Candice - Week 2

CeCiMom

candicecastphoto.jpg

Name: Candice Stewart

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She wouldn't take down Elissa in fear of them voting out Helen.

Guest 6Borders

People who want to throw comps should not be allowed on the show. Should be an auto-penalty nom if you do!

People who want to throw comps should not be allowed on the show. Should be an auto-penalty nom if you do!

I can't stand it.. It's such an insult to the ones who are actually playing!

I hope she starts to win some competitions soon. The mean girls have her on their radar thanks in no small part to Spencer's lies.

Agree! I can't Stand him! But because of his doing too much, it might be his downfall! Most of the girls are on to him! YEAH!!!!!

Candice is hanging in the HOH and getting along pretty good with Kaitlin. She is making slow steady progress socially and I like her disposition.

She's getting emotional describing how crappy it was last week because she was alone, she didn't have anyone to lean on.

She has worked herself into an emotional state and is crying and dabbing her eyes, unfortunately her crying is falling on deaf ears (Aaryn's).

Candace wants so badly to be accepted by and be one of the mean girls...poor insecure dear...

Is it just me or does she look just like Laila Ali? Especially when her hair is straightened.

She does, sometimes.

Candace wants so badly to be accepted by and be one of the mean girls...poor insecure dear...

I think you are right.

I don't think you're giving her credit. She's fishing for information and she's doing a good job of it. As soon as she finished in the HOH, she ran downstairs and informed Howard she turned on the waterworks and managed to piece together that Jeremy is for sure with Nick. Between that and suspecting the Moving Co. she is really figuring out true alliances better than anyone else in the house. I'm impressed.

Kaitlin was talking to Aaryn about Candice. Apparently Candice was in the hospital with major issues, one of them being pancreatitis.

Anyway the point is, Kaitlin went on to say that Candice's father is an NBA coach on the Houston Rockets basketball team, and the feeds cut to the fishes, and when they came back they didn't mention it again. Thought that was worth a mention.

Kaitlin was talking to Aaryn about Candice. Apparently Candice was in the hospital with major issues, one of them being pancreatitis.

Anyway the point is, Kaitlin went on to say that Candice's father is an NBA coach on the Houston Rockets basketball team, and the feeds cut to the fishes, and when they came back they didn't mention it again. Thought that was worth a mention.

Good! When Spencer gets out the house, Dwight Howard and them can go and kick his assets!

I don't think you're giving her credit. She's fishing for information and she's doing a good job of it. As soon as she finished in the HOH, she ran downstairs and informed Howard she turned on the waterworks and managed to piece together that Jeremy is for sure with Nick. Between that and suspecting the Moving Co. she is really figuring out true alliances better than anyone else in the house. I'm impressed.

Yes but I hate she trust Howard! He has betrayed her, threw her under the bus and help Spencer lie on her! Really doesn't have anyone but Helen! Even Kaitlin lied on her today. Jerkarrhea told Kaitlin Andy was align with Elissa and she went back and told Andy Candace said it!

They know that she is running from here to there. They see her do that. They don't like her. It doesn't matter how clever she is at playing the game; they don't like her. They have never liked her. They are not going to like her. Don't ask me why. I have no clue.

interesting...i missed that part. seems she's a better actress than I give her credit for.

She didn't tell Howard anything that he didn't already know and all her efforts went nowhere. Candice would do well to see what she sees, keep it to herself and share only when appropriate. She is way too trusting and thinks people don't see through her nervous self. Her eyes roll like pinballs when she is talking to the enemy. To them, she is expendable; just like always.

Y'all I'm trying to hang in there and watch this season bb! But I feel like I can't! I can't condone racism! And to see her being attack like this! Not because of game play but because she is black!!! They have target her from day 1! Unnecessary lies! Aryan hat is bent. ... Candace sat on it! Candace said this and that... When she didn't say anything! The last straw is when she ask Judd for some water he said he didn't want to go because there were people outside and she ask who and he went straight to nick and said she was being nosy! This is straight out racism and as a black woman I can't condone it! I'm trying to hang on there for her! Idk! And I feel cbs is condoning it!

This is not gameplay! It's pure hate!

Y'all I'm trying to hang in there and watch this season bb! But I feel like I can't! I can't condone racism! And to see her being attack like this! Not because of game play but because she is black!!! They have target her from day 1! Unnecessary lies! Aryan hat is bent. ... Candace sat on it! Candace said this and that... When she didn't say anything! The last straw is when she ask Judd for some water he said he didn't want to go because there were people outside and she ask who and he went straight to nick and said she was being nosy! This is straight out racism and as a black woman I can't condone it! I'm trying to hang on there for her! Idk! And I feel cbs is condoning it!

This is not gameplay! It's pure hate!

It'll be fine, sparklet. Their mistake, other than the obvious, is that not only are they ignorant within themselves but they surpass that ignorance and display their ugliness for the world to see and hold on tape for proof itself should they try to deny.

Rather than be upset and leave us here, write CBS and tell them how you feel. I promise to do the same.

It'll be fine, sparklet. Their mistake, other than the obvious, is that not only are they ignorant within themselves but they surpass that ignorance and display their ugliness for the world to see and hold on tape for proof itself should they try to deny.

Rather than be upset and leave us here, write CBS and tell them how you feel. I promise to do the same.

Thank you! I'm trying to hang in there! It's hard! And I will!

Its unfortunate that game wise,Candace is more or less painted into a corner as far as sides of the house go.The girls (Aaryn,Amanda,GM,Kaitlin) think they are on the dating game.The MC sees her as being in the way because she is not aligned with any of them.Of the females in the house,she has a feel for what is really going on.Its a shame that the two people she'd turn to,Helen(who has a direct pipeline to Spencer) and Elissa,who the house can't stand cannot back her up or align with her.Maybe as she unravels things a bit n more,Andy,Judd will wakeup and smell the coffee as well.