7/3 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just re-watched where Julie gave the rules and she said that they had to pour the sauce into their team mates cup.......then that person had to transfer it to the HOH jug!!!!!!! Soooooooo, if they were switching cups then they broke the rules and should be Dis Qualified!!!!!!!!

It is wildfire on Facebook everyone voting for Elissa to win MVP. Rachel has a Facebook and Twitter following now recruiting voters.

No other house guest has access to that, and it is as unfair as if Jeremy and Aaryn cheats. SO, I do hope the nasty buggers Jeremy and Aaryn win HOH.

Well, I just re-watched where Julie gave the rules and she said that they had to pour the sauce into their team mates cup.......then that person had to transfer it to the HOH jug!!!!!!! Soooooooo, if they were switching cups then they broke the rules and should be Dis Qualified!!!!!!!!

yep :animated_bouncy:

Big woop as far as cheating goes,production takes the cake for putting Elissa's ass in that house, knowing full well that she has access to Brachels fan base.

Does BB ever hold these two accountable for their actions? Don't tell me that Grodner actually likes these two! Well, I guess we know who's going to nominated since they're racist.

I DO care these 2 cheated to win the HOH; it's BS!!! I hope viewers complain and they are disqualified! :hammer:

this is the only place where I heard they cheated. It was not posted anywhere else. Maybe someone saw it wrong. They were off to the side on the feeds and really could not see them.

I DO care these 2 cheated to win the HOH; it's BS!!! I hope viewers complain and they are disqualified! :hammer:

Unfortunately they weren't disqualified immediately when they should have been for the racial and homophobic remarks. If CBS will tolerate that, then what else will they tolerate?

this is the only place where I heard they cheated. It was not posted anywhere else. Maybe someone saw it wrong. They were off to the side on the feeds and really could not see them.

Yea, I am not going to get outraged over cheating at all during this season. The fact that Elissa is present in that house negates any outrage I may have about it. JMO though.

I thought the same thing about them exchanging the cups, I did rewind and they were pouring the few I watched that they did. Jeer any isn't going to leave that hoh room. The house won't evict Jeremy bc he's with the MC, unless things change. It will probably be kaitlyn up by MVP and hopefully out the door next

On facebook there is a Big Brother Page and there are A LOT of people that seen it.

Quote from FB

"If you have the life feeds Go to 6:49 pm cam 4 that Shows Aaryn & Jeremy cheating."

I saw the video of the so called cheating and while I know that Julie said you would pour your cup into your partners I saw at the beginning a few teams were switching cups so how can you say Aaryn and Jeremy cheated if other teams did it as well?

As for HOH, how did they choose that in the end? Are there two HOH's this week or did Aaryn win it somehow? I am really confused.

Cheating is sadly a part of Big Brother... whether it be the producers or players. I'm late in the conversation tonight, but I hated that they had an endurance comp this early and that they had partners for the competition... Since when do the HG partner up for HOH... everyone should get a fair chance based on their own abilities.... hope this isn't something that is repeated.

On facebook there is a Big Brother Page and there are A LOT of people that seen it.

Quote from FB

"If you have the life feeds Go to 6:49 pm cam 4 that Shows Aaryn & Jeremy cheating."

there is a thread on morty's called hoh cheating started by creativgirl with video clearly showing them exchanging cups instead of pouring it from cup to cup........and if others did it too that is not right either, its not fair to hte ones that played right......Jermey let Aaron have the hoh

there is a thread on morty's called hoh cheating started by creativgirl with video clearly showing them exchanging cups instead of pouring it from cup to cup........and if others did it too that is not right either, its not fair to hte ones that played right......Jermey let Aaron have the hoh

I totally agree.

It’s one thing to cheat, lie, backstab, etc. within the game but should not be tolerated during competitions. BB needs to review the tapes, disqualify those who did not follow the rules and have a do-over for HOH (IMO)