Elissa - Week 2 (Nominated)

CeCiMom

Yaaay! Someone else said it. I can't wait until she leaves. I am so tired of the conspiracy theories, the MVP BS, and the "Aaryn/Jeremy is the bad guy and Elissa is the good guy/victim" BS. She was handed a HUGE advantage and I think she is not here to win but to be used by CBS as a means to manipulate the game.

Let's get her the hell out of here and let nature take it's course.

I might agree if she wasn't upstaged by so many others in the house that are far far worse. Aryan Aaryn is destined to marry someone from the KKK. What is funny about Aaryn is that she is cluless that that she is racist. She's type of racist that says something like "I'm not a racist, I've worked with niggers before, so how can I be a racist. I even say 'hi' to them when I have too"

I agree that Elissa is not a very smart player and so far has not demonstrated the winning qualities too Rachel to the end of BB, but there are several in the house that are worse in terms of being a bitch\asshole.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison GRODNER shame on you for rigging the game with Rachel sister ALLISA, Everyone has figured it out YOU HAVE RIGGED THE GAME AGAIN AND SHAME ON CBS.

Not rigged, because I doubt any of the HGs are told how to vote. However, like ALL REALITY SHOWS the options the players have are limited\control by the producers, so the producers can stack the deck to made the odds better so that popular players stay longer. The producers really do not care who wins\looses, their #1 priority is maximizing TV ratings, and to do that, popular players need to remain in the house for a very long time. If all the popular players are quickly eliminated, people stop watching.

The show is not rigged, but like watching a magic show, there is far more going on behind the scenes that the audience does not know about, like the secret black book of rules we never get to know about. The players are very limited in what they can say\do. Such as they must speak in plain English, can't talk using unapproved codes names\phrases or use non verbal signals\cues to communicate (ie sign language). And you'll notice, they have nothing to write with, or write on.

Elissa has shown that is she is a different player than Rachel is. Elissa made a mistake last week in telling anyone about her getting MVP. It created a bigger target for her and when David was evicted the target just stuck. This week she again had to tell someone she was MVP when the house pretty much knew it from the beginning.

I think her biggest problem in the game is that she has failed to build relationships in the house and that is a huge part of the game. Elissa on day one started talking building alliances and could have succeeded in doing that if she told the girls right away that she was Rachel's sister. While I will admit some of the girls have been really mean to her that also feel she has an advantage in the game because of who her sister is. She has the ability to talk to people and try to save herself but it seems she has turned to Helen and hasn't really done that. After Aaryn won HOH Elissa should have began talking to her and trying to get an alliance with her. Tell her that if she wins MVP again she will nominate anyone Aaryn wants or something like that, but instead she pretty remained quiet assuming she was going to go on the block. Some of the girls have even mentioned in the DR (based on the show) that she has not really spoken to them and that I think has been a big reason for her being a target. She needed to build relationships and has failed to do that.

Here is one strategy that Elissa could have used -- esp. since it seems apparent she is Rachel's sister (hgs were onto her before she

spilled the beans). She could have just come out with it from the get-go but then floated the idea to a few (select?) people that she

can't be the only one. Doesn't Judd look like Howard Gordon? Doesn't Nick favor Brendon? Doesn't Aaryn look like a distant cousin

of Britney? and so on. Float the paranoia to take the heat off herself and to make everyone suspicious of everyone. Set up as much

suspicion and distrust of others as possible.

I might agree if she wasn't upstaged by so many others in the house that are far far worse. Aryan Aaryn is destined to marry someone from the KKK. What is funny about Aaryn is that she is cluless that that she is racist. She's type of racist that says something like "I'm not a racist, I've worked with niggers before, so how can I be a racist. I even say 'hi' to them when I have too"

I agree that Elissa is not a very smart player and so far has not demonstrated the winning qualities too Rachel to the end of BB, but there are several in the house that are worse in terms of being a bitch\asshole.

Man, you're totally spot on. By the way, that's a totally epic pic of you. I'm an egg.

Man, you're totally spot on. By the way, that's a totally epic pic of you. I'm an egg.

Thanks. It is a real picture of me, but I made it to look like I am celebrity stalker. :)

During the show tonight I also noticed something else. Elissa is a terrible actress, I wasn't buying it, and in the DR she just has way too much makeup on which makes her duck face even more pronounced. She looked much nicer when she was just sitting in the BY.

I didn't want this chick on the show, but I like her. What I don't like about her gameplay is she is trying to incorporate a little bit of her sister's persona into the game, I think she needs to drop that. Yeah Aaryn hates her but she should have offered her MVP services to her in order to keep herself off the block and then backstab Aaryn and her idiot crew in the following weeks. This is what's killing me, Elissa has leverage but she isn't using it to her advantage.

I like the skew her sister's fan base is giving her with the MVP and I like that some people see that if they can keep her, she can get people on the block that they want, so I want her to stay until America finally gives MVP to a person who deserves it.

I am not very cultured... Now you are going to make me go Google Lotus. I just go to work every day and come home to my dogs, hiking trails and in the summer Big Brother. :guitarist:

lotus-exige-orange.jpg

Hey look...It's one of those talking cars from Cars...Maybe Mater can trash it...

The problem with Elissa as I see it - my intent is not to be mean - is that she does not come across well when she tries to convince someone of something. Elissa is better doing yoga and seen from afar. She is very pretty, despite what some of you think about her overhaul and/or additions (I've commented on the obvious implants only because I made the same mistake once upon a time and she truly would look and feel better without them, in my opinion). I kind of want her to stay but when she is on camera speaking, she is so reminiscent of Rachel that it is unnerving.

Go home to your family, Elissa, and don't look back.

Agree Slim. I think Elissa's so out of her element, she doesn't know how to communicate with those people at all. I wish they would vote her out this week, for her own sake. There's no possible way she's going to win this game so why go through the torture? I do agree also that she's very pretty. Much prettier than Rachel and way nicer. But Rachel made for good tv, I guess. She kept some entertained apparently.

(I have to say, I was glad that Rachel beat Porsche. I thought Rachel was far more deserving than her.)

Here is one strategy that Elissa could have used -- esp. since it seems apparent she is Rachel's sister (hgs were onto her before she

spilled the beans). She could have just come out with it from the get-go but then floated the idea to a few (select?) people that she

can't be the only one. Doesn't Judd look like Howard Gordon? Doesn't Nick favor Brendon? Doesn't Aaryn look like a distant cousin

of Britney? and so on. Float the paranoia to take the heat off herself and to make everyone suspicious of everyone. Set up as much

suspicion and distrust of others as possible.

She apparently told Helen yesterday that while going thru the "process," production had told Rachel that they were considering other past BB HG's family members too (specifically, someone related to Dr. Will). Since Helen told this to others, I keep looking at Nick and wondering if he's Dr. Will's nephew or something. Lol.

Confirmation on a first marriage...Elissa or otherwise??

If you look at their wedding website it says "Brett Slater..hubby's son (who might be 8 or older and Bond Slater...Hubby's son" (who might be 8 or younger". Nowhere is anyone listed as Elissa's son!

Elissa is a BIG BB lie!

Do you mean that Elissa doesn't have a biological son of her own?? (being a step-mom doesn't make one less of a mom, imo)

But, she was talking about when she was in labor yesterday. Maybe she's been with the Slater man for years but they didn't get married until last year.

I don't know what planet I'm on -- apparently one far, far away -- because I LIKE THIS GIRL and would like to see her really prove

herself. She doesn't seem mean at all. I'd like to see her come into her own apart from the shadow that got her there.

Is she a little annoying? Yes. Her words seem really drawn out but there's something genuine about her.

I must be on the same planet as you. I really like her. I think I like her bc I didn't care for her sister too much. So it's so refreshing to see someone from the same family who is different. She isn't nearly as loud or annoying. She seems like a genuine, nice, caring person. I do however think she needs to step it up and start winning some competitions. Obviously, this house is on a witch hunt for her. She needs to win an HOH or POV to pull some people on her side. Otherwise, she'll be gone very soon. May already be going this week.

I think that Elissa had no clue how to play the game. I do not agree that that Aaryn would have ever worked with her MVP or not. The thing with the MVP is that it does not give her anymore power other than to give the houseguests another choice for eviction. I would agree that it would be unfair if she was safe from eviction with the MVP power but she is not. These people pre-judged her just because she was Rachel's sister. Now that some of them have taken the time to get to know her they do like her, She of course is not going to win unless something drastically changes. If you watched the pre-show interviews she said she was going to try not to have to tell people that she was Rachel's sister, that didn't work out well for her and I don't think if she had told them it would have worked out differently. I personally like her and I hope she manages to get the votes to stay for another week if nothing other than to make Jeremy mad.

I think that people need to understand 2 important things:

1). Elissa got MVP the first week because of the Brenchel fan base

2). Elissa got MVP the second week because of the hatred and anger towards Aaryn/Jeremy and crew and the way they treated Elissa and made all the derogatory statements.

The contest isn't "fixed". Its America voting against the Aaryn crew. It isn't about America being stupid. I didn't even vote on the MVP thing the first week but I sure did the second week. Just like I am likely to vote for Helen in the hopes that she will try to backdoor Jeremy.

I might have liked the Moving Company (aside from their idiotic name) were it not for Jeremy and Spencer. All respect I might have had for Nick/Howard/McCrae disappears when they allow Jeremy to berate and bully others in the house. They aligned themselves with jacka$$'s and until they choose to rid themselves of those two (especially Jeremy) then I will never vote MVP for them.

This is exactly why America should stay out of any BB voting. I think if America can vote for MVP even after seeing all the diary sessions, then the diary sessions should not be kept private from the HOH either.

I like the MVP twist. It changes the dynamic of the game, which is what we needed. It should make all the hg's consider that they could be on the block next week and do some serious butt kissing. It also gives us a voice so the HG's finally know (to some extent) what we, as viewers, think. They could use this as an asset if they were smart. Helen seems to know this and has convinced Andy and Amanda of the same.

This is exactly why America should stay out of any BB voting. I think if America can vote for MVP even after seeing all the diary sessions, then the diary sessions should not be kept private from the HOH either.

You speak true. This whole "MVP" thing was a good idea but the way they worked it into the show is just horrible. It gives the HG's way too much insight into how they are being perceived on the outside which totally defeats the whole point of them living IN the house.

Elissa may have skated by the first few weeks if she did not have the mvp thing placed upon her...who knows...it's not been an advantage for her. Funny that her sister and her sister's fans were a big part of thrusting that upon her! :giggle: She seems like a nice lady, but really doesn't have the type of personality that is suited for this game, and her deceiving everyone at the very beginning about being Rachel's sister automatically turned people off. Who knows how the other hgs would have reacted to her if she'd been forthcoming with that info, but taking all this stuff into account, she didn't really didn't stand much of a chance in this game. Rachel may have been able to worm her way out of all those obstacles, but Elissa is obviously not the player nor personality that Rachel is.

Result: Rachel's sister in the house = Grodner fail.

She has only played in 4 comps.....NOBODY ever wants the 1st HOH and that is when she thought nobody would know who she was.......she did get to play for 2nd HOH but to me that wasn't done fairly, I don't agree with pairing them up with a partner and only one of them winning HOH.......and then you had the POV's which she should have done better........But we are not there, we don't know what she is really feeling being treated like she is......If it were me, I would'a probably done self evicted cause, I COULD NOT take the abuse she has been taking and NOT do anything about it!! I feel so bad for her!!! She has done NOTHING wrong other then being Rachels sister and that calls for treated so badly? I don't think so!!! I like her, to me she is totally opposite of Rachel and to be quit honest, I would MUCH RATHER HAVE HER THERE THEN THEM RACIST BULLIES!!!!!!! Elissa deserves to have the air time then them!!! Which in my opinion, Elissa doesn't get much air time, even on the BBAD, it's mostly the bullies!!!!

Paula Deen gets everything taking from her for something she said 27 years ago and here you have these racist bullies still getting TV coverage!!!! Just irritates & disgusts me!!!!!

I also believe there are other previous houseguests family members in the house....I don't see BB putting in Elissa as the only one for all the houseguests to eventually figure out and then to get treated so badly, I think there are others and nobody knows it yet....

She has only played in 4 comps.....NOBODY ever wants the 1st HOH and that is when she thought nobody would know who she was.......she did get to play for 2nd HOH but to me that wasn't done fairly, I don't agree with pairing them up with a partner and only one of them winning HOH.......and then you had the POV's which she should have done better........But we are not there, we don't know what she is really feeling being treated like she is......If it were me, I would'a probably done self evicted cause, I COULD NOT take the abuse she has been taking and NOT do anything about it!! I feel so bad for her!!! She has done NOTHING wrong other then being Rachels sister and that calls for treated so badly? I don't think so!!! I like her, to me she is totally opposite of Rachel and to be quit honest, I would MUCH RATHER HAVE HER THERE THEN THEM RACIST BULLIES!!!!!!! Elissa deserves to have the air time then them!!! Which in my opinion, Elissa doesn't get much air time, even on the BBAD, it's mostly the bullies!!!!

Paula Deen gets everything taking from her for something she said 27 years ago and here you have these racist bullies still getting TV coverage!!!! Just irritates & disgusts me!!!!!

I also believe there are other previous houseguests family members in the house....I don't see BB putting in Elissa as the only one for all the houseguests to eventually figure out and then to get treated so badly, I think there are others and nobody knows it yet....

Thank you for making my point better than I did. You're voting emotionally, not strategically. THIS USED TO BE A GAME until America has made it headline news. I might be done with this season already.

No, I think everyone deserves a fair chance, except for these Racist Bullies!!!!!!! Get them out of there and reset the game, then if Elissa goes, she goes but at least it will be a civil decent game!!!! She really hasn't had a decent chance from day one cause of them bullies!!!

Thank you for making my point better than I did. You're voting emotionally, not strategically. THIS USED TO BE A GAME until America has made it headline news. I might be done with this season already.

I agree. I hope we can get back to the game of Big Brother..... :sleepy:

I don't know what planet I'm on -- apparently one far, far away -- because I LIKE THIS GIRL and would like to see her really prove

herself. She doesn't seem mean at all. I'd like to see her come into her own apart from the shadow that got her there.

Is she a little annoying? Yes. Her words seem really drawn out but there's something genuine about her.

I agree. There is something genuine about her, and I feel like she hasn't been given a chance from the first day because the bullies in the house feel threatened because she happens to be Rachel's sister. If they can have some mental comps for HOH, she might win. I know Germy won't in that case...

I keep wondering why Elissa hides and lets Helen and Andy do all her campaigning for her. She really should work to make friendships instead of just avoiding everyone. Not easy for her but it is part of the game. No excuses.

I use to be a BB fan until this season. I just can't do it. Personally, I don't care for Elissa as a player because she hasn't shown that she deserves MVP. I do think that production (Grodner) has a hand in feeding Elissa information. We as a viewing public knows that "reality" tv is not reality. Production ALWAYS has input. I like the "Idea" of MVP but not the implementation. How do we know for sure how many votes anyone has. We are suppose to take the word of CBS?! Really? Even if they showed a poll, I still wouldn't believe it so what's the point! Elissa is from Concord, NC. Kannapolis, NC is 10 mins up the street. I live here also. Elissa is just as fake and irritating as her sister. What you see on TV, her talking about her charities, being a philanthropist, acting coy, innocent and slightly different in game play then Rachel is an ACT. She IS being told things by the producers, hence it would allow her to act a certain way to be portrayed on the show. That's not deserving on MVP because she has help. I miss the days of Dr. Will & Mike Boogie. That was a season!! Elissa needs to go this week. Once that happens, production will give the MVP to Helen.

No, I think everyone deserves a fair chance, except for these Racist Bullies!!!!!!! Get them out of there and reset the game, then if Elissa goes, she goes but at least it will be a civil decent game!!!! She really hasn't had a decent chance from day one cause of them bullies!!!

I'm all for resetting the game, but Elissa and the entitlement chip on her shoulder will have to go too!

She came into the game thinking she was the shoo-in and it may not work out that way for her so now she cries foul. She never really went out of her way to make friends with everyone in the house, I guess she didn't think she really needed to, because she is Rachel's sister if that means anything.