whole house, she has connected ALL the necessary dots that need connecting, and her Adderall enhanced mind is incredibly stategic. Howard was present and sat with Helen after Amanda left, and continued to throw Helen off the trail, BUT -

Amanda is onto Howard and I think that is why she walked out of the conversation in the first place.

Once Amanda and Helen hook up their minds without Howard present to run interference, the house is going to quake. If Amanda or Helen win HOH or MVP this week mark my words, one of TMC will be leaving.

Last night Amanda and Helen had a long talk in the have not room, and seriously folks, if not for the fact that Howard was there to throw them off whenever he could, these two ladies pretty much have the house figured out.

Amanda IMO is THE MOST dangerous player in the whole house, she has connected ALL the necessary dots that need connecting, and her Adderall enhanced mind is incredibly stategic. Howard was present and sat with Helen after Amanda left, and continued to throw Helen off the trail, BUT -

Amanda is onto Howard and I think that is why she walked out of the conversation in the first place.

Once Amanda and Helen hook up their minds without Howard present to run interference, the house is going to quake. If Amanda or Helen win HOH or MVP this week mark my words, one of TMC will be leaving.

That will make the game more interesting.

I voted her MVP the first time because I liked her interview with Jeff. 350x700px-LL-c92c8a03_im_sorry.gif

Yeah, those interviews sure didn't portray them accurately. I thought Aaryn was going to be too sweet and naïve to last in this game. Lol.

As for Amanda, I'm not a fan but I like her more than I did at first. I think she's going to be genuinely hurt by Mcpizza. She trusts him completely and he's using her.

Yeah, those interviews sure didn't portray them accurately. I thought Aaryn was going to be too sweet and naïve to last in this game. Lol.

As for Amanda, I'm not a fan but I like her more than I did at first. I think she's going to be genuinely hurt by Mcpizza. She trusts him completely and he's using her.

True - Funny thing is I think Amanda is using McCrea and only hangs with him for game purposes. Funny how people can see things in a totaly different light. My gut feeling in the outside world she is not someone to be recconded with.

Just heard her reinforcing a stereotype..."I like money I'm a Jew"...while I like her forthrightness, and her strategizing...playing into the idea that Jews are unique in being interested in money is just stupid. Most people want to be well off if not desiring to be actually wealthy. She could have said " I'm like most people, I like money" and been realistic without playing into that misconception that is used as a reason to hate Jews.

I agree with you I think she is the smartest player except when it comes to McCrae. She needs to figure out he is in with these guys. I am surprised she is just going along with his plan to vote out Elissa.

She is very smart but I think all the guys are on to her and she is a big target. I always get the impression that she is older then 20 something.

She is very smart but I think all the guys are on to her and she is a big target. I always get the impression that she is older then 20 something.

Agree. I think that amanda has been to some barbecues. She either tucks away her emotions so that nobody can see or nonplussed is just not part of her mental-makeup. If she wins comps; she could win it all except.......those men probably won't vote her 500K under any circumstances.

Amanda uses expensive face-care products. Side note......I think I read that Amanda has lost a lot of weight. That could explain some things.

..I think I read that Amanda has lost a lot of weight. That could explain some things.

I wish I could lay around all summer and have a pantry filled with food and and lose weight... just sayin