Andy - Week 2

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

I still really like him but he is weaving a tangled web of too many alliances and scuddling back and forth from one to the other like a bee to flowers!

The side he's spying for will drop him if and when 1) not needed anymore 2) double dipping is confirmed and both sides " we thought he was with you". Busy Bees like him make it to jury. But I do like him, he just needs to stop running to Amanda or Helen as soon as he leaves HOH with information. That's how you get caught. Needs to sit on info a while then when everyone is just chit chatting and relaxing, do laundry or play pool and let them know the information

He talks too much, gonna talk himself into a hole. He is all over the place running his mouth, for heavens sake listen to what people are saying for once and have nothing to say! His name will get tangled into so much crap within the next few weeks. I can't wait for the tears because they're coming.

The side he's spying for will drop him if and when 1) not needed anymore 2) double dipping is confirmed and both sides " we thought he was with you". Busy Bees like him make it to jury. But I do like him, he just needs to stop running to Amanda or Helen as soon as he leaves HOH with information. That's how you get caught. Needs to sit on info a while then when everyone is just chit chatting and relaxing, do laundry or play pool and let them know the information

Agree.

Guest 6Borders

I had such high hopes for Andy but he is rapidly turning into this seasons wishy-washy little twit (I seriously thought it would be Jessie) who says one of the cardinal rules of BB is not make alliances with everyone week one and then turns around and does just that, and shuttles information back and forth like Disney's people mover. Now he's afraid to vote out Elissa because American might turn on him...sheesh!!!!

Not only has the MVP become their sword of Damocles, they heard the boos when votes went against Elissa. It is a long time until Wednesday. Andy will be a wreck by then.

It is 1:08 am EST and Andy is STILL talking about the MVP and the God darn applause ("Thunderous applause"). I said it before, I'll say it again. This is total BS, I am DISGUSTED with CBS. This entire season is TAINTED by two things:

The fact that the HG's heard claps and boos, and now they want to align with the person who was cheered for.

The HG's are afraid to vote out Elissa because "America must love her and they will hate us if we vote her out".

I am so tempted to walk away but I am already so invested. This is totally ruining everything. The HG's are afraid to vote how they want to vote.

Totally ruined the entire season with this stupid MVP taint. This ruins the entire season going forward. I am stunned.

Andy is spreading way too much paranoia through the house. I predict a nomination in the next few weeks.....

Andy working Spenser hard to keep Elissa. He keeps telling Spenser they really need to keep her because America loves her and she will always be MVP and protect her. Andy thinks they have to do what America wants. :karate:

It is 1:08 am EST and Andy is STILL talking about the MVP and the God darn applause ("Thunderous applause"). I said it before, I'll say it again. This is total BS, I am DISGUSTED with CBS. This entire season is TAINTED by two things:

The fact that the HG's heard claps and boos, and now they want to align with the person who was cheered for.

The HG's are afraid to vote out Elissa because "America must love her and they will hate us if we vote her out".

I am so tempted to walk away but I am already so invested. This is totally ruining everything. The HG's are afraid to vote how they want to vote.

Totally ruined the entire season with this stupid MVP taint. This ruins the entire season going forward. I am stunned.

Andy is spreading way too much paranoia through the house. I predict a nomination in the next few weeks.....

Every year they find new ways to manipulate the votes. I hope Grodner gets the fall out of choosing racists and morons to be on her show. I hope they fire her.

andy and helen are fighting a losing battle because Spencer and Howard are not budging because of the MC alliance. Without them being on board, they won't have the numbers to save Elissa. They need to drop it...go with the house on this one.

andy and helen are fighting a losing battle because Spencer and Howard are not budging because of the MC alliance. Without them being on board, they won't have the numbers to save Elissa. They need to drop it...go with the house on this one.

Grodner will think of something. I can't wait. Maybe it will be the Coup de Never Say Never.