Amanda - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured Amanda would go off on Jeremy if he ever was a little b!tch to her. He was. She didn't. Fail.

I wish she would have, too. You can tell she's got that in her if he ever cornered her. She might actually make herself a target, though by doing that. She knows who's controlling that house now.

I voted her MVP the first time because I liked her interview with Jeff. 350x700px-LL-c92c8a03_im_sorry.gif

Not that I would vote for Amanda for MVP, either, but I actually like her better now than I used to. It's probably mainly because of her aversion to Aaryn. Cute emoticon, btw. I love it!

She, despite her smarts and forwardness, buys into the woman taking a second place to a man notion put out in Genesis...she alluded to it with McC and it probably also runs in her actions toward Jerkorrhea

Is it true that she used the "N" word before insurance.

Well, if so, she is a hypocrite if she continues to chastise Aaryn for the same thing.

That was not her it was GinaMarie.

That was not her it was GinaMarie.

Despite the negative of the N word, it is really the perception that a skin color dominates the socio economic group that uses welfare. That is inaccurate, but fostered by some people who have a pov that also thinks Mexicans are using our system while they actually do contribute largely to it. I doubt that GM came to her opinion from any scholarly attempt at knowing statistics; she came to that view from her family and friends. Mexicans are proud of their culture and their work ethic. They look down on Af Ams as lazy (I am speaking of those whom I have known) they do not hate the way KKKers do, their pov is based on amalgamated perception of another group. Are they accurate? That is a question I'll leave to allow others to answer here. Are Italians hard workers? Do they work as hard as Mexicans? Do women work as hard as men? Given that women have less muscle strength do we judge them by that lesser capacity or by how much they use the muscles they do have? We live in the most affluent society the world has known and we are in a time of contraction when that affluence is being dissipated away from us to those who have so much and yet never have enough. They want their luxury to be absolute and that means having people work for them to make them more catered to. They foster the attitudes that keep us divided so we need to look at how we perceive each other whether we are coming from a guidance that manipulates us to that perception.

I just wish that she, Helen and Candice would figure out the MC already! They are so close!

I thought Candice and Helen had already figured that out.

She is crazy nobody believes me but she is Cray-Cray crazy!

Clearly if she's walking around with VERY little on.

I thought Candice and Helen had already figured that out.

I believe they have voiced it as a possiblity, have talked about a possible "all-male alliance" but haven't actually put a bow on it. The boys have done a good dance by having many diferent "realizations" actually agreeing with any theory Candace and Helen have that doesn't break up "bro-mance 2013."

Amanda, Aaryn, McCrae and Jeremy by the pool discussing eating while on Adderall.

Apparently it makes Jeremy hungry, but McCrae said it kills his appetite, then Aaryn says "I am so glad they let me have it, I didn't want to go through withdrawals in the house" and Amanda makes a similar comment expressing how glad she is that BB let her have it in the house and then the cameras cut to the fish, then the kitchen, and when we get back to the pool the conversation has moved on.

Amanda, Aaryn, McCrae and Jeremy by the pool discussing eating while on Adderall.

Apparently it makes Jeremy hungry, but McCrae said it kills his appetite, then Aaryn says "I am so glad they let me have it, I didn't want to go through withdrawals in the house" and Amanda makes a similar comment expressing how glad she is that BB let her have it in the house and then the cameras cut to the fish, then the kitchen, and when we get back to the pool the conversation has moved on.

Maybe this is the problem in a nutshell. BB is feeding the HGs drugs. Hmmm... Adderall makes people do things out of character. This season may really backfire on BB.