Helen - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's a decent person and everything, but she likes to talk, and she overanalyzes certain things, so it ends up being tiring just listening to her. She was also talking about how consulting is a great career, so I wouldn't be surprised if some smart HG figures out what she does in real life down the line.

Most of us are steeped in awareness of racial attitudes toward people more obviously from Africa (since we are all from africa) however anti asian attitudes also run thick among those who are riding a high white horse. That is surely a part of the negative dynamic we are seeing aimed at Helen. The females who are not of European background have been more isolated by the racism than the men who seem to be OK with the gay and dark among them. The bros before hos attitude is alive and well until they are all just men, then the slice and dice would surely cut out the dark and gay first. Since there is not any older people or fat people in the house this time, we are getting more of these racist attitudes that apparently are still a weighted pov in our society despite all the attempts to overcome them.

I am losing respect for Helen. She keeps telling people that you have to be with America or against America and if you want protection you need to keep Elissa. She has used the word America at lest 30 times in the 10 minutes she was talking to Elissa.

God Bless America - :flags_unitedstates:

I am losing respect for Helen. She keeps telling people that you have to be with America or against America and if you want protection you need to keep Elissa. She has used the word America at lest 30 times in the 10 minutes she was talking to Elissa.

God Bless America - :flags_unitedstates:

Well Helen is a political consultant that works in Chicago.:D

Helen furious at Spencer for saying he wants to go after Amanda next. It is hard to hear but Helen is very angry at Spencer. Her arms are flying all over the place and her face is very angry. F this and F that and American is on their side!

I am so so sick of hearing they need to do what America wants. Helen said is Ellisa is just a tool they need to use.

(new side of Helen for sure)

Helen furious at Spencer for saying he wants to go after Amanda next. It is hard to hear but Helen is very angry at Spencer. Her arms are flying all over the place and her face is very angry. F this and F that and American is on their side!

I am so so sick of hearing they need to do what America wants. Helen said is Ellisa is just a tool they need to use.

(new side of Helen for sure)

I am glad that I am not the only one upset over the whole "but America wants....." nonsense. They are using too much outside info to make their decisions and while it may benefit the CBS storyline, it really tarnishes the game to the rest of us who clearly see the HG's making decisions based on outside stimuli which they shouldn't have in the first place.

Guest 6Borders

Helen is running her alliance exactly as a campaign manager would for an underdog candidate.

I think she's one of the smartest people in the house outside the house. In the house she's playing too hard and too fast but then she's got the idiot teammates in Elissa (Miss Entitled) and Andy (Mr. Paranoia) to drag along and keep safe and focused.

The thing I admire about Helen is if this campaign doesn't work she's working on backing a new candidate. She's already trying to put it in the works with Aaryn and if Helen were really smart she would want Elissa out.