• Howard
    • Jeremy
    • Jessie
    • Judd
    • Kaitlyn
    • McCrae
    • Nick
    • Spencer

I hoping in the next couple of weeks, someone stands out for me....So far not rooting for any of them.

agree......can't say yet who my favorite is and for least favorite there are a few.......can't pick just one

I had a toug time choosing my least favorite. There are so many this season!

yes Grodner

what happened with the casting...Epic Fail in eyes...been on board since BB1 so many years with diverse hg;s and now we bave tbese putrid racist players..did u do due diliguence? Thiink not..again Epic Fail A and the HO..show should be out for her intolerance and hatred..wont happen tomorrow she is hoh so cann0t evict her...hope Julie adrreses her hatred and small mind,,,Aaryn is a homophoic racist as well as racial.. too bad she is hoh

Hard not to pick about 4-5 least favorite people, or even a clear favorite. First season I haven't really rooted for anyone yet. Kinda sad actually :sad2:

Get on the Nick bandwagon with me. :kid:

I'm on the Nick bandwagon. :)

I'm hoping that the wagon doesn't crash tonight tho....I can't figure out who is lying to who anymore!

I think Nick is going to survive tonight, and I think there will be a lot of drama to follow because Howard has been playing both sides and has been throwing Amanda under the bus about her flipping, when I think he and Spencer are the ones lying to Helen, Andy and Candy. Gotta get the :food-smiley-005:& :popcorn2: ready!

Edited by ImIn

Hiya Marty! I'm usually on or about to board a bandwagon by this time! I need someone to make a big/bold move and stir this game up a bit! Then I'll be ready for the bandwagon! :stirthepot:

I also like the way Howard has been playing the last few days. He is really getting in the middle of things.

I'm on the Nick bandwagon. :)

I'm hoping that the wagon does crash tonight tho....I can't figure out who is lying to who anymore!

I think Nick is going to survive tonight, and I think there will be a lot of drama to follow because Howard has been playing both sides and has been throwing Amanda under the bus about her flipping, when I think he and Spencer are the ones lying to Helen, Andy and Candy. Gotta get the :food-smiley-005:& :popcorn2: ready!

Yay ImIn! I hope Nick stays. I love the game Howard is playing. He is stirring it up!

The only reason I hope Nick goes tonight is so I can watch Jermy and Spencer squirm. I cant stand either of those guys.

I am reading a LOT of that on the Internet. I am reading that people can't wait to see Nick give the Dustin face when he is evicted.

I guess guilty by association for these people because I am not sure there is anything nasty he has done to anyone.

I also like the way Howard has been playing the last few days. He is really getting in the middle of things.

Yay ImIn! I hope Nick stays. I love the game Howard is playing. He is stirring it up!

It's fun to see action and game being played. I like Nick and want him to stay...disliking Spencer right now, but won't fault him for playing. Elissa had her chance to play and blew it.

I just hope Howard and Spencer haven't overplayed...Helen and Candy are on to them. Last I saw, the boys were throwing up road blocks...not allowing Helen, Candy and Andy to talk with Amanda and McCrae...and who know how McCrae is actually gonna vote! Also, Spencer is planning on telling Jessie that the house has flipped and is evicting Elissa...at the last minute. It'll be an interesting vote tonight!

It's fun to see action and game being played. I like Nick and want him to stay...disliking Spencer right now, but won't fault him for playing. Elissa had her chance to play and blew it.

I just hope Howard and Spencer haven't overplayed...Helen and Candy are on to them. Last I saw, the boys were throwing up road blocks...not allowing Helen, Candy and Andy to talk with Amanda and McCrae...and who know how McCrae is actually gonna vote! Also, Spencer is planning on telling Jessie that the house has flipped and is evicting Elissa...at the last minute. It'll be an interesting vote tonight!

nevermind :lookaround: It would have been nice.