Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

I dislike this man so much that it is difficult for me to watch him on the feeds. I really want him gone no matter how it affects the game.

Same for me! I can't stand his cocky attitude. He's trying so hard to be the big dog. It makes me think he's probably been a nobody all of his life.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every season needs a bully. I would much rather watch him on the feeds then some of the others sleeping. I just can't stand watching him and Kaitlin together.

Yeah me either so what I would like is for Jeremy to come off and Katilin go up and out!

This guy drives me crazy. Having any Native American ancestry is something to be proud of but I honestly don't get the feeling that he chooses to acknowledge his ancestry for that reason at all. Seriously, all the stereotypical native things he says just sound silly and he needs to quit with the 'hand to the mouth' noise. I have some very close friends that are Mi'kmaq and in all the years I have known them they have yet to say or act at all like Jeremy does. I think it is just something he uses for attention only...and he only seems to pull it out when he is being aggressive. And with having his ancestry you would think he would be a bit more sensitive about what he says about other people.

This guy really needs to leave the house....

I have a feeling he's not really devoted to MC! He knows MC want Amanda out next! However he warns Amanda that people after her!

No, he's not devoted. He voted to keep David and went against the others. Jeremy is going to do what Jeremy wants and I can't fault him for that. Too many players hiding behind others in this game.

No, he's not devoted. He voted to keep David and went against the others. Jeremy is going to do what Jeremy wants and I can't fault him for that. Too many players hiding behind others in this game.

Yeah he knows the others will protect him by him going to those group meetings lol

Jeremy knew that the plan was to evict David and was on board with it. I may be wrong on this, but I thought MC inc. knew they had the votes to evict David, so Jeremy's vote wasn't necessary, and that he didn't need to evict his friend. Also, it was my understanding that they wanted an odd vote count so that it wouldn't be immediately obvious who voted for who so that nobody would know there were definite sides...hence why Nick, Amanda, and Spencer kept the ruse going, as well why Spencer led Candy to believe he was voting with her for Elissa to go.

Jeremy knew that the plan was to evict David and was on board with it. I may be wrong on this, but I thought MC inc. knew they had the votes to evict David, so Jeremy's vote wasn't necessary, and that he didn't need to evict his friend. Also, it was my understanding that they wanted an odd vote count so that it wouldn't be immediately obvious who voted for who so that nobody would know there were definite sides...hence why Nick, Amanda, and Spencer kept the ruse going, as well why Spencer led Candy to believe he was voting with her for Elissa to go.

yep that was it

I have a feeling he's not really devoted to MC! He knows MC want Amanda out next! However he warns Amanda that people after her!

Well I believed that to be true when he voted the opposite of the MC and had his plaything do the same.

Oh ok I think I missed this stuff. Thanks for clearing that up!

A bit abrasive for me but I like him. Sort of reminds me of Evil Dick.

Oh yeah I agree. Could you imagine a season of both of them in the house? :shocked2:

The way I see it, you only get bullied one of two ways...

IF you're a coward.

IF he's smarter than you are.

Boy, that house is chock full of fear and stoOpid.

filepicker%2FfCukURGIQlKghBmD4FAQ_stupid

Boy you win 1 veto comp and 1/2 of hoh and you think you are the bomb and everyone is scared of you! How big is this boys ego??? He has bb in the bag!

I take that back, he did almost won the first hoh! But these are all physical! What about mental stuff?

I just realize these hg has not been studying

I don't see him like Evil Dick at all. Evil dick might get in a person face, but it was never personal, it was always about the game. Maybe he did a few times, but he always let it go very quickly so it does not cause any long term harm with other HGs. ED might tell someone to FO, but he nearly always talked it out later with the HG when things calmed down.

This A-hole (Jeremy) takes things way to personal and can't separate the game from his personal feelings about other HGs, and it will be his downfall. He is out to get Elissa, not for game reasons, he wants to evict her because he doesn't like her. That is very bad game play, and everyone who plays like that ends up being evicted because they want others to fail more than they want to win.

Haven't they all?

In my personal opinion I think they all must be nuts to go on BB. I would never ever do it no matter how much they offered me. I like my privacy and I would get in a fight or something as soon as I got in there. BUT with that said I enjoy watching BB because of the crazy drama. I just don't want drama in MY life but I like seeing others do the drama. It also makes me feel REALLY normal.

Watching Jeremy and Kaitlyn talk last night makes me sick. He is so unbelievably manipulative to her and she has no clue. He made her repeat after him something about his awesomeness and she said it. He is getting everyone else to do his dirty work for him. He has no class and I cannot wait for him to leave the game.

Watching Jeremy and Kaitlyn talk last night makes me sick. He is so unbelievably manipulative to her and she has no clue. He made her repeat after him something about his awesomeness and she said it. He is getting everyone else to do his dirty work for him. He has no class and I cannot wait for him to leave the game.

Doesn"t that make him a good player? .. Jeremy is a bully, yes, but compared to Aaryn, he's an angel. And much of what he does inside the BB house is an act anyway. He declared himself the best physical player on Day 1, and makes threats and intimidates people based on that. For me, that's acceptable. It's his personal vendetta against Elissa that bothers me. But then again, he might be exaggerating that a bit. Aaryn and GM, on the other hand, seem to be much worse as they are bigoted against large groups of people..

I think what makes a good player would be someone like Dan who managed to stay last year to the end lying to everyone but not putting people down and not bullying people. Its one thing to be confindent and its another to be full of crap. The in your face worked for Dick it does not work for everyone. I do not think its acceptable to tell people if they don't vote Elissa out and she doesn't leave he is going to kill someone. Of course he would not but the fact he said it is ridiculous. He may be just a bunch of hot air but in my book the biggest tool in reality tv. He is disrespectful to women in general and the things he says about Elissa are lies and are ridiculous vote her out because she is Rachel's sister I have no problem with but he and his little followers have made it personal. I noticed that they wasted no time yesterday to start on Helen, So I guess the hate torch has been passed to Helen now that Elissa will be gone. Who next oh yeah Candice. Does anyone else notice this tool only picks on women. Says alot for you there Jeremy.

Jeremy is entertaing. And for those of you that care about the social issues. He was talking to Andy and saying how much he supports gay marrage and adoption. He said he would like to adopt some day.

Jeremy is a bully but it is always nice to have at least one bully in the BB house. :kid:

Jeremy is entertaing. And for those of you that care about the social issues. He was talking to Andy and saying how much he supports gay marrage and adoption. He said he would like to adopt some day.

Jeremy is a bully but it is always nice to have at least one bully in the BB house. :kid:

Well I have to have someone to complain about LOL

I guess I will be a Jeremy Jr. here. LOL But I cannot STAND him, don't LIKE him and will watch with the hopes of him leaving the BB house soon AND before jury. :lookaround: