September 12th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

They must of got in trouble, when they came back Mag says "just tell me, f*ckers, go ahead and play with our emotions." Mag says all Ive talks about is how she wants out of this house, but there isn't anything she can do about it. April replys by saying out cute Mag looks and that brown and red look good together, Ive returns and tells Mag what time it is. Mag and April says dinner is coming. Now they are talking about a cat, April is going to take it with her and throw it out, it does bad things to them, America sees the cat. Now talk about how hairy their legs are and how they have to shave their legs and other places. April says it freaks her out to take a bath in a bathing suit. Mag talks about taking long baths after a hard day of work with candles and her phone. Mag says to be prepared when she calls them to hear water in the back ground because she does her phone calls while in a bubble bath. April is bragging about how her bath tub is a garden tub in her brand new house. Ive isn't saying anything. Evidently April has a hot tub, Mag wants to know if her and Matt have done it in the tub, April says oh that is biggggggggggggg. Now April is going on and on about how wonderful and big her bath tub is. Mag wants to put a tv in her bathroom, Ive tells her to get a flat screen, Mag says her dorm tv is fine, she just can't get Dave to put it in there. Ive is telling Mag she needs to update her bathroom or get a new tv but Mag says she doesn't need things updated it all looks fine. April is now telling them about wanting this piece of furnature that she wanted in her bedroom, to match the rest of the stuff, it was expensive but if it went extinct, she would be pissed. Jan has joined them and she is wondering why April is using such words as extinct, maybe discontinued would be better. April goes on with her story about getting the catalog from the Pottery Barn and Matt keeps saying this piece was to expensive. To make her long story short, April got her piece of furniture, Matt wasn't mad but he laughed at her, but the piece didn't fit in her room because she didn't measure before she bought it so now she is telling of all the great furiture she has. So Matt goes and buys a flat screen tv and they have three tv's in the house. She keeps saying it was a plasma flat screen. Ive just says "hum", Jan wants to know what kind of flat screen and Ive tells Jan the difference between flat screen and plasma. (can't tell what Ive's facial expression is because her back is to the screen). Mag is telling Jan she probably doesn't want that plasma tv because Jan doesn't watch tv. They laugh.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest laurennnnn

BBT is 4:31

ivette, april, janelle, and maggie sitting in backyard talking

a: so anyway this is a boring story but he was like 'you know april since u didnt measure and all that kinda stuff we're stuck w/ a tv that doesnt fit

m: so take the armwire back

a:but thats what he was telling me to do but nooooooo no no no no no! it matched our set. there were no other-you know what i'm saying? once it discontinued i'd get pissed once i couldnt get it again

m: so what'd you do?

a: he went out and bought a flat screen plasma and stuck it on our wall so we both got something we wanted out of it. so now we have like 3 different televisions....

blah blah..so on...

very boring, yes

April wonders if she is going to be nervous talking to Julie, she wants to know the questions before hand, she wants to be prepared. Mag wants to know if they are getting weird thoughts in their heads, Jan says yeah, she keeps thinking she wants to get canopy dog beds if she wins the money. Now talk about if their dogs. I can't tell for sure but I think Ive is rolled in a ball rocking, but not sure. Mag asked if they opted to bring more than one person, but we get fish. When they come back Mag says she totally forgot, jan says "sorry I had my helmet on". (I think that is what she said, a plane flew by) Mag is asking if they really want to eat now, April says she has to she is feeling so weak. No one is moving towards the kitchen, they are talking about energy drinks. April says she hates this place, she is going to have nightmares, she is already having nightmares. Jan had a dream about shopping. Mag went in, April is checking her laundry and Ive and Jan are laying outside. Jan leaves and ask April if she wants to play volleyball. Ive stays outside alone.

Guest laurennnnn

BBT: 4:46

houseguests realizes that new pictures were put up of her day out...they're all looking at them making comments

maggie- ivettes theres pictures!

ivette comes over

j: that is so nuts

i: that is the one who plays the gay one

a: how fun! fun fun!

m: omg that little boy is so cute! did you want to squish him?

j: thats the girl from snl...she kept making farting noises and everything

m: who are those guys?

j: those are cameramen

m: omg that boy is so cute!

j: thats his school trailer

m: how much fun that must've been

j: yeah it was really fun

i: cool

april laughs

j: im such a big dork..i know. im a dork!

a: this is the guy taking pictures?

j: yeah yeah yeah yeah...i was shocked when they all walked out and they were like 'janelle stand up' so i finallly stood up

m: i wanna see that show. it looks funny

a: so are the 2 guys gay?

(disregarded)

a: thats the mom...thats the...blah blah so on..

m: oh so they arent gay

i: yea so its 2 1/2 because the little boy only counts for 1/2...yea and those 2 are brothers. maybe charlie's gay in the show

j: i'm not sure

a: but you watched it

j: but its one of those things where you're watching it but not knowing whats going on

a: right right

BBT 4:52

6:12 BBT

No human beings on the live feeds just objects

Feed 1 - close up of 4 puzzle pieces (they are shaped like people, is this something new?? I am not very observant) on the orange living room wall just to the right of the TV's where Julie Chen appears

Feed 2 - closeup of Ivette's bed showing her bunny & pic of her mom

Feed 3 - closeup of 2 rubber duckies

Feed 4 - closeup of the gumball machine

Now all the HG come in the LR

A,M,J are sitting in front of the fishtank watching the fishies. They are having fun, laughing & cutting up

Ivette is sitting alone playing solo coasters (& pouting)

Ivette gets up & goes into the subway room by herself. She lays on her stomach & pouts while staring down at nothing (sry she is on my last nerve :blink: )

Ive and Mag are in the bedroom, Ive is telling some story about guys getting stranded and a blind guy eats a guy but he doesn't know what he is eatting, they (the blind man and the widow man) ate the drown man for survival. Ive is more like asking Mag if this is correct in the story, maybe it is a riddle. Mag says Ive is so funny because she is getting excited. Ive is asking qustions to mag about this riddle or story, Mag is answering with yes or no answers. I am sure this would make more sense if I had gotten in on the beginning. Okay Ive got it, don't ask me but it was stupid. Mag just confirmed it was a riddle and I guess Beau told her. They are talking about the game but mag is whispering so much I can't even make out what she is saying. I can make out something about a rope, and that would be bad for them. Maybe BB has set up the HOH comp and mag and Ive saw it and they are trying to figure out what they have to do. Something about height and heads. Ive says that Jan said she wasn't good at endurance comps, but Ive wonders if she is lying. Ive wants to know if Jan was the first one to get off the surf board, Mag points out that she (Jan) didn't fall of, she jumped off. Ive is saying Jan has to be more determined because Ive and Mag only have to beat one, Jan has to fight off two people. Ive says her and Mag are determined, but jan is also determined. It irks Ive that Jan and April are all buddy buddy ( you could hear Jan in the background talking to April about doing nails) BB just told Mag to stop obstructing her mic, so maybe I can hear what Mag is saying now. Ive is making sure Mag has something sporty and comfortable for tomorrows comp saved out of the suit case. April has asked Jan what she thinks tomorrow's comp is going to be but Jan won't tell April because Jan knows April will go tell Ive and Mag. April told Ive that Jan said the audience was throwing out alot of stuff. Ive says Jan might be lying though. Ive says that the comp has to be something that can fit them and make them go into space, but Mag says they didn't measure our waist or hips so how can it confine us. Mag says she thinks they are going to have to wear a helmet or head gear though. Ive says there is probably a standard fit. Mag says they did measure some things to make it fair for everyone. Mag says they can't let her win the first turn, you have to ask God for all the strength you can get and I am asking him for strength, I think I have it, I am not saying I can win, but I have what it takes to play and finish this game. Mag says crazy, crazy f*cking game.

Mag says that BB is off schedule because it is the end. Ive and mag is trying to figure out when the evictions will be. What I can gather from both of them talking at the same time is they think there will be one tomorrow, then again Thursday and the final two will live together till next Tuesday and it will be over. Mag says it is almost over. Ive is going to shower, Mag has to pee then they will meet in the bedroom. Mag is wearing April's houseshoes and she thinks April will yell at her for wearing them.

BB just told April and other house guests not to talk about what goes on in the DR, after a minute BB says Janelle........(that is all BB said) Now we have fish.

Mag is thinking about the comp, she is telling Ive what if Jan told all the sequester house guest before they left to answer one way, she is always thinking ahead in this game. Like what if she told Howie, if they ask you a question, always answer Janelle. There is nothing I can do about that, but it is something I think about.

Ive is brushing her teeth and BB tells her to put on her mic. Jan and April in HOH doing their toe nails. Ive said Jan could of preplanned things but......you know what I mean? Mag says that is what I am thinking, Ive says she isn't changing how she is playing, but what is meant for them will be theirs. Ive is going to leave here knowing she gave it her 110%, Mag says sure, I think everyone is, Ive has her doubts about some people. Now they are going back to bed. Ive says there is one person from each row left, I am assuming she is talking about the pictures of the house guests.

Ive wonders about something but Mag says they will know when they need to know. Mag and Ive talking about the game again, one part being endurance, one part being skill, Mag says hope and try for the best. Ive says they need to think like Jan, there are 11 slots but you can't think like that but know it is an option. Mag's tummy is upset, Ive wants to know if it was the nachos or nerves, Mag says she isn't nervous yet, Mag thinks that is one reason jan does so well, she doesn't expect to be here. Ive is really talking about how Jan is so determine and good at this game because she knows her back is against the wall and she wins.

Ive was wondering a while back what would happen if all the light in the house went out, then that happen today. mag says it would of been fun to play hide and seek.

Ive tells mag she knows she doesn't want to hear about this again but it eats Ive up to know April is blaming her for not getting a phone call from matt and that April missed out on alot of things because of Ive, maybe it will be better when she is gone, and Ive is sorry mag is going to miss April so much.

Mag says she is going to really miss April, but each relationship in here is different. Ive ask Mag if she would of missed Ive alot if Ive was leaving, mag told Ive that was a stupid question and is she crazy. Mag is saying Eric didn't hate someone, Ive says I didn't hate her either but she annoyed everyone. Ive says that when that person left she didn't go to them, Mag says she did she has said bye to everyone, Ive says not Michael. Mag says the questions they ask is going to be so bizarre. Ive says you can't even prep for them. Ive says they some what prep for personality comp. Ive said the higher or lower comp was made for Mag, she agreed but she didn't know one answer. now more studying about who was HOH when they got quarters. Mag is NOT good at memorizing this stuff, Ive is great at this stuff.

BBT 7:45 pm

A,J in HOH BR doing their nails. Discussing general stuff. J tells A she has played an okay game. A said she really hasn't played though. She has just gotten along. They are thinking that the HOH comp will be endurance. A ask J what H said to her before he left and J said, "Get rid of Iv" J said she really misses H he is just so cute and cuddly. J tells A that Matt is going to be so proud of her. A can't wait to see him. J says she can't wait to shop for lingerie (sp) for work and A ask her if she wears a G string and J says, "Oh, April, NO" J says she wears skirt type things with a garter belt. She said that each floor wears something different. A ask J if she is going to paint her nails and J said she thinks so, she says she thinks it will look good with her nails red holding onto a key. They laugh. A said the pressure cooker was all mental. J said she didn't like the pressure cooker. J asks A if she would play in an all star BB and A said not for three months. A said she could do Survivor and J told her no she couldn't. A said yes she could because its all mental and Survivor is only a month. A said a friend of hers from college was on amazing race with her mom and we have FISH. Feeds back but now on LR. Changing feeds.

BBT 7:50 pm

Feeds now only on I,M in common room. Talking about how weird it will be to experience everyday things when they get home. Like a ringing phone, worrying about your watch, seeing a street. Iv wants to know if the girl from Aruba was ever found, she says there are a few things she is dying to find out. M is just saying yeah, uh, huh.

FISH

Jan and April in HOH bathroom talking. Jan wants to know if it was only Ive that was angry about Jan getting the veto. She says Howie said they were all crying, April said they weren't crying they were sad that Howie was going to leave, they liked him and they wanted Jan out because she was the stronger player. April says Howie was a strong player but he lived in Howie land. April figured out what Howie meant, she said he was mopeing around in the kitchen and they were watching him and they all felt so sorry for him but Jan saved her ass that week and who ever won it had to save it. Jan says but didn't you guys ask if she was going to use it to save him, she says Ive told Howie he needs to try to talk Jan into using it to save Howie. April says yeah it had to be Ive, it wasn't me, i wouldn't of thought about that, that is stupid, just stupid, she acted like she didn't know anything about it. April wants to know if she should apologize to Ive and say she is sorry she hurt her feelings but that is how she felt? jan says Ive should apologize to April, for April not to say she is sorry, Ive was wrong to cuss at April, but April says she was the one who said what she felt first, she told Ive it was going to hurt but Ive said she could take it. jan says not to. April says Ive doesn't get to say a reason why she wants to evict April so she can't go on and talk to April on eviction day, jan says Ive can say what she wants. Jan tells April she is a good player, April says thanks. Jan loves red nails, it is a fabulous feeling, she feels like a woman, she feels sexy. wants to know if she looks like white trash. April says Jan is going to be hanging on with red nails, it is going to be on tv. April thinks she is going to get a tan by laying out in Mexico (I guess she thinks she is going to Mexico in the sequester house) April is telling Jan about her trying out for a reality show and that is how she met Jen, she tried out for the Hilton project, she thought it was going to be different, she didn't expect for them to pick county bumpkins, how two from Texas didn't know how to hold a fork or so, April made it to the semi finals, the people they brought back were attractive and well together. She tried out for it over a year ago, it was suppose to air over a year ago but it came out last June. Jan says she never tried out for a reality show before. They were talking about how the casting people send in their tapes and we have fish.

BBT 11:00 PM

Back to J,A. A said she thought Iv would have to go the DR to vote and J said, No, she will just stand up and vote. A thinks Iv thinks of everyone else being just as rude as her. J asks if M was too and A said No. J ask A what their thoughts were about voting out H and A told her that actually J was the stronger player and that is why they thought she should have went instead of H and they felt bad for H but J had to save her axx that week. J ask A if they ever ask H about why didn't J use the veto on H and A said she never did. J said that now she remembers it was Iv that said that to H. A said that would have been stupid. A asks J if she should apologize to Iv and J said, No, she should apologize to her, (A) and she shouldn't apologize for anything. A asks if Iv will have to give a reason for evicting her and J says, Well, she can do whatever she wants. J says she loves red nails, she'll have to do this more often, she feels like a woman, it feels sexy. They laugh. A talking about how she will be able to get a tan by next Tues in Mexico. Now A is telling J that she met Jen at an audition for a reality show. A said she made it to the semi finals but she thinks they changed what they were looking for. J said she has never tried out for a reality show.

FISH

April wants to be on the Apprentice. Jan wants to know if she could be on that show since she is a cocktail waitress. April talks about college degree team versus high school degree. April is talking about the contract with BB that they can't do another show for a year unless it is approved by CBS, jan says she wouldn't want to.

Ive and Mag in the bedroom and Ive is wondering why she feels so ansy, Mag doesn't feel ansy, Ive thinks maybe it is because of everything that happen, Ive won't forget the HOH, Mag says they had it all mapped out, (talking about Sov 6), Ive says the other side has done a great job of messing with Aprils head, they knew she would listen to them. Mag says that they told April and Jennifer that they thought they were going to win, but they wanted them to buy them 3 weeks of saftey. Mag says she wasn't trying to prove anything to April, it came up in a discussion. We got fish and when they came back BB said Ive, Mag thank you, thank you very much. Ive and Mag both said your welcome. Mag says make me feel better BB but she got nothing.

mag isn't feeling well, Ive is giving her a face massage but doesn't know how to do it. April was telling Jan about her wedding and how her hair was cheesy and she didn't like it. I went back to mag and Ive.

Jan is telling April about her and Michael. They had their first kiss in the gold room in the second week. They held hands when they slept together, he was really sweet. They stayed in the Gold room alot and kiss so the others wouldn't see them. April didn't think it was anything really big, she was asked but April figured since Jan and Mike only knew each other for two weeks how big could it be, but jan says it was bigger. Jan says they talked about what they would do when they got out of here, He was pissed when he left here and was ready to go. April says it got blown out bigger than it needed to be blown out, Mike was doing those things but Eric shouldn't of approached him, no one needed to be approached about it. Jan says America hated Eric, April says no Eric and Kay was the final two, Jan says Kay won by alot, April says you can't be sure, Jan says yes I can. April says well Eric still won over Michael. Jan says Michael was sweet, she really likes him. April says it will work between them, now that she talked to Jan about it, no one know how much she liked Michael before. Jan says Howie and Kay was the only two in the room with them. April asked Jan if she thought she would be here, Jan says hell no, you guys wanted me out of here early. April says yeah I remember your name being mentioned. Jan says "now if I can work off the weight I gained here" as she shoves more food in her mouth. Jan says she is going to be holding onto a key with red nails how fabulous. Now Jan wants to go down and eat. April thanks Jan for letting her use her stuff.

Jan and April are with Mag and Ive, Jan ask if red nails look like trailer trash, Mag says it isn't for her, Ive says her mom paints her nails red and she loves them. Jan says it makes her want to have sex. Now she is thinking about wearing red lip stick. Jan named off about 17 different shades of lip stick she has and April calls Jan high maintence. Mag says they both look like they have been romping since both of their hair is a mess. Jan hasn't brushed her hair all day. Jan wants to know if guys like red nails, Ive says yes, Mag says you don't need to worry about what guys like, Jan worries about what Michael would like. April is being nasty and Jan is laughing her butt off. Mag ask what they think of when they see red nail polish, April says it looks like white trash, not saying that about your mom Ive, but it reminds me of Anna Nicole, it is over the top. Jan says there is nothing wrong with wearing red. April says it looks good on Jan but it is loud. Jan says you don't think I am loud anyways? April says do I have to answer that? Jan says so you think my nails look like WT, April says you asked me. Jan says if you wear diamonds it would look fabulous, Mag wants to know why she isn't wearing diamonds, Jan says she will. Mag is surprised Jan wears broaches and Jan says yeah, and then looks at April and says you think I am white trash. BB calls Jan to the DR, Mag says to show off her nails.

April wants to know if Ive or Mag wants her to tell anyone in sequester anything. Mag says tell Jennifer what they talked about in bed last night, Jan comes back and Mag ask if DR liked her nails, Jan says yeah they loved it. Now BB calls Mag to the DR. Jan is so proud of her nails, April tells her that weird things float Jan's boat. Jan started singing and we got fish. Ive was sitting there not saying much but watching everything. they are back. Jan asked Ive is she ever wears red polish, Ive says she never wears polish, if she gets a manicure, it is french tips. Ive says she doesn't even wear makeup why would she wear polish. Mag came back and said that was strange, they called her in to ask about Jim Ballsack, Jan says Maggie, your not aloud to talk about your DR. Ive tells April she might want to use one of her storage bag for her house coat. April says thanks. Jan is saying how ugly the slippers Rachel left for her are. Mag says they are comfortable and was so nice of Rachel to leave them for her. Jan is saying she is going to move back to the gold room tomorrow. Jan says that the other day she was eatting in the kitchen and the cameras moved back and forth to tell her to stop eatting. Mag wanted to know if they f*ck with Jan in the gold room like they did Mag and April last night. Jan says no and Mag says they pick on people's weaknesses. Mag wants to know about the wrap party and Ive says she asked and they told her she will know when she needs to know. Mag asked if Jan was staying in LA and Jan says not to long, she is going to Mexico with her mom, but she is going to stay with Michael for a while and then go home and see her puppies.

Ive is talking about getting her friends sperm and having a baby. Jan wants to know if they can take an egg and sperm from intelligent good looking people and mix them, what would you call the,you know what I mean? Mag says they would be ass holes and smiled at Ive and Ive smiled back. Jan is still wanting to know if they do that at sperm banks and Ive says that is f*cking with science to much.

Ive is talking about how much she has learned in the house and how much she knows she loves Maggie now. Okay they are talking about sex again.

Archived