HOH Cheating - Week 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBUS has never followed their own "rules". We can go back to the first week and McCrae broke the rules too and nothing was done. BB somehow has a rule, and I don't know why if they allow people to talk about nominations, but the HOH isn't supposed to tell a person that they are going to be put up. McCrae told Elissa he was going to put her up and he did. People have been told many time that they would be put up as pawns and nothing has ever been done about it. Pretty much the only rules BBUS has are the ones that hopefully help Grodner get the outcome she wants.

I knew for a fact they would not redo the HOH because this is what Grodner wants. They didn't do all that work to make sure she is HOH to give it up for a little cheating

I somewhat agree. If you are suggesting it was somehow rigged so they won, that's unlikely. It's reasonable to conclude that the producers were happy with the results and weren't willing to re-do the entire game after it was determined they broke the rules. Happy because of the drama it creates, not happy that a bimbo and a-hole won.

If this was near the end of BB, and it meant they were going to be the final two players in game, its likely they would have been redone the competition because of the huge controversy it would have created, and because those two are extremely unpopular with the TV audience. Producers want a popular\likeable player to win, so they wouldn't hand the game over to two hated players who clearly cheated at the very end.

Got to have drama and hated players, otherwise people won't watch. Clearly several HGs were selected because it they would be hated by the audience no differently than in a fictional drama.

Cheating implies that one person is getting an unfair advantage over another. In this case if other teams are doing the same thing I don't see how that is happening and this is cheating. Julie said that the first person goes to the other end of the hedge and then the second person brings their cup to the other person and fill it. But she never said they couldn't switch cups. I would think BB has enough cameras on the comp. and if there was actual cheating they would have done something. I personally think so many people are up in arms is because they hate Aaryn. I think if Elissa was the one doing this no one would say a thing.

Julie didn't say you could carry the entire jug to the other side so if everyone did that it would also be ok?

Julie said you had to pour it in your partners cup

Aayrn said she dipped her hand in it and then wiped it off to Germs to get it to fill faster. As fast as they were at the meeting point, she must know how to give very fast hand jobs

LOL. Yeah. BB USA seems so underhanded. After watching BB Canada, I knew it would be hard to watch USA again. I haven't liked the past few seasons, but they really took the cake with this cast. Almost no diversity, and this whole bigotry thing, I don't know. Then again, the last really good season of BB USA to me was Season 3; I've managed to watch all seasons with the exception of the winter one. I'll give this season a few more episodes before I bail.

Guest 6Borders

Grodner encourages cheating because it helps the game to play out the way she would like it to.

Exactly, and only/especially when it gets the outcome she wants.

If two ppl were on the block last year besides her beloved Frank I think they would have gone ahead with the eviction, then let the coaches enter the game and reset it. Grodner protected her coaches America liked or hated (Janelle was completely expendable last year because most of her cult-fan base were not there anymore) and she got Frank as far as she could and made sure he was America's Player and got the 25K whether America really voted for him or not!