Aaryn - Week 2 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed she takes her adderall whenever she thinks she needs another dose. Does this seem odd to anyone else? Everyone I know takes it at specifically prescribed times of the day and not just when they feel they want to calm down or not eat.

Just makes me wonder if it is really ADHD for her or she misuses it for energy and to keep weight down like so many people

She is a druggie legally, like so many in the US, her obsession with Elyssa has to do with a particular ability to hone in on whomever she intuits is her biggest rival. She sees elyssa's fan base as a threat so off with her head...and Elyssa is the other pretty one so it is a gone conclusion with that added in.

Everything that Aaryn complains about are things that she is not or maybe wants to be. She whines about Elissa all the time and half of the stuff she says she has heard Elissa say are lies. I am so ready for bully Jeremy and Aaryn the "whatever" to be gone. Between drug abuse and the language she is going to be rudely awakened when she finds out that her "not so prima donna" personality has landed her on the unemployment line and if I am not mistaken, she will get her dues from America. Sorry but I think these "children" have no clue how their actions inside that house influence America's response to them.

Aaryn whatever else you are saying about her is a racist bigot and doesn't pick any particular ethnicity to focus on she takes them all. She should not be allowed to have a chance to win the money. She has the typical pageant girl mentality evertime I look at her I think of that girl that related immigration to a problem with school and studying maps. SHE IS A RACIST BIGOT and should be removed. CBS apology notwithstanding what does it say about them if they let her win.

And everytime I look at her name all I can think of is Germany and the Nazi's and their Aryian world. Matches her opinions and her looks.

I noticed she takes her adderall whenever she thinks she needs another dose. Does this seem odd to anyone else? Everyone I know takes it at specifically prescribed times of the day and not just when they feel they want to calm down or not eat.

Just makes me wonder if it is really ADHD for her or she misuses it for energy and to keep weight down like so many people

I don't understand why CBS is not dispensing it. One of the reasons the medicine has a "relaxing" effect on her is because she is taking to much for her body weight. She is lucky if she weighs 95 lbs. Same thing used to happen to me when I was younger. It's not "If you have ADD then it relaxes you" that is BS.

Unfortunately I also remember taking meds just like her, and when your body doesn't have that "calm" feeling you reach for the bottle. It's called addiction.

They are in the HOH room, and Aaryn is overjoyed that the Veto comp will be 5 HG's vs 1 Elissa. The seem to think that because Jeremy is playing they are guaranteed to win. Seems like they are sure that Jeremy will win.

What happens if it is not a physical comp? What happens if it is a guessing game, or if it is a "CBS Special" that includes buzzers? They believe that because they have the numbers they are sure to win.

I know Adderall has a calming effect on children, but it is an amphetamine, speed. Once you reach a certain stage of development, say college age, I think it begins to work the same as speed. I don't think it's fair for her to take drugs before the competitions since it may be an advantage.

Guest 6Borders

Can't stand her because of the race card comments but otherwise she is good drama

Don't count on CBS to do anything about that. I already called it (and I was correct), CBS just issued the same lame statement about they don't condone it but it's 24/7 and they can't control what the HG's say. Nobody is going to sue CBS over it and get anything but 15 minutes of fame and 15 years or reprocussions!

She is upset again over Elissa talking smack about her taking Adderall. Apparently Amanda is on Adderall also.

On Amanda it's effects are more noticeable. She fixes her subjects with "locked on" eyes, and her speech is fast, rapid fire.

This is total BS.

BTW Aaryn keeps insisting that it is a "medical condition".

Guest 6Borders

Aaryn is making this into a rule violation issue now (I'm sure she is giving the DR people plenty of headaches and they probably wish they were on something for having to listen to it).

Personally I think BB should just bring in a mud wresting pen and let these two women have at it...winner gets to stay, loser goes home!

Seems to me her role in life is to be pretty, look pretty, talk like a beauty pageant, and be clueless about life and society in general. I really want an all girl alliance to be formed so that the dynamics of this show change a bit. But it's people like her that prevent it. And one day, she'll have children, which is really scary. And once she's confronted about her ugly comments and behavior by Julie (hopefully) or after sequester, I bet she won't even realize she said it. Just a clueless person whose entire life is based on her looks and vitriol against others.

She is Britney from season 12 all over again, and Kaitlin is her Monet. Totally obsessed with Elissa the way they were Rachel.

At least Brit was funny, though (Remember her DR sessions?) and was just petty toward Rachel. She would say stuff or make fun of Rachel, but she didn't go overboard, and I don't think she wanted to hurt anyone's feelings. Aaryn seems to actually enjoy how she's making Elissa feel, and she is NOT funny. She's just mean and seems to have a sadistic streak.

She will learn a lesson the hard way. According to BB rules, you can make ugly comments about gays and women, but not Asians and blacks. I think Grodner needs to clarify the bigotry rules for this group.

30584715.jpg

That is such and UGLY way to spell her name too. "Aaryn"??? Really. It's spelled like my name (Aaron), except.. Wrong. It's just another thing that really irks me about her.

This poor girl really needs to gear up when the music begins to play in her head (re. public reaction, personal choices, etc.) Her noms were predictable based on her obvious predjudices. Though she is a 20-something, you kinda have to think about where her attitudes came from.

Sad.