Nick - Week 2 - (MVP Nominee) - Evicted (July 11)

CeCiMom

Exactly...I don't want Elissa to stay but if that's what it takes to see Jeremy and Aaryn go bat shi*t crazy tonight when they realize they have NO control over the house then so be it.

For some reason, I always agree with what you post and this time is no different. Elissa and Nick are just pawns in the make "Jeremy and Aaryn suffer as much as possible plan". I like that plan though. Seeing the looks on their faced will be awesome!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance Nick- aka Rumpelstiltskin from Shrek- did anyone notice he looks so much like this character. His facial expressions were right on imitations of Rumpelstiltskin. Smarmy, arrogant, and not too bright. Watch it on demand and it is uncanny how his expressions look like this character.

I am glad to see him go-

rumpelstiltskin-g.jpg

That's a great photo of Nick. He was way too invisible until it was too late. I think that he should have gone far. Didn't; at all.

Nor do I believe that he is going to pal around with GinaMarie. If he does, I hope that he doesn't shatter her crazy dreams.

without gm keeping his memory alive who would even remember this guy

if she by miracle wins hoh nick will lives on :animated_bouncy: