Howard - Week 2

CeCiMom

How can anyone not like Howard. He is rational, thoughtful, and strategic all the things I think are deserving of winning. So I hope it is he and Judd in the end.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can anyone not like Howard. He is rational, thoughtful, and strategic all the things I think are deserving of winning. So I hope it is he and Judd in the end.

JUDD who is judd? why bring him up?

I liked how Howard carried himself tonight. He was a total gentleman. If it had been me, I would have told McHag off right then and there about how she was putting herself at major risk outside the house saying the crap she's saying. Oh, is that a camera?

I think Howard is playing a sleeper game thus far. He's laying low, not being too strong of a player but focusing on his social game which is what gets you votes with the jury. To get to the end he will have to start winning but I think for now he is doing a great job.

I loved hearing him speak about Aaryn and her racist tirades tonight. He handled things a lot nicer than I would have. How hard must that have been for him to not call her out?!

I think his game has been classy and low-key and I hope he makes it to the end.

I liked what he said about having to keep his temper, but I did not like the way he dismissed the comments because they were not referring to him but to a female dark person (for eg) . I think he has already shown he is capable of throwing people under the bus without regard for whether they are being targeted because of their color. He knows that he has credibility with Helen as mutually members of minorities and he uses that, so he is not loyal to the position of being an anti racist. I think he is way too into what caused him to work out to get that body and those males who respect that about him is the bond he really adheres to. He is way more Schwartznegger than MLK and I have always been amused by that Germanic name since Schwartz means black and well negger...o dear did they really name someone that?

Howard is speaking up-to a camera!

Okay, so he is as guilty, because he sits there, listens to the comments and says nothing.

I honestly think those cast members who are so offended would have a better chance in that house if they spoke up. They want to get steam rolled by the others then cry about it to America.

If someone says something that is inappropriate, call them out on it. It doesn't have to be made into a big deal nor does he have to get all angry and confrontational, nor also does it mean that a line is drawn and he can't associate with them in the game any longer. A simple comment that that is offensive or inappropriate is all that is necessary. The point is made, and I doubt it would effect his game. By not saying something, it appears that he condones it and the abuser thinks it's acceptable.

Him being a youth counselor should be important to him to set an example to the children he counsels, as well give him the experience to deal with all the "children" in the BB house...

If someone says something that is inappropriate, call them out on it. It doesn't have to be made into a big deal nor does he have to get all angry and confrontational, nor also does it mean that a line is drawn and he can't associate with them in the game any longer. A simple comment that that is offensive or inappropriate is all that is necessary. The point is made, and I doubt it would effect his game. By not saying something, it appears that he condones it and the abuser thinks it's acceptable.

Him being a youth counselor should be important to him to set an example to the children he counsels, as well give him the experience to deal with all the "children" in the BB house...

Good points and esp the Youth Counselor aspect yes

Exactly he is no better than the rest because he is letting it happen!

Exactly he is no better than the rest because he is letting it happen!

I wouldn't say that, just think he's being a wuss and not being the role model that he should be. I get that it's sometimes dangerous in this game to have a conflict with someone tho...there are better ways to respond to the remarks than silence and avoidance, that won't have negative repercussions on his game.

I wouldn't say that, just think he's being a wuss and not being the role model that he should be. I get that it's sometimes dangerous in this game to have a conflict with someone tho...there are better ways to respond to the remarks than silence and avoidance, that won't have negative repercussions on his game.

That is true! And the target is not on him yet

Oh rats anyone I have ever called a Redneck liked it and had no problem with it. To me it is a term to say they are a country person. I'm not saying it in derogatory way. And they call me a city slicker and I like it.

If I called Judd a redneck I don't think he would care and he would laugh about it.

BUT if I said it to someone and they took it the wrong way and said it bothered them I wouldn't say it to them.

I would like to see Howard try and win HOH soon. Unfortunately, I have a feeling he is going to lay low and let others have the HOH headache until he NEEDS to win (or at least try) like if he gets nominated LOL. I like him so far, you could see how mad he was in his face the other night. He is right not to be confrontational (did I spell that right?), let the idiots keep digging deeper and deeper and turn on themselves. Just like Aaryn is doing now with Kaitlyn.

If it wasn't for the racism issues, we wouldn't even know these people were in the house. They could just as well be mirrors on the wall, because they aren't playing the game.

Sadly Ginger, your spot on. It's amazing those racial remarks will probably boosts the shows ratings.

I think the scandal must be good for CBS.

Unfortunately once Aaryn and Jeremy are evicted the ratings will most likely sink faster than the Titanic, and CBS knows this.

It almost feels like a plot, similar to the Season 11 "Jessie the bully" plot. Once the bad guy leaves the house the majority of people watching will drop off like flies, leaving the diehards to pick through the rest. Thankfully though the "racist boosted ratings" will probably allow them to pick the show up for another season - we have Aaryn to thank for that!

I think the scandal must be good for CBS.

Unfortunately once Aaryn and Jeremy are evicted the ratings will most likely sink faster than the Titanic, and CBS knows this.

It almost feels like a plot, similar to the Season 11 "Jessie the bully" plot. Once the bad guy leaves the house the majority of people watching will drop off like flies, leaving the diehards to pick through the rest. Thankfully though the "racist boosted ratings" will probably allow them to pick the show up for another season - we have Aaryn to thank for that!

Isn't that what BB likes, someone for us to hate? One thing I will say about Grodner, she gets her staff to find the most vile people on earth for her show!

There was his chance to stand up and take up for Candice when Arayn was blaming her for being a racist! No what does he do I quote I don't think you we're trying to be racist! Maybe Candice misunderstood! R U KIDDING ME! Then she ask him to talk to Candice for her....huh???

Howard came out of the DR and talking to Amanda, Helen, Andy and Judd. I don't know if he is for real but sounds like he might be thinking about changing his mind and might be keeping Alissa. (I hope he is just playing with them)

They keep telling him if they keep Elissa they will always control the vote.