Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

I didn't like the MVP addition to the game in the beginning and still don't like it now ... It's a way for them to basically ensure their (BB Productions) player stays in the game longer. By saying to the players that they can use her week to week and it really has nothing to do with being an MVP ... more like a MPP (Most Popular Player) She really hasn't done anything to earn this special power.

she was born with right dna :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come nobody seems angry that Elissa told Nick he would not be put on the block if he threw the HOH comp, and then when she didn't win because she sucked she went ahead and put Nick up on the block?

How come nobody is upset or pissed off because she lied? Because it's ok to lie in BB? She didn't keep her word. Why does she get let off the hook so easy?

How come nobody seems angry that Elissa told Nick he would not be put on the block if he threw the HOH comp, and then when she didn't win because she sucked she went ahead and put Nick up on the block?

How come nobody is upset or pissed off because she lied? Because it's ok to lie in BB? She didn't keep her word. Why does she get let off the hook so easy?

I guess Nick didn't tell the others because then anyone with any sense would not trust her.

She's a weasel. She plays all innocent, but she isn't. I know it won't be tonight, but I hope she walks out that door soon.

I guess Nick didn't tell the others because then anyone with any sense would not trust her.

She's a weasel. She plays all innocent, but she isn't. I know it won't be tonight, but I hope she walks out that door soon.

I really hope she's gone soon too. She's just another retread houseguest really too, no different then bringing back old houseguest's that everyone seems to loathe when it happens.

I'd like to see a different MVP as well, see who would get it with her gone.

Guest 6Borders

Well, don't forget, she can't get voted out because it would be so embarrassing to Rachel.

Elissa is one of the worst players to play this game in a long time and she's another one of Grodner's big flops of a twist.

She's an embarrassment to the game of Big Brother and the title of MVP. Rachel should be embarrassed at the terrible game her sister is playing, the fact that Elissa can't get anywhere without Brenchel fans or DR swaying the other HG's to vote to keep Elissa, and Grodner should be embarrassed for putting Elissa in the game and being a terrible producer.

Grodner should call the power ES (Elissa Slater = Entitled Sister)!

For one thing, if you watched the show last night, Nick said he was NOT going to throw the POV comp (not the HOH). So, technically, he didn't keep his end of the deal (do they ever??)

Well, don't forget, she can't get voted out because it would be so embarrassing to Rachel.

Elissa is one of the worst players to play this game in a long time and she's another one of Grodner's big flops of a twist.

She's an embarrassment to the game of Big Brother and the title of MVP. Rachel should be embarrassed at the terrible game her sister is playing, the fact that Elissa can't get anywhere without Brenchel fans or DR swaying the other HG's to vote to keep Elissa, and Grodner should be embarrassed for putting Elissa in the game and being a terrible producer.

You got THAT right. She has no clue how to play BB

They will get attention any way they can so I doubt anything embarrases them. Remember Rachel in the bushes?

Well don't forget when she was asking him to throw it and then even after she asked him point blank since he didn't throw it if he would vote her out and he implied he would make no deal -- he would not vote for her to stay. So should she keep him? I don't think so. He admits he didn't try to throw the POV.