Who Do You Think Will Be The Next HOH? Who Are You Hoping Is HOH?

Cathy

If "The Moving Company" really does get rid of David and not Elissa, I could see Elissa winning because that seems to happen a lot in BB history... the person not evicted ends up winning the next week and the power shifts.

BUT... even though I like Elissa (so far), she DEFINITELY IS NOT Rachel... she is not the player that Rachel was. She seems a little "too nice" to me.

Matter of fact, other than Nick, I'm not sure if there are any savvy players this season.

I would like to see Jeremy win.

Why? Cause he would act like the jerk that he is, the power would go to his head, and then everyone would go after him the next week.

It would be a fun week with him acting like an a-hole. Even more fun than this week was :laugh4:

I would love to see Candace or Elissa win it! I would love to see Spencer kiss her butt! I hope this plan backfires and trying to make Candace Go off Because he tells her to go vote for the wrong person! I would love for Elissa to win because the majority of the house is against her And they think they are going to get her out this next hoh week! They have been so mean to her. With the stunt Jeremy did with her hat!

I wouldn't mind Howard or Helen getting the next HOH. Niether would put up Elissa, but would put up Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin or GM and if Elissa got MVP it would make sure that at least 3/4 were on the block at the same time. What drama that would create, they would all be selling each other out and really be scrambling to stay.

I don't like Jeremy, but I'm board with the idea of him winning it to shake things up a bit. But, if he does win HOH (and she's still in the house) I hope Elissa wins POV to save herself. I just want to see people start going after each other and not just after one person.

I would love to see Elissa win. Gina Marie would kill herself or self evict and who knows what Aaryn would do. It would be hilarious to see all the haters have to go check out her HOH room and then kiss up to her. It would be fun because she would have sooo many options to choose from for her nominees. That to me would be the perfect senario so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it happens.