Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa keeps saying the ONLY reason she wants to be here is because of her fans.

She would like to be home with her family but she has her fans. :notworthy:

She said she loves Allison. And goes on to talk about Rachael and she wishes they would put Rachel in the house.

She is telling McCrea that she should get the Golden Power of Veto.

(to me in a way she has bullied these people because she told her alliance that if they keep her she will not put them up with the MVP)

Elissa is saying they might just throw some more people in the house.

It looks like the size of Elissa's head is catching up to the size of her nose. MVP is suppose to be for best game play and she hasn't played at all.

1)Grodner's fingers must be hurting from all those text votes she's sending out for her

2) CBS is cheating and calling the winner as they see fit

3) America has a bunch of dumb BB fans

Elissa keeps saying the ONLY reason she wants to be here is because of her fans.

Interesting. I WAS going to feel sorry for her and the burden she has, being Rachel's sis and not being able to play her own game, i.e., MVP. Apparently, she didn't go into the house with that individualistic attitude anyway, playing off of Rachel's fan base and hoping for the best.

I wished she could have separated herself from Rachel and the stigma. MVP has NOT helped her in any way to be able to play a straight game.

Kinda wished she had the opportunity to play her own game. I think she has a better head than her sis . . .

I think that people need to understand 2 important things:

1). Elissa got MVP the first week because of the Brenchel fan base

2). Elissa got MVP the second week because of the hatred and anger towards Aaryn/Jeremy and crew and the way they treated Elissa and made all the derogatory statements.

The contest isn't "fixed". Its America voting against the Aaryn crew. It isn't about America being stupid. I didn't even vote on the MVP thing the first week but I sure did the second week. Just like I am likely to vote for Helen in the hopes that she will try to backdoor Jeremy.

I might have liked the Moving Company (aside from their idiotic name) were it not for Jeremy and Spencer. All respect I might have had for Nick/Howard/McCrae disappears when they allow Jeremy to berate and bully others in the house. They aligned themselves with jacka$$'s and until they choose to rid themselves of those two (especially Jeremy) then I will never vote MVP for them.

I have never minded having elissa in the house. I don't see much of her on the feeds. I love yoga - except that she does it way too frenetically - so maybe that is why I don't mind her. I think that elissa is insignificant to the game other than that people, in the house and on this forum, have made her the cause célèbre of BB15. I will admit that like Rachel, Elissa doesn't know when to hush but even that pales in comparison to some of the people in the house now.

I will not be sad to see her go because I am over all the ado about nothing. She is never going to win the game. She has achieved what production wanted. At her emotional expense. Most of all, it makes me wonder why elissa would subject herself to the abuse. I think that maybe a lot more people love Rachel than I supposed. I just dunno.

2). Elissa got MVP the second week because of the hatred and anger towards Aaryn/Jeremy and crew and the way they treated Elissa and made all the derogatory statements.

The contest isn't "fixed". Its America voting against the Aaryn crew. It isn't about America being stupid. I didn't even vote on the MVP thing the first week but I sure did the second week. Just like I am likely to vote for Helen in the hopes that she will try to backdoor Jeremy.

I might have liked the Moving Company (aside from their idiotic name) were it not for Jeremy and Spencer. All respect I might have had for Nick/Howard/McCrae disappears when they allow Jeremy to berate and bully others in the house. They aligned themselves with jacka$$'s and until they choose to rid themselves of those two (especially Jeremy) then I will never vote MVP for them.

I think you have nailed this! I agree with you.

Zackly... :notworthy:

Helen is smart enough to realize that America sees what's going on from all angles and that's being reflected with their mvp vote. The rest of them are so self-absorbed, they refuse to see that.

Guest 6Borders

I disagree...I think Elissa is only getting MVP because Rachel is out there pitching and the Rachel fans are voting over and over to make sure she gets it, not to mention I'm sure the Grodner minions are also on the job voting for Elissa because this is the outcome Grodner wants.

I disagree...I think Elissa is only getting MVP because Rachel is out there pitching and the Rachel fans are voting over and over to make sure she gets it, not to mention I'm sure the Grodner minions are also on the job voting for Elissa because this is the outcome Grodner wants.

'Nuff said.

She's riding the coattails of her sister and she's the only girl in the house most think is pretty or nice which brings us back to dumb BB fans.

Personally I think the botox injections she has in her immobile upper lips gave her one helluva brain-freeze.

her WORD button's stuck on LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

I was never a Rachel fan and I've voted for Elissa. The chats I've been in have many people stating the same. I think, collectively, it's not a vote for Rachel's sister as much as it's a vote against the racists/bullies.

I can't stand Elissa. If I have to listen to that sigh and moan thing she does much longer I will pull my hair out. I think Helen and Howard are the only people I have not heard say something bad to or about the rest of cast. If we get rid of all the Meanies who would be left to watch. Bring back Evil Dick and turn him loose.

Guest 6Borders

I kept wondering about her agenda to do BB...after listening to her last night I feel she is there to promote the ministry she and her hubby are building and using BB and Rache's fan base to do it (it would be a non-profit so I guess she can get away with it).

Someone was asking about her hubby being older...here's their wedding bio (he doesn't look older to me)

http://brentandelissa.ourwedding.com/view/5217536215496868/8729212

Someone was asking about her hubby being older...here's their wedding bio (he doesn't look older to me)

http://brentandelissa.ourwedding.com/view/5217536215496868/8729212

Seeing how Elissa is only 27 I think he looks older. Not that is makes any difference in the kind of person she is. I just read a few places that he was filthy rich and 30 years older. (56 years old or something) Can't believe everything you read though.

167623_496484556442_622216442_6623761_46

Seeing how Elissa is only 27 I think he looks older. Not that is makes any difference in the kind of person she is. I just read a few places that he was filthy rich and 30 years older. (56 years old or something) Can't believe everything you read though.

I think that he is canadian with children from a previous marriage. Jeremy says he drives a Lotus. He looks older a bit. I married older but didn't get a Lotus.

I think that he is canadian with children from a previous marriage. Jeremy says he drives a Lotus. He looks older a bit. I married older but didn't get a Lotus.

I am not very cultured... Now you are going to make me go Google Lotus. I just go to work every day and come home to my dogs, hiking trails and in the summer Big Brother. :guitarist:

lotus-exige-orange.jpg

I am not very cultured... Now you are going to make me go Google Lotus. I just go to work every day and come home to my dogs, hiking trails and in the summer Big Brother. :guitarist:

lotus-exige-orange.jpg

That's it. Thank you. It's a guy's car. You live in paradise and have a great life. Cultcha has nothing to do with it.

That's it. Thank you. It's a guy's car. You live in paradise and have a great life. Cultcha has nothing to do with it.

That's what I think too. I may have worked since I was 15 and never stopped and now I am starting to reap the rewards. I never felt like I wanted to marry into it. Too independent. I would rather have my Honda CRV then that ugly car anyway. I could not ever ever ever leave my child for the summer for a reality show. Glad to be me. :lousings:

Guest 6Borders

Elissa's wedding post is interesting (I am obviously bored waiting for the HG's to get up).

I think it's a little strange to refer to one's parents as "other MOMMY" and "other DADDY".

Hubby might actually be 30 years older and just really not show his age. "Hubby's Daughter Erika" is a grown woman, probably close to Elissa age.

Didn't Elissa say in the house that it was her 9 year wedding anniversary (or did I not hear that correctly..have to go back and look because I know I posted it when I was updating and she was doing shout-outs about it??)

If they got married June 30, 2012 like her internet page shows then it would be her 1 yr anniversary!

She's riding the coattails of her sister and she's the only girl in the house most think is pretty or nice which brings us back to dumb BB fans.

Personally I think the botox injections she has in her immobile upper lips gave her one helluva brain-freeze.

her WORD button's stuck on LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE

Agreed!

What I don't get is why they bother with all the botox and hair extensions. What they both really need is a good rhinoplasty procedure.

Really, what the heck is she doing there? What did Grodner offer her to be there? She doesn't have a clue except that she thinks she is popular because of her sister, who was so hated until she was cheered on because she saved the twit and the others left were hated more.

167623_496484556442_622216442_6623761_46

Did she meet him in Dubai?