Aaryn - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Okay, she has now been fired from her agency without much hope of finding another gig and had all of her remarks viewed by tens of millions of people who will remember her as that racist chick from BB for the rest of her life. Can we consider this as punishment enough and move on with the show?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could have been a boost to a young model / actress's career by being on the show was just flushed down the John.

I wonder if she'll go running to her showmance buddy ( who she was so willing to point out all his flaws and inadequacies to ) ?

But... Haahhh... at least he'll have a job.

What could have been a boost to a young model / actress's career by being on the show was just flushed down the John.

I wonder if she'll go running to her showmance buddy ( who she was so willing to point out all his flaws and inadequacies to ) ?

But... Haahhh... at least he'll have a job.

Maybe Aryan can move to Cali and train to be a lifeguard too! :giggle:

Sure as long as she stops making these stupid comments , as long as she's doing that this issue won't go away . She young and has ruined her life . SHE did that, her and who ever raised her,. This is learned behaviour I don't think it's going to stop until someone calls her out to her face .. that should raise ratings!

Evil Dick from a few seasons ago tweeted for Howard to be voted MVP because of how he is handling himself in front of Aaryn. I would have to agree, Howard should be MVP.

I would love to see Evel Dick on that show with Aaryn and Germy. He would probably call them out in front of the house on their racism and bullying and make an alliance on the other side of the house with Elissa, Helen, Candice, Amanda, McCrae, and he would probably pull in Judd, Spencer, and Howard from the moving company if he could.

Okay, she has now been fired from her agency without much hope of finding another gig and had all of her remarks viewed by tens of millions of people who will remember her as that racist chick from BB for the rest of her life. Can we consider this as punishment enough and move on with the show?

No!

Has anyone heard what David has to say about his bb "gf" since he has been out of the house ?

Good question. I googled it and didn't see anything but then I thought maybe there's a gag order until the reunion.

No, you see she is not the likes of Alec Baldwin or Sean Penn's son who called a photographer the n word they get a free pass. She is a peon and should be made an example of. Off with her head I tell ya's. Gawd knows society has selective outrage, look what is going on around us yet zip. Though I think Aaryn has made her bed and yadayadayada.

I'm with you I am so tired of hearing about her. But what bothers me is that the people on this board are so happy about seeing this girls life fall apart. She is a dumb kid that has a big mouth.

I'm with you I am so tired of hearing about her. But what bothers me is that the people on this board are so happy about seeing this girls life fall apart. She is a dumb kid that has a big mouth.

She is drinking age so she's not a kid. She knows right from wrong and she should know when you make derogatory remarks you are going to pay. So unlike some, I am not giving her a pass. If there are those who want to, hey it's your prerogative.

Just for the record, I am not happy about seeing Aaryn's life fall apart but my real sympathy lies with the object of her ridicule; not with Aaryn. You go on and feel sorry for her. I think I will take a pass on that, as well.

That said, Aaryn is not alone in this. I don't know whether the situation has reached its zenith or not but I do believe that CBS and BB production could have nipped it in the bud.

And, thank you for reminding me of it.

Just for the record, I am not happy about seeing Aaryn's life fall apart but my real sympathy lies with the object of her ridicule; not with Aaryn. You go on and feel sorry for her. I think I will take a pass on that, as well.

That said, Aaryn is not alone in this. I don't know whether the situation has reached its zenith or not but I do believe that CBS and BB production could have nipped it in the bud.

And, thank you for reminding me of it.

I totally agree with you. If she shows genuine remorse after the show and say she is going to work on being a more tolerant person, not just to minorities and gay citizens, but to people in general, I will probably forgive her. See, I do have a heart.

Ha! No.

I totally agree with you. If she shows genuine remorse after the show and say she is going to work on being a more tolerant person, not just to minorities and gay citizens, but to people in general, I will probably forgive her. See, I do have a heart.

You do. I am glad to see you here.

Life fall apart? Oh please, don't make this grown woman the victim in all of this.

She is drinking age so she's not a kid. She knows right from wrong and she should know when you make derogatory remarks you are going to pay. So unlike some, I am not giving her a pass. If there are those who want to, hey it's your prerogative.

How is having your career ruined forever a free pass?

And who's fault is that? She has no one to blame but herself. She is just going to have to change her career plans.

I'm not blaming anyone but her. She brought it on herself. I just don't like the term free pass being thrown around when that isn't the case. She's going to be suffering in ways she can't even imagine right now, including public spurning and giving up her dreams.

America loves stories of redemption and second acts, so I wouldn't count her out yet until we see if she's capable of being redeemed (which seems

pretty unlikely at this point). Although I do agree she has to face the wrath first.

I'm not blaming anyone but her. She brought it on herself. I just don't like the term free pass being thrown around when that isn't the case. She's going to be suffering in ways she can't even imagine right now, including public spurning and giving up her dreams.

I'm sorry but she should have thought about that when she went on the show to get exposure. Anyone with any sense knows when you are in the public eye, you need to be careful on how you represent yourself. She's in college after all.