Helen - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

Quite a few lumps in the game this season and Helen is one of them. It's all "blah, blah, blah." I think she likes to hear herself talk. They need to stop worrying about what America thinks and just play the game.

She is using that as an excuse. She is really in an alliance with her and is trying to save her!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen is being smart regarding the mvp. If Elissa goes, Helen will be the next mvp for sure. Good move on her part. When she gets it (because Elissa will likely be voted out this week) she needs to keep her mouth shut about it. I doubt she will though because there are some VERY accomplished liars in the men this season.

Guest 6Borders

Helen is rapidly losing her place on my favorites list. If she does not tone down the "keep Elissa" campaign she is going to be out the door, sitting next to Julie and wondering how this all went down. As for America being mad at her and Andy as a reason to keep Elissa is just plain dumb. Helen and Andy are no dopes and have studied the game and they should know that America is going to move on to the next thing.

Big Brother America tends to be irrational though. BB America forms clicks and they have their own alliance. I think Helen should see if Elissa leaves then she is most likely going to get the vote. When she says to the people that if Elissa leaves America is going to give Jeremy the vote.... I really don't think she really believes that.

She would be better off letting Elissa go and move on to other alliances.

Big Brother America tends to be irrational though. BB America forms clicks and they have their own alliance. I think Helen should see if Elissa leaves then she is most likely going to get the vote. When she says to the people that if Elissa leaves America is going to give Jeremy the vote.... I really don't think she really believes that.

She would be better off letting Elissa go and move on to other alliances.

I agree. Helen is going to have to win comps to stay in the house. It is going to be a long fight for her. They are going to turn on her after elissa is gone and I can understand why she wants to keep elissa. She trusts only her. Once that is gone, it will be tougher. That's how I see it. I am more often wrong than right.

I doubt that Helen will be able to last the summer. I am sorry to say that I just don't see it. We've got some mean people in that house for BB15. Not many kindhearts among the bunch. Tough group.

I think she can convince the guys that they have the brawn and she might be of good help with the memory comps. With her slight figure she might be really good at the hanging competitions too. I think she might do really well in competitions. I am still rooting for her. I just want her to quit trying to ride Elissa's coattails.

Guest 6Borders

Helen's alternative to Elissa and Candice for female friendship is:

Amanda

Kaitlin

Aaryn

GinaMarie

She has Howard and Andy on the guy side. I think she and Howard someone have formed a side alliance thru some kind of mental telepathy...lol!

She has Howard and Andy on the guy side. I think she and Howard someone have formed a side alliance thru some kind of mental telepathy...lol!

I sincerely wish that she could shake some sense into andy and calm him down so that they could forge a strong alliance with Howard. I've seen Howard put her down, though, and that bothers me. Andy would be the one for Helen to go with. I think tht you are right.

Howard confuses me totally. Early yesterday, he had a big prayer session with Elissa, then in the afternoon, after Candice blabbed her mouth to him, he went straight to Aryan and ratted out the Helen/Andy/Elissa/Howard/Spencer/McCrae/Amanda alliance (acting like he's a mole for the beiber clan or something) and he lied about Elissa, saying she started all the crap in the house. ??? I just don't get him.

He was running to everyone telling everything he knew for a little bit. He'd better be careful. They'll all talk and put things together.

She is using that as an excuse. She is really in an alliance with her and is trying to save her!

Basically, she is just using the "excuse" then. She wants her there because she thinks she will always be safe because it either takes the target off her own back or in her strange way, thinks that America will love her too for being Elissa's frient.

Guess you could not call Helen a firecracker. :D

No, not a firecracker but after watching her last night I would say she is more of a "broken record." She says the same thing over and over.

Howard confuses me totally. Early yesterday, he had a big prayer session with Elissa, then in the afternoon, after Candice blabbed her mouth to him, he went straight to Aryan and ratted out the Helen/Andy/Elissa/Howard/Spencer/McCrae/Amanda alliance (acting like he's a mole for the beiber clan or something) and he lied about Elissa, saying she started all the crap in the house. ??? I just don't get him.

He was running to everyone telling everything he knew for a little bit. He'd better be careful. They'll all talk and put things together.

Whaaat? Howard, no! Not the time to be a wild card. You know how McHaggy feels about you, Elissa, Candice, and Helen. Don't be delusional. She will not help you so don't rat out your alliance or you'll be the one standing alone!

Whaaat? Howard, no! Not the time to be a wild card. You know how McHaggy feels about you, Elissa, Candice, and Helen. Don't be delusional. She will not help you so don't rat out your alliance or you'll be the one standing alone!

Goes to what I have been saying about him all along. He has no center, no core strength of character, but he knows how to appear reasonable.

"OMG, please America give me the MPV." - Pathetic!

Since when is it unheard of to be a "have not" two weeks in a row? She is acting like she is the only one.

When she gets a backkbone and knocks the entitlement chip off her shoulder, I might like her better.

"OMG, please America give me the MPV." - Pathetic!

Since when is it unheard of to be a "have not" two weeks in a row? She is acting like she is the only one.

When she gets a backkbone and knocks the entitlement chip off her shoulder, I might like her better.

Thanks. I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Let's step up the game a notch and forget about that stupid MVP HG's.

I guess I have not watched enough of the feeds, but can someone explain why Hellen is targeted with such hate from several other HGs?

I have yet to see her say\do anything that's even remotely underhanded that would cause a half dozen HGs treat her like dog crap. Yeah, its a game, so what part of her game has caused her to be targeted and hated. What is being said about her is not just game play, its true hate as if she made statements that have offended others on personal level. Has she called somebody ugly or insulted them in other ways?

I guess I have not watched enough of the feeds, but can someone explain why Hellen is targeted with such hate from several other HGs?

I have yet to see her say\do anything that's even remotely underhanded that would cause a half dozen HGs treat her like dog crap. Yeah, its a game, so what part of her game has caused her to be targeted and hated. What is being said about her is not just game play, its true hate as if she made statements that have offended others on personal level. Has she called somebody ugly or insulted them in other ways?

I know you've been watching this show forever and do you really think a HG needs to do something or say something to be hated?

I know you've been watching this show forever and do you really think a HG needs to do something or say something to be hated?

True to some degree, but generally floaters aren't targeted with such hate and not so early in the game. I have yet to see Hellen say\do anything that would evoke such constant bashing. Aaryn seem to go out of her way to mock Hellen, and I have yet to see Hellen even trash talk back. Maybe if the had a tiff over something\anything, and it got out of hand, then it might explain it. So far I have not seen anything.

She befriended Elissa, simple as that. Not to mention, she's not white. :lipsrsealed2: