Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

I wonder if constantly threatening to win every competition is part of some twisted strategy. Everyone that knows even an ounce about BB knows that there are endurance comps that a guy his size won't have a chance in hell of winning as well as plenty of random luck comps that you can try to throw and still end up accidentally winning. The guy can sound halfway smart when he's not making this stupid statement constantly!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn"t that make him a good player? .. Jeremy is a bully, yes, but compared to Aaryn, he's an angel. And much of what he does inside the BB house is an act anyway. He declared himself the best physical player on Day 1, and makes threats and intimidates people based on that. For me, that's acceptable. It's his personal vendetta against Elissa that bothers me. But then again, he might be exaggerating that a bit. Aaryn and GM, on the other hand, seem to be much worse as they are bigoted against large groups of people..

Nah... just anyone accepting his bullying DUMBER.

Guest 6Borders

Just a little off topic...there is a guy on the new "reality" series Summer Camp who looks almost exactly like Jeremy (have not seen him with the shirt off yet).

Jeremy is telling Kaitlin about his current alliance of 5. He is telling her that they are expendable down the line. He is telling her about it as if it just happened recently and he joined their alliance because "it wouldn't hurt".

So now Kaitlin knows that he is part of something else, and he is telling her that they can drop them like its hot when they need to, and he is making sure that she will keep it a secret.

She said Howard and Spencer wont win anything.

Funny, she thinks that THEY are now in HER alliance with Jeremy. What a laugh. She has no clue, he sold it really good.

Now they appear to be getting it on. :lol2:

Jeremy is a disgusting, arrogant POS and he's making a fool out of Kaitlin, not that I care because I don't like her either. I can't wait to see this crew go from the penthouse to the outhouse.

LOL that is true but he won't have to because he has the no slop pass unfortunately

Yeah, I know and that sucks but at least he won't be lying in the hoh bed proclaiming to be the master of the universe.

I have a feeling he would be proclaiming he was the master of the house from the outhouse too.... He says things on a daily basis that has me going what the??????

Guest 6Borders

I am not in favor of Elissa staying but since I pretty much know that is going to happen it's going to be fun to see Jeremy go ballistic on the house tomorrow night. He'll either be so mad he will get HOH or so mad he will totally blow the comp!

I am not in favor of Elissa staying but since I pretty much know that is going to happen it's going to be fun to see Jeremy go ballistic on the house tomorrow night. He'll either be so mad he will get HOH or so mad he will totally blow the comp!

Wait! I thought she was leaving! I thought she didn't have the votes????

I really think she is leaving this time.

I've reached my quota listening to him threaten other HG if they don't vote the way he wants them to this week. The bullying and arrogance are going to be his demise in this game. I can't wait to watch him walk out the door and hopefully it will be before jury members are formed. He needs to go back to Texas NOW. :angry:

I gotta say that the "Little baby golden Veto chip" segment was pretty funny. :lol2:

As was the segment where he was in the bed reassuring Kaitlin.

And you gotta admit he was very reassuring to her and she was definitely a bit spellbound.

And also I felt that him approaching the other members of TMC and laying it down was a valid - non-bullying move.

After all if he is going to make a stand against a non-alliance member, and they don't have his back, then why would he want to roll with them anyway?

He is someone who I think may let power go to his head if he wins HOH as I doubt he will ever get MVP it seems it will go to candice, Elissa, or Helen as long as they stay in the house. I hope he gets nominated and evicted soon because he is really starting to get on my nerves.

OMG he is such a jerk! I truly hate this guy. He looks like Taylor Lautner and Alfred E. Neuman had a baby. In the beginning I thought I was going to like him. The more I watch him the more I want him gone. If TMC makes it to the final 5, I pray that he is the FIRST one they pick off!

Man, that Jeremy is such a funny guy. When he and Howard were thinking of a pranking Aaryn Jeremy told Howard he should rape her. Joking about rape is so hilarious isn't it Jeremy. JERK!

I read that, too. What a scumbag. He just gets worse with his comments and attitude every day. Wonder how his Mom will feel if she hears he made this comment.