Andy - Week 2

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

You can't fix stupid, HG's or otherwise, and you can't fix DR/Grodner manipulation because nobody else has that much money to promise them or threats to threaten them with...all comes down to everyone 5 minutes and $$ in CBS pockets!

I want Elyssa to stay bc she is capable of getting out more of the people I want to see go. I do not think America will continue to vote her MVP for long any how as more people get into the show and want to see change.

He confuses me LOL. One minute he talks about Elissa staying and the next he wants her out. I guess I just can't keep up with whose side he is really on?

Guest 6Borders

He confuses me LOL. One minute he talks about Elissa staying and the next he wants her out. I guess I just can't keep up with whose side he is really on?

I don't think Andy knows which side he's on. Mostly he is just trying to keep everyone happy and tell them what they want to hear and keep the target off his back.

Andy's on the "small alliance with a secret weapon (Elissa/MVP)" tactic. This rarely works in the game, especially as the numbers dwindle.

Did anyone happen to hear the conversation that Andy had with Spencer today while Andy was in the shower? OMG. Hilarious.

Andy was saying how much luckier it is to be a gay male than being a female because his butt hole requires less maintenance.

Spencer said yeah but the vagina is better equipped to handle the sexual act. Then went on to tell Andy that it "seems a lot of gay men have large penis's when they don't really need them to be large for that type of sex".

It went on and I do not want to be too graphic here but this exchange was hysterical and if the content doesn't offend you and you can flashback to it then definitely give it a look-see because it was a genuinely funny moment between these two.

Andy is explaining to Helen - "We need to find out how Howard and Spencer vote then we'll know who is with us and who is against us".

Amanda was upset at something Andy did, I THINK he told Helen something he wasn't supposed to, and I get the feeling from Amanda's reaction that Andy's leak is making her reconsider the whole plan.

Andy went to talk to Jessie, I personally do not think that Jessie would vote out Nick but hey, what do I know?

I can't wait for tomorrow's eviction.

Andy: "They're not doing any challenges catering to me-- Like standing there and punching a button."

Heeehee...that would be my kind of challenge too!

Andy is running around to people that are with him to vote out Nick tonight and reassuring them that THIS is what we need to do, WE need to stick with this, we HAVE the votes, and if we DONT do this then WE will lose this game.

Very interesting scrambling going on in the "operation keep Elissa" faction of the house. Every one testing the other on trivia questions and what happened on which day. They are in war mode - battening down the hatches and getting ready to rumble.

I think that it it all going to come down to McCrae.

I think that it it all going to come down to McCrae.

I agree. Right now Amanda is trying to snuggle and whisper to him. Looks like he is pretending to be sick and not wanting to cuddle.

Did anyone happen to hear the conversation that Andy had with Spencer today while Andy was in the shower? OMG. Hilarious.

Andy was saying how much luckier it is to be a gay male than being a female because his butt hole requires less maintenance.

Spencer said yeah but the vagina is better equipped to handle the sexual act. Then went on to tell Andy that it "seems a lot of gay men have large penis's when they don't really need them to be large for that type of sex".

It went on and I do not want to be too graphic here but this exchange was hysterical and if the content doesn't offend you and you can flashback to it then definitely give it a look-see because it was a genuinely funny moment between these two.

I do not get the feeds but looked for it in the transcript for the show and did not find it...is it there and if so where? Sounds funny and sordid LOL