Nick - Week 2 - (MVP Nominee) - Evicted (July 11)

CeCiMom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda, Aaryn and GM or talking about him in the HOH room. Amanda is casting a LOT of suspicion on Nick. Saying how he is always in the DR, saying how smart he is, speculating that MAYBE he is gay, MAYBE he is Brendons brother etc. They are becoming VERY suspicious about him, and Amanda and Aaryn are warning GM that he is not what he seems to be.

Nick needs to be very careful around Amanda, her antenna's are WAY up.

Apparently he graduated college, and Amanda asked him "cum laude?" and he replied "Whats that?" and so she thinks that he is pretending to be dumb but that he is really a genius.

Guest 6Borders

Nick doesn't really get enough air time to get to know him but he is definitely a shady character.

Apparently he's friends with the wife of someone from BB9.

nick is surviving but he isnt fooling anyone

jeremy of nick will probably be the first one of mc to go

i picked nick to win the game but i would be surprised if he did at this point :animated_bouncy:

nick is surviving but he isnt fooling anyone

jeremy of nick will probably be the first one of mc to go

i picked nick to win the game but i would be surprised if he did at this point :animated_bouncy:

Not to jinx you but you usually get it right or close enough. Nick seems uneasy and just not with it. All that eagerness to play the game has gone somewhere other than the BB house. I think the girls maybe make him very nervous, uvp, among other things. I think he will go. A shame.

Did anyone notice that some of the other HG's mention that he gets called to the DR quite a bit, and that it is making them suspicious of him?

CBS really needs to tighten the production strings a bit. Seems obvious that he is involved in stuff when he gets so much face time. They need to call all of them to the DR in shifts to throw off suspicion.

Looks like Nick is going to be leaving this week. Spencer is working on getting Elissa to stay in the house because he wants to control her, but I think he just likes making drama and seeing people angry. What Spencer is not realizing and I hope he never does is that if he keeps it up with his plan to get people mad it can come back to bite him and very likely it will.

But Nick is the founder of the moving company... I am so confused about this... Jeremy was the ONLY one not on board with getting David out, though he said to their faces that he was in.... I hope that out of all of them on the block, that Nick is the one to go, though I wish it was someone else because I like Helen & Elissa and I think they can really pull it together & get some control. Why oh why did that jerk have to win POV. From what was said this morning the POV had to do with babies & nurseries... WHO would ever figure Jeremy would do well???

Is Spencer REALLY wanting to vote out Nick or is this his way of setting up Andy/Helen/Amanda etc for the wonky vote while still sending Elissa home?

I think so because although Spencer seems to be a pretty bright guy Nick seems to be a pivotal connection to other HG's, like GM.

Also it sure seems too early in the game to start voting out members of your alliance.

Hoping Nick stays. I read this on the Internet wonderd if anyone saw this -

Amanda w/McCrea in the plane room are posing for the camera and said we're voting for Elissa to stay but we're lying about it!! Fingers crossed!

Facebook has gone batshit crazy for Elissa and she has a huge huge fan base. :lookaround:

Facebook has gone batshit crazy for Elissa and she has a huge huge fan base. :lookaround:

Aside from being treated like crap and being targeted for eviction, AND being Rachel's sister, what has she done inside the house to warrant me liking her as a player? She is a mediocre strategist at best, so far hasn't won a single competition. I just don't get the "lovefest" on the internet and I assume that the majority of them are young kids getting swept up in the whole "Elissa getting bullied stuff".

What I don't like about Nick is Gina Marie! These guys are really stringing these women alone! Geeze, why can't the women get smart about the men? Candice is getting close but she needs to stop relying on Spencer for voting directions.

Did he say on the show tonight that he didn't really like Gina Marie. I missed hearing it all but I thought that is what he said. If so I really thought it was mutual but I guess not. If that is what he said Gina Marie is going to have 2 bad suprises when she gets out of the house!