Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were going to bring in any previous hamsters siblings.. WHY OH WHY not get one with a lot less botox and a lot MORE brains, zest, game... SOMETHING!

Guest 6Borders

Elissa is not going anywhere until Grodner can no longer do anything to keep her and/or Grodner has squeezed every last ounce of publicity and drama she can out of this and made Elissa earn every last dime Grodner is paying her (and Brenchel no doubt). Production is most probably working the HG's in DR with tons of suggestions in the form of "what if...what do you think about this or that, how do you think this would effect the game....???"

The current theme of the house is Jeremy's bravado that Elissa is gone no matter what (production build up drama...she is not leaving), combined with his "threat" that if she stays he's no longer putting her up, that he's going to play his own game, and then we have the rest of the hg's who tag on "she's going next week" (and next week it will be next week and the next week, until jury) and are sooooo stupid to buy into the "keeping Elissa we can get her out anytime theory" (which never works and never has in the history of BB)

My biggest problem with Elissa is not that she is Rach's sis but she is NOT playing the game at all and does not deserve MVP, that she is constantly using Rach's fan base/connections to get ahead and (as pointed out) Helen and Andy are her campaign managers. She's just incredibly boring as a player and and HG (sans being Rach's sis) I would want out week one for being a dud and constantly whining about everything!

Anyone know what her 'idea' was in putting up Nick? I have feeds and knew it was coming but dang if I know why.

I think a few people had said that Nick was Sketchy. Elissa had throwing out some stuff about Nick like he is related to Dr. Will. Helen just now saying that Nick is a relative. By Thursday they will have rumors that he is America's players or something like that. It is going to be a rough week for Nick.

I think Elissa is going to stay this week because the Moving Company alliance seems convinced that they can control her if she stays. The problem with her game is that she never built any relationships in the house and that is what is going to be her down fall. She seemed to come in thinking the game was all about strategy. The game is about building relationships with the Houseguests and haveing a good strategy while winning as many competitions as you can. Elissa has not done the relationship building and is not winning right now. I think she stays this week and then next week again be placed on the block and again be saved.

I agree. There is something genuine about her, and I feel like she hasn't been given a chance from the first day because the bullies in the house feel threatened because she happens to be Rachel's sister. If they can have some mental comps for HOH, she might win. I know Germy won't in that case...

I also agree! I think she really can't make "friends" in the house with exception of Helen because the others don't want anything to do with her! I can understand her not pushing or kissing a## to get them to talk to her much less be in an alliance. They don't deserve any a** kissing as far as I'm concerned.

I hope she gets out of this situation, once again, and stays til jury.

Listening to Andy campaigning hard for Elissa talking to Judd and Spenser. For days it has been Andy and Elissa and Amanda campaigning to keep Elissa.

Not a word from Elissa. This kind of reminds me of the Friendsheep and Cappy.

Andy said that Elissa just wants to stay long enough to get the evil people out and let the good people prevail. Then she will be happy to go home. :lookaround:

If she's gone I don't know if I'm interested in this season anymore. And she probably is.

I agree. It's interesting to see if she can turn things around in her favor! She is definitely the underdog this year. Who will the other HG bash 24/7 if she leaves? The MVP will evidentally go to someone else, like Helen or Howard.

I don't necessarily want her to leave this week but I think things will be more interesting if she does. The MVP was meant to be an anonymous person. It's kind of silly when everyone knows who it is. I think it's most likely by far that Helen would get it since she was Elissa's closest ally and the victim of most of the racist remarks.