Jeremy - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Germ thinks he's so smart, wish they would split the vote between and throw 3 toward Helen. You know like the do on survivor to throw people off of an alliance. Let him chew on that for a week

Like I said, he thinks it is his house and they are guests and he will be sending them on their way as he sees fit. I can't recall anybody as cocky as he is so early in the game. Where will it go from here?

He told aaryn and Kaitlin yesterday in the hammock that they needn't worry about a thing he had it all under control, just buckle up and enjoy the ride. ROFLMAO

THIS THE FIRST YEAR I DONT HAVE SOMEONE I REALLY WANT TO PULL FOR THE WIN. I THINK I WILL BE BEHIND GETTING THE PEOPLE I DONT LIKE GET EVICTED! like this A hole.

Jeremy thinks he is big man on campus and a jock. Both of which he attributes to his immaturity at age 23. Okay as I see it Jeremy is a BULLY. Nothing else, he demands things and people jump, he threatens people and they go meekly into a corner. Sorry, but as a Mother and Grandmother, I would like to slap the crap outta him and tell him to grow up. They are getting what they asked for... Elissa gets MVP weekly. They are the ones driving America with the whine that she will get it.

:hurray:

Lol, if Jeremy wasn't there Elissa would STILL have MVP.

It's not like she has really done anything out of the ordinary to WARRANT it based on her GAMEPLAY thus far, besides being the recipient of some foul treatment.

He came into this game with guns blazing. He's not afraid to say what he thinks nor is he afraid of other houseguests. The other players game play is just blah, blah, blah and begging eachother to keep this one and get rid of another.

I don't think Jeremy cares if he stays, therefore he is not cowtowing to the others.

He needs and wants the money. He said that he had no job and no money and talks of money. I don't think that he really would have taken the path he has taken but those yahoos made it so easy for him and now it has gone to his head, maybe. I don't like him but it's only because I don't like him. It has nothing to do with how he is playing the game because he is certainly playing it better than anybody else at the moment.

I think you mean you "could not" care less. Or maybe not. :hammer:

good on you slim for trying to sweep back the tide on that one...maddening like irregardless LOL

:bangin: I was on my own at age 16 and got my GED and never went to college. My grammar and writing are in the needs to improve category.

You are in the company of many with educations however on this one...and since you know you can improve...you can no need to apologize

good on you slim for trying to sweep back the tide on that one...maddening like irregardless LOL

You are in the company of many with educations however on this one...and since you know you can improve...you can no need to apologize

:lookaround:

Don't forget to proofread!

He's too wet behind the ears to be entertaining.

His Indian crap's boring. Ten to one he wears feathers bought at Walmart at home in the toy department.

Evil Dick and Evil Dr. Will were entertaining -- not this bore. Half the things he says when he gets pissed is muttering and makes no sense.

:smilielol: And don't forget his plastic tiara (headdress) he got from the dollar store! I have Cherokee and Choctaw blood in me, too, and I am proud of my Native American heritage also, but c'mon. Most Americans are a mixture of something. My family literally traveled just about everywhere back in the day so I would not be surprised if I have a little bit of everything in me. The bottom line is, who cares? We are who we are because that's who we choose to be by our actions.

He's gone from being annoying to unsettling in the last couple of days. His obsession with Elissa is over the top. I wouldn't be surprised to see a big blowup out of him once he is on the block if she is still around.

His obsession really is over the top. I would LOVE to see the fall out if Elissa stayed. Fingers crossed!

I can't wait to see his big turd sandwich butt leave the house so I don't have to watch him anymore.

This guy reminds of a frat boy jock who has been a bully since the 6th grade. The guy who sits in the back of the class and says crap to kids he doesn't like. "Hey fag, hows you're bf? were you the bitch last night, or was he?". Any guy that attempts to talk back gets called out "What did you say faggot? let's step out and I'll kick you're F'ing ass. I love kicking ass, and I surely would enjoy kicking yours"

This guy reminds of a frat boy jock who has been a bully since the 6th grade. The guy who sits in the back of the class and says crap to kids he doesn't like. "Hey fag, hows you're bf? were you the bitch last night, or was he?". Any guy that attempts to talk back gets called out "What did you say faggot? let's step out and I'll kick you're F'ing ass. I love kicking ass, and I surely would enjoy kicking yours"

lol you crack me up Echo! I definitely agree and can see him doing things like this.

Haha. You're like the Lenny Bruce of Morty's BB forum.

At some point people realize they can gang up on the bully and give him the whupping he needs. In this case it will be the eviction from the house...can not happen soon enough for me.

His obsession really is over the top. I would LOVE to see the fall out if Elissa stayed. Fingers crossed!

I can't wait to see his big turd sandwich butt leave the house so I don't have to watch him anymore.

LOL! I'm going to have to use that phrase in the future. Let me write it down. b-i-g t-u-r-d s-a-n-d-w-i-c-h b-u-t-t. Got it, thanks.

I'm not a Jeremy fan at all. But having him around is helping to keep things interesting.

Definitely agree! Cocky aggressive dudes like him and Frank always make for a better show than nice likable people... and there aren't even many of those this season.

I was not a Frank fan, but I think Frank was way more tolerable than this dude. At least Frank had the wacky hair that made him seem like he was fun loving. haha

I dislike this man so much that it is difficult for me to watch him on the feeds. I really want him gone no matter how it affects the game.

Ditto!!!

:bangin: I was on my own at age 16 and got my GED and never went to college. My grammar and writing are in the needs to improve category.

Don't feel bad. I'm in your same boat but worse. I graduated high school and have an associate degree and my grammar still sucks. Matter fact I even just spelled grammar wrong and my spell check caught it. LOL

I'm gonna say it, if he was replaced with Jesse right now I would not be pissed about it! What an arrogant a- hole, he will never make it to the end, I hope he goes before jury, screw his stipend.

Oh so even though he won POV he can go back up as a replacement via the HOH???