Sunday, July 7 Live Feed Updates

morty

Guest 6Borders

12:38pm BB Time

Andy, Howard, Jeremy and Spence in the lounge

Andy says it turns out this season of BB is a reboot of Alf. Jeremy asks if Alf is an alien...Andy says what did you think he was. Spence explains that ALF stands for Alien Life Form.

Andy wonders if the producers sit there in rage that they sit and talk about all this stuff that is totally useless (to use on the show) and they laugh about it {don't know about the producers but the updaters and tweeters are just thrilled about it (sarcasm)...lol}

Discussion that Judd is the best name for Judd...that it's perfect for him and he's totally a Judd.

Talk about nicknames from before...{not sure who "she" is who gave them nicknames or when that happened}

12:43pm BB Time

Helen is in the BY on a chaise...looks contemplative! She seems to be whispering to herself

{I have not seen hide nor hair of anyone else since early this am}

12:45pm BB Time

BY: Candace still working out. She and Elissa (who is on the couch) are discussing churches and Elissa says her dad did a sports drink...and then they moved to N. Carolina.

Candace says "so your family is pretty athletic?" Elissa does not reply and Candace asks about Rachel. Elissa says Rachel mostly cheered and also played soccer.

Candace asks someone off camera to move a pot to one of the larger burners.

General chit-chat about how tall their families are.

Elissa says she is 5'7" and her hubby is 6'...she wants her little boy to be tall {her son is her husband's son by a first marriage so Elissa's family genes will have nothing to do with how tall he will be -6Borders}

12:50pm BB Time

They boys are discussing the comp..Jeremy says once he started he just really was going.

Helen joins and Andy tells her to "pop a squat" {could be be related to Ragan?}

Helen tells Jeremy she's never seen him with facial hair...he says that's as much as it would get.

Discussion about shaving Spencer's beard...Helen says they are going to make him shave it in a veto or something.

Jeremy says Spencer is built for a beard...they are going to start calling Spencer Brawny {after the paper towel}

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

12:54 pm BB Time

Nothing much exciting going on.

Elissa is changing (either before or after a workout)

Helen says this week they are technically only on slop for 5 days.

Elissa (I think) says the sleeping arrangements (for have not) are the worst...says the cold shower is pretty bad but just about any shower here is pretty bad.

Elissa has successfully changed into her swim suit top without any body parts spilling out. She goes into the shower stall to change the bottom half {apparently that is more tricky}

Elissa says "hey Helen are you going to go lay out" and Helen says "in a little while" (after she does something I could not hear. Elissa sing-song's "fresh slop for everyone" and takes a cold shower in her bathing suit.

Helen asks if anyone is in the bathroom...Elissa says she does know and Helen uses the bathroom.

Elissa says she is tired of taking showers with bathing suits and they should all go to Nudest Boot Camp after this.

Guest 6Borders

1:10pm BB Time

Aaryn said something (I came in on the end of because the cameras switched) about saying "something about it in the DR"

Aaryn and Kait are now up and in the kitchen. Kait can't believe she slept until 1pm...thought it was about 10am

Kait tells Helen she sees a 6-pack coming on. Helen says she is probably in better shape than she's been.

Aaryn says there is something to being on slop.

Helen says she does not understand people who can diet...she likes the freedom to eat whatever she wants.

Aaryn is eating Fruity Pebbles, and Helen says "ok back out to the pool"

Spencer is looking for his sunglasses...they are Oakleys and he can't find them anywhere. He says "did you just hear my knees pop" He and Aaryn discuss if that is good for you...Spence says it makes him feel looser!

Elissa come thru the kitchen...looks like she is gathering laundry that everyone has left around to wash.

1:16pm BBTime

The boys in the lounge are discussing how many ppl will be on jury since it's a bigger cast this year. Andy says maybe 9

They discuss the financial with a bigger cast. Jeremy says he deserves to be on the jury.

Discussion about all the stuff you get in Jury..Jeremy says they have art classes and cooking classes.

Someone (Spencer I think) says he just wants someone to come in and clean the kitchen.

They discuss that cameras are not on you 24/7 and that's one of the best things

Spencer is whispering game. Says ppl see Amanda/McCrae as king and queen. Sounds like they are discussing getting Amanda out but it's hard to hear....I hear get Amanda out a few times!

Jeremy says something...Spencer says Helen is always in his ear (not sure who "he" is...maybe Andy since he's not there)

Spencer says "she f's everything up" Jeremy says he's not worried about it because she is no competitor.

Jeremy says he's about to start picking them off one by one...says Kait is an emotional wreck but pretty strong.

Spencer says he is just pitching it out...Jeremy says he will let them know if he changes his mind. Spencer says he is not trying to get him to change his mind. Jeremy says he wants to hear their opinions.

Spence says Amanda is a thinker...if they can get her out McCrae can take control of the other side of the house.

Jeremy says the girls upstairs don't like Amanda

Andy joins and asks what they are talking about...Jeremy says about Elissa and she's f'ing poison and trying to keep everyone on the same page.

Andy is about to start the "keep Elissa" pitch and Jeremy changes up the conversation to what the next HOH comp will be like. Talk turns to that. Spence says games of skill/chance are POV's and Endurance and thinking are HOH's.

They are hoping to get some games where they can get money. Andy says he hopes he has a job when he gets out.

Jeremy says he will have to "go Wolfgang again" (we learn this was his name in HS). Andy asks if Jeremy speaks German and he says he can say the alphabet and some other things.

Guest 6Borders

1:26pm BB Time

HOH room:

Kait and Aaryn are doing hair and discussing objects in the house.

Aaryn says "fishies are you hungry?" and says she needs to go get their food.

Kait says she might have to go to DR to get their food. Aaryn says she will ask McCrae where it is.

Aaryn says it's weird that nobody knows who's bathing suit is there. Kati says it's Amanda's because she was showing in there but it "has discharge in it so get it out of here". Aaryns says "ewwwww"

Aaryn was ticked off that Amanda and McCrae told her and Jeremy how they are being portrayed by America..that she and McCrae would win everything and Aaryn and Jeremy are the biggest targets in the house {right now they probably are}

Kait says did you tell McCrae and Aaryn says "no". Kait says "I will (tell him)"

Aaryn says that made her feel like shit. Kait says how do they know whose going to get this and that?

Aaryn says the only reason Elissa gets MVP is who she is (not that she is playing the best game).

Aaryn says she' been ready to get Elissa out.

Aaryn says to Kait she can't believe Kait took a leap of faith coming to BB...that she might have been being sold to sex trafficking. Kait says her dad had the same thought. Kait says she was a fan so she was pretty sure it was ok.

1:25 PM BBT:

Jeremy, spencer, howard and andy are talking game in HOH. Jeremy wants to know when they are going to award money prizes like 10,000K. His name was wolfgang in german class. Jeremy wonders what teachers are watching them - that'd be cool he says. Spencer says that his hometwon has rallied up to him being on there he is sure. Jeremy says yeah in arkansas it would but texas is so big he doesnt know - he doesnt have a whole state of love. Andy says tht he has to split chicago with helen. Jeremy says lets face it we know who she hangs out with. Andy still cant believe that she's his neighbor. Spencer says yeah. Andy says I know exactly where she lives. jeremy says thats creepy just kidding - when y'all go home you can hang out and be friends. andy yeah when we go home I can meet her kids. Helen and I can go to gay bars together. ????? spencer is inquiring about gay bars and the modus operandi. Andy says if he went out at night he could for sure bring someone home and F*** them. They talk abt that. Andy says that he worries that he is a big tease. What he usually does is tht he gets their phone number and then he facebooks them next day - he is usually drunk when he gives them their number - and if they are cute he calls them if not he doesnt. He tells a long story abt a friend named mary and stories about his gay life and men and losing a nipple - not true They just say wow. kaitlin and Aaryn are in the room HOH bathroom.

1:35 PM BBT It appears all the HGs are finally awake. Now that Kaitlin and Aaryn have had their breakfast I'm sure the Elissa bashing will soon commence.

1:38 PM BBT Elissa is sitting by the pool with Helen. Elissa is now proposing that Dr. Will might have a family member on this season. She is really putting it out there that she is not the only former BB sibling in the house.

Guest 6Borders

1:34pm BB Time

Back in the lounge: Candace, Howard, Andy, Spencer are discussing the Have Not room. Andy says he has been sleeping like a log in there now. Spencer is ready for a nap and Andy wonders when the lima beans will be ready.

Andy goes to put shorts on and Spencer complains about his back...says he needs to go see a chiropractor.

Howard says he will take a nap now and get up at 3...says every 3-4 days (and the blasted camera switches)

Backyard: Elissa says in Season 7 Will's brother was interviewed. Says he kind of looks like Nick {she's back on the theory that other HG's in the house are related to past HG's}.

Elissa says "maybe I am the only one"

Helen says "Mike Boogie" and Elissa doesn't know anything about him

Helen says they need to go over it and see if they can figure (who might be related)

Elissa says Amanda might be related to someone but she's an actress for sure...says Amanda is hilarious, brilliant and witty"

Helen says "don't talk about her (Kait maybe) in front of Jeremy or shit will hit the fan again"

BB tells Amanda and McCrae to put on their mics.

Elissa and Helen decide Jeremy is not related to anyone. Says Aaryn might just be a stalker/super fan.

Spencer is still looking for his sunglasses.

Spencer says it irritates him and how many places could he have set them down...Helen says she lost a pair too and it's been over a week. Helen says maybe production picked them up...a few min later BB says they are not allowed to talk about production.

1:43pm BB Time They think they heard an Ice Cream Truck.

Someone yells OMG and there is a banner or something going over...it says "who has bowl tickets"

They say that is so cool...first they can't see the plane (might be sky writing since they said it's going away)

Apparently it's being written again and Spencer thinks it's 4 small planes.

They think its a message but Elissa says they don't do that and that and they will disquality it and if the HG's send message they get their stipend taken away!

The excitement is over and Helen is going to eat some olives.

1:45pm BB Time

BY discussion is how hot it is. (I think it's Kait and Jessie)

Kait says she is scared to go in the pool...doesn't want to get a UTI and she is pretty sure she got it from the pool and sitting around in a wet bathing suit all day.

Jessie says she wants to sit in the sun but the California sun makes you so dry {as opposed to what? -6Borders}

They discuss if it's Sunday and Kait says she loses track of days.

BB says please stop singing.

1:51pm BB Time

Spencer and Helen are whispering in the lounge. It's the same old conversation about who does not trust whom.

Spencer says he would not be surprised if Amanda tried to reform the 7 (on the other side of the house I think he said)

Spence says "she's the one who is going to cause the most trouble"

Helen wants to know why the girls are the only people going up on the block.

Spence says McCrae does not want to ruffle feathers and Aaryn and Jeremy are being catty (to Elissa)

Helen says she will talk to her and Spence says "no don't"

Spencer says (whatever the plan is) will keep Elissa here one more week {I'm not sure Helen is buying what Spencer is selling} Helen says "she is easy to get out next week...Nick might not be! Spencer keeps talking about the strong alliance and the numbers...Helen says she will think about it.

Guest 6Borders

1:57pm BB Time

Helen tells Spencer she has figured it out... he says "figured it out" Helen says "I went to diary last night...I can't talk about it" Spencer is going to go take a nap {he just got up about 3 hrs ago}

McManda are up finally and brushing their teeth {BB needs to tell them not to let the water just run and run...we have a water shortage here in California}

Spencer come in and tells McCrae "she's got everybody in the house...(I can't hear because the water is running)

Amanda laughs at whatever Spencer said...Amanda says "I'll take it...I would have jumped on the BB boat before"

Amanda (or GM) asks Spencer who he is related to...he thinks he might be one of the loaners here.

Someone says "you're Jerry's son"...Spence laughs and says grandson.

GM says Enzo lives close to her. Discussion about "meow meow" as a nick name.

Judd is yawning and brushing his teeth,.

Spencer asks if they have seen his sunglasses.!

Kait comes in. Discussion is how much Kait got in trouble with BB last night.

They discuss the morning greeting "Buenos Dias Houseguests" {they need to remember when it happened because this one is sure to show up in a Q & A comp! -6Borders}

2:04pm BB Time

Spencer is whispering to McCrae in the bedroom. He's relating how McCrae/Amanda are the king and queen of the house {there is a ton of noise but it sounds like Spencer is attributing that to someone else even tho he's said at least 3 times}

Spencer is getting very frustrated that he can't find his sunglasses.

Spencer is whispering to Judd but I can't hear a word.

Spencer is on the prowl for his sunglasses {I think BB took them to give us feeders some Sunday excitement}

Spencer wants to take a nap and wears his sunglasses when he sleeps.

Spence asks if Nick is still asleep {they need to watch Nick..I remember when Drew pretty much slept his way to 500K on his season. -6Borders}

Guest 6Borders

2:09pm BB TimE

I'm dubbing this Sunday as "The Day of the Disappearing Sunglasses"

Howard is now helping Spencer look for them...says nothing else to do!

Jeremy is talking to Amanda about everyone wants her gone. Jeremy is saying I told them I would think about it.

Tells Amanda this is your time to jump on and be safe.

Amanda says females or males? He says females and one male (does not name names and she doesn't ask)

Jeremy is saying he is giving her this trust right now... Amanda says Elissa came up last night and slammed the door so Amanda could not hear.

Jeremy says Elissa is going home...says Amanda should just say nothing and keep quiet.

Amanda says she and McCrae decided 100% that Elissa is going.

Amanda wants to know who threw her name out there...Amanda thinks Helen first, then Spencer and Howard.

Jeremy says Helen was on board. She says she is with Jeremy 100%.

Amanda leaves and practicaly mows someone down at the door (could not see who).

Jeremy was hiding in the corner of the Have Not room

1:41pm BBT:helen is laying by the pool with elissa and spencer walking around looking for sunshades.
1:47pm BBT: arryn and andy in hoh rm talking about howard and where kaitlyn is arryn says kaitlyn went to the pool.andy is repeating what he tells arryn all the time that from day one he was with them.
1:54pm BBT: aaryn says i want to believe people and i do except when they swear on a bible or something.in the lounge helen and spencer are talking alone . helen says it will be easier to get her out next week. spencer says we will see just think about it.
2:01pm BBT: judd joins the hoh rm and talk turns to eating cereal arryn tells judd he can eat the fruity pebbles cuz no one likes them judd says he likes them. arryn says she has to go ask for food for the fish cuz kaitlyn says there is none in the storage rm. in the wa is spencer mccrae ginamarie and amanda getting ready to go outside.
2:04pm BBT: spencer in br telling mccrae that everyone trust him but not amanda cuz she is always scheming. judd walks in and spencer says he cant find his sunshades and starts looking again.
2:09pm BBT: jeremy takes amanda to the hnbr telling her that people are trying to get the votes to get her out and maybe put her up and that you are throwing me and nick under the bus. she said is it the females? nick says females and 1 male. he says i am giving this trust to you right now to let you know.
2:31pm BBT: after a brief foth feeds are back and hg are getting to do pictures in the photo booth. ginamarie and nick are in the br talking ginamerie says she needs hairdye before she takes pictures. nick says do i need to shave or look like this and ginamaire laughs.
2:34pm BBT: nick telling ginamarie now that he has heard crazy stuff about people being in alliances.helen and elissa are at the pool. soaking up the sun.
2:37pm BBT: mccrae says if kailtlyn goes on the block he is voting elissa out for sure. judd says she told him nick this morning and amanda shakes her head.
2:44pm BBT: helen and amanda and mccrae are in the by helen says elissa told her that they was talking to dr wills family too. she says this just came up . helen then says elissa is scared of jeremy and she wants to make sure she has mccraes and amandas votes cuz jeremy will take us all out first before the other side.
2:50pm BBT: helen leaves and amanda says its just a game mccrae says it will be ok if you just listen to me. amanda says ok yeah i know.

2:59pm BBT: hg sitting in by talking and some hg still taking pics in the photo booth and some hg making food. just general talk going on.
3:07pm BBT: spencer is getting in the pool. andy tells amanda and mccrae it is so stupid to get rid of elissa.and he starts whispering where you cant hear him. howard has now gotten in the pool with spencer helen is laying out near the pool.
3:18pm BBT: the photo booth time is up. ginamarie says the hour is over. they start to walk out and ginamarie yells it isnt over so they all run back to the photo booth to take more pictures.jeremy and kaitlyn are now taking their pictures together nick put on a wig and a pink hat to take a picture.
3:32pm BBT:arryn and ginamarie talking about having a good bunny bad bunny side of the house they will call it bb bunnies arryn will have the good bunnies with pastel bikinis and ginamarie will have the bad bunnies.andy is in the kt holding a digiorno pizza doing trivia questions from the box.
3:42pm BBT: general talk going on in the by with hg in the pool. general talk going on in the kt as candice is cooking
3:46pm BBT: nick in br alone talking to himself he says one more week and then bye bye amanda then after that helen. then went down a list of those that need to leave after that. most hg sitting at the pool just general chat going on between them all.

3:47 PM BBT GinaMarie is in the BR with Nick complaining that BB took six of her swim suits away. Nick seems shocked she has so many. GinaMarie "I'm a freaking lingerie model, I get so much sh** for free."

4:15 PM BBT Helen is doing some housework in the BY (cleaning windows and such). BB is appreciative. BB "Helen.............thank you very much." Everyone gets a kick out of that.

4:24 PM BBT Elissa joins Amanda and McCrae on the BY sofas. Amanda "OMG I want your body." Elissa "You can get it if you Elissasize."

4:32 PM BBT Kaitlin and Aaryn are in the HoH room now. Elissa bashing. They complain that she shouldn't be here because she doesn't need the money. Meanwhile Elissa is outside wishing she could send the homeless people all the left over scraps that the HGs aren't eating.

4:43 PM BBT Amanda and Elissa in the storage room. Amanda "If you put up anyone that may be a vote for you then you are definitely going home. Who are you putting up?" Elissa "I don't know what, what do you think of Nick." Amanda "That's good."

4:46 PM BBT Spencer, McCrae, and Jeremy are sitting together in the Gold Room. Spencer makes another pitch to keep Elissa. Jeremy and McCrae aren't biting. Jeremy mentions that the Brigade is the only alliance that ever made it from beginning to end. He has the same hopes for M.C.

4:52 PM BBT Spencer is throwing names out to Jeremy for nominations next week as if he has already won the next HoH. McCrae just wants everyone to believe that he has Amanda under control and will throw her under the bus when the time comes. Jeremy informs them that all this talk of keeping Elissa is making him very nervous.

4:56 PM BBT Andy walks in on Jeremy, Spencer, and McCrae. He's holding a flower. Andy "what you are talking about?" Spencer "You and those gay a** clothes. BB, please buy this boy some clothes. Why don't you put that flower in your hair and make the ensemble complete."

5:.00 PM BBT Helen has gone upstairs to the HOH room to talk to Aaryn. They are discussing that Kaitlin is making everyone extremely nervous. Aaryn is concerned that Kaitlin's paranoia is going to hurt her game. Helen tells her that Kaitlin is not a threat in her opinion and would rather work with Aaryn.

5:06 PM BBT It is now just Howard and Jeremy in the gold room. Howard is fine with whomever they decide to vote out this week but that Amanda needs to be a serious target next week. "McCrae says he has her under his thumb. Why is that? Is it because he isn't used to having a broad?"

5:11 PM BBT Jeremy to Howard "Elissa going home this week shows me that Moving Company has my back." "She needs to go." Howard "I'm with it dude."

5:18 PM BBT Kaitlin comes upstairs into the HoH room. Jeremy tells her that he has it on good authority that Nick will be the replacement nominee and that it doesn't matter who she puts up. She's going home. He also predicts that Nick will get a couple votes to stay and they will come from Candice and Andy. Kaitlin wants to know how he knows this but he blows her off. "You still have to ask me that."

5:13 PM BBT:

Jeremy in HOH Bath talking to Judd. Jeremy tells him abt rumor of nick going up. They think you are floating and they think spencer is floating. He says tht is ok and I go along with it. Judd says know what I should do? Jeremy says what? Judd says no Im just brainstorming cause it makes me feel weird they are avoiding me today and they never do. Maybe try ot get elissa to put one of them up. Jeremy patiently what? We are voting out elissa. dont worry abt it we are voting out elissa right? elisaa elissa elissa elissa dont change it. Next week we can go after amanda or candice she throws you under the bus. Judd says shes not dangerous jeremy says no matter if I get hoh next week candice goes up.

Kaitlin comes in they talk about nick going up and not her. Kaitlin talks abt how great the hosue will be without elissa. Jeremy says he has two more votes against elissa. Kaitlin asks who., Jeremy says you always ask me that. She perseveres and wonders why he says tht she wants to be assured. Jeremy hems and haws.

5:18 PM BBT:

Judd says tht everybody is giving him a weird vibe. jeremy says dont worry. They thought they were getting me out this week and they are freaked tht Im not going. Kaitlin says tell me who again and he declines and they get into convo about him not trusting her.

5:19 PM BBT:

Judd says he is still worried. jeremy says dont worry bro I got your back. Judd says worried abt next week. Jeremy says I will be HOH next week and I got your back. Judd says I want to be HOH. They laugh. Jeremy cautions them both to lay low and dont make waves. Kaitlin whines tht she wants him to tell her things. he says you get emotional sometimes and I am looking out for us. She whines I dont get emotional. He says lets ask andy. Judd says andy went to psychological classes and is probably using that chit on them all the time. ???? Judd says he doesnt think MVP is going to competitive players he thinks it will go to people they like. Spencer, andy, howard. Judd says spencer is funny. Jeremy says they dont know how he (spencer) is in DR room that he Jeremy gets a lot of DR. Kaitlin says he is being sketchy because he wont tell her anything. Jeremy says he has nothing to hide but he doesnt expose all his guns off the bat.

5:26 PM BBT:

Jeremy explaining to Kaitlin tht he talked to Howard and SPencer and they threw Helen and Andy under the bus. She says he is wonderful. Jeremy says he trusts jeremy when she says tht elissa might not go hom. He says if she doesnt go home they know who to go after. They have another convo about whether he lies to her or not amongst much smooching. More making out. She asked him how was his day he says terrific she said she hadnt seen him he says its because Ive been working.

5:29 PM:

McCrae on the elliptical. Helen repsponding to something spencer said to her abt her husband, she doesnt know what he will think of their nomance.

Nothing much going on. Later

5:31 PM BBT Meanwhile in the house Feeds 1 and 2 are closeups of Jeremy and Kaitlin making out. Feeds 3 and 4 of bandana ball in the BY.

5:39 PM BBT In the house Kaitlin is rehashing her conversation to Aaryn in the HoH room. Aaryn assumes that Andy will not vote in their favor unless he gets Helen's permission. "Him and Helen have a close bond." Meanwhile Jeremy tells Amanda at the kitchen sink that Andy, Elissa, Helen, and Andy are in an alliance and that Spencer might be a part of it.

5:45 PM BBT Jeremy rejoins Aaryn and Kaitlin in the HoH room. Jeremy "Is everything cool in the Triangle of Thrust?" Kaitlin "Always sketchy f*** " Jeremy "Don't you call me sketchy f*** you emotional bombshell.

5:59 PM BBT In the house: Elissa to Helen and Judd in the Have-Not room. "What is everyone getting dressed up for?" Big bandana ball tournament. Everyone is getting ready." Helen "Bandana ball tournament tonight. Be there or be square."

#BB15 7:43pm BBT Andy, Amanda & Judd in Kitchen general chat about dishes, shower and how Andy did not wear a mic for 1 1/2 hours and BB did not notice

#BB15 7:47pm BBT Nick in shower and Andy walkes in and tells Nick he is fine and it is way to early to piss people off and then Andy walks out

#BB15 7:48 BBT Nick finished in shower when Andy walks back in and asks Nick if he (Nick) has heard Andy's name come up. Nick replys with no.

#BB15 7:54 BBT Andy in color room waking Jessie up

#BB15 7:56 BBT Nick in color room talking to Jessie about doing bandana ball tourney

#BB15 7:56 Helen, Candice & Elissa in have not room general chit chat about men. Helen was just called to DR.

#BB15 7:58 pm BBT McCray, Jeremy, GM, Howard, Nick, Andy & Katlin in BY general chat about smoking.

#BB15 8:12 PM BBT In the BY HG talk about past seasons. Referring to the team season and who was on Dan's team. Jeremy making up songs and singing them loud and over other HG.

#BB15 8:12 PM BBT In the BY HG talk about past seasons. Referring to the team season and who was on Dan's team. Jeremy making up songs and singing them loud and over other HG.

#BB15 8:20 PM BBT In the HOH room are Aaryn and Gina. Aaryn asks Gina why she doesn't drink. GIna says it's just that she doesn't like the taste of it. In the BY the HG are playing their ball game. McCrae is carrying around the flowers from the HN food and general chit chat going on.

#BB15 8:24 PM BBT Aaryn and GIna talking about Aaryn sharing the HOH room. Aaryn says that she really wanted every other night but Jeremy insists sharing it. SHe says it feel awkward. GIna says she is surprised they all fit. Gina tells Aaryn that Kaitlin is only involved in the group because Jeremy hooked up with her. SHe knows she can beat her.

#BB15 8:28 PM BBT GIna explaining to Aaryn why she likes her. Gina says that people are always going to judge them on their looks. They are pretty, blonde and attractive. Aaryn says that she is getting tired of Jeremy and they can't talk game. Jeremy and Kaitlin are always rolling around and making out. She says Jeremy just told Kaitlin he loves her in the pool.

#BB15 8:33 PM BBT Some Kaitlin bashing happening in the HOH room. Aaryn complains that Kaitlin didn't know the first thing about BB. BB found her in a bar. Aaryn says she deserves to be there more then Kaitlin and she is worried she will go home before her.

#BB15 8:39 PM BBT Andy enters HOH. They talk about feeling awkward. Aaryn says that she feels awkward being in HOH. She says she wants to tell Jeremy that she wants alternate nights. Andy says that he doesn't think Jeremy would be upset

#BB15 8:44 PM BBT Aaryn explains to Andy that Jeremy is making deals without her. She says she has told him that he needs her as he can't win HOH every week. Andy is agreeing with her.

#BB15 8:48 PM BBT Andy tells Aaryn that he has her back if she has his. It's time ot make a move and Aaryn agrees. They both agree to keep Helen. In the BY a game of bandana ball is going on.

#BB15 8:51 PM BBT Kaitlin comes into HOH and tells Aaryn that the bed will smell tongiht because her spray tan will start to smell like somthing burnt. Aaryn says she will sleep downstairs. Kailtin says she can't because people will think she and Jeremy are having sex.

#BB15 8:56 PM BBT Jeremy comes into HOH. Says he won the game. Andy tells him that he is a gracious winner but asks Jeremy if he beats him at HOH can he run up to him and get in his face? Jeremy says "Yeah, if you are still here". He then tries to lay on Kaitlin. Kaitlin moves over slightly.

Big Brother After Dark

9:00 PM BBT - Gina-Marie and Nick talking in Bedroom. GM whispering, but censors are blocking a lot of language. She is talking about things getting twisted.

BB: GM, Please do not obstruct your microphone

GM: I'm not, quit calling me out

Howard walks in, GM and Nick start laughing about the mic problem and GM pretends that she and Nick weren't whispering.

Howard: You know what it is, they want to see more breasts (referring to GM obstructing her microphone).

Howard leaves, GM and Nick (mostly GM) start whispering (OK, I'm lying, it's just GM whispering while Nick listens). GM is whispering about Kaitlyn thinking she is "hot shit."

(The censors must hate Gina because half of the conversation is being censored)

GM says that Aaryn is like her little sister. "I would never say anything negative about her. I love her to death."

GM: "I'm not stingy. I'm a good person. That's why I have good friends and family at home." "She (Kaitlyn) doesn't know anything. She can't go around scaring people." (Referring to her campaigning last night). GM says she didn't originally want Kaitlyn in the group, but Nick counters saying she's already in the group.

GM: They (Jeremy and Kaitlyn) fight like every hour. It's not normal.

Nick: Just tell Aaryn we're going to protect her.

GM: Five is better than four. We already lost David, it's time for one of them to go.

9:10 BBT Nick and GM hug and feeds switch to Jeremy, Kaitlyn, and Judd in HOH talking about who is playing some game with Elissa (in a tournament style game?).

Jeremy: No one wants to play that broad. She's a dumb bitch

(commercial)

9:16 BBT Kaitlyn, Aaryn, Jessie in HOH. Kaitlyn seems to be complaining about playing against Elissa in the tournament game. Kaitlyn leaves to go downstairs. Aaryn wants to start working out every morning because she isn't feeling good and sitting around isn't helping her. Just idle chit chat about that topic between Jessie and Aaryn.

Feeds switch to the kitchen then quickly to the backyard. Idle chit chat going on in the kitchen. The tournament is going on in the backyard between Kaitlyn and Elissa. They're tossing a ball in a bandana (bandana ball?)

Feeds switch back to Aaryn and Jessie. They're talking about the future of the game about sequester. Aaryn is saying that the houseguests are noticing Kaitlyn starting to act like Jeremy. Jessie says why is that a bad thing? Jessie is saying it sets Aaryn apart from those two as targets.

Jessie: Just let those people forget you were HOH

Aaryn: The good thing about this HOH is that the target is on Jeremy.

Aaryn: Kaitlyn is totally preceding me in cockiness in the past 2 days

Jessie: If I were you, I would not tell her that's how people are viewing you

A: I'm not going to

A: the first 8 people that need to go, Candice, Spencer, Howard... (She wants those three to go first)

J asks about Amanda. A said final 3.

A and J talking about which houseguests benefit them and which ones need to go.

A: You and I need each other

J: McCrae totally threw me under the bus.

J starts talking about McC confiding in her that he didn't fully trust Amanda. Then when the vote happened, M talked to J saying he didn't know if Am voted against him in that vote. Then M goes behind her and says to Am that he doesn't know if J is trying to come in between McC and Am.

Aa and J start talking about people in the game being two faced.

J: They (McC and Am) are too strong together

(commercial)

9:30 BBT: Amanda, McCrae, Kaitlyn, Andy, Spencer in BR with idle chit chat. Back to HOH with Aaryn and Jessie.

J: Worst case scenario is if McC wins HOH

Aa: Why?

J: He put me up last week!

More talk about how Jessie does not trust McCrae and Amanda. Aaryn is trying to give her advice about how to approach McCrae and Amanda in trying to work with them. Jessie is saying she also needs to build a relationship with GM, and Aaryn also gives her advice about GM saying that you two simply do not talk, so Jessie needs to talk to her. Aaryn and Jessie leave the HOH.

9:34 BBT: Feeds are showing the kitchen with lots of houseguests in there and idle chit chat. Feeds are now showing Helen flossing. She is doing an excellent job by the way, then back to the kitchen. Helen made some baked lima beans for the havenots which they seem to be enjoying. Now most of the houseguests are getting back to the bandana ball tournament. But first, Kaitlyn runs to Jeremy and he gracefully lifts her up above his head. Now it's McCrae's turn. McCrae was not as graceful and Jeremy was not able to lift him.

(commercial)

9:43 BBT: Bandana ball tournament is still going on while Kaitlyn and Aaryn play pool. No game talk seems to be going on as most of the houseguests are caught up in the tournament.

Aaryn: My favorite strategy is to hit the ball and see what happens.

Feeds switch to Elissa and Judd whispering in the kitchen.

Judd: something to think about.

Elissa: What about (Candice?/Kaitlyn?)

Judd: I don't know (and he walks out).

(I assume they were talking about MVP replacement noms)

Feeds switch back to Aaryn and Kaitlyn playing pool. It's still the same game.

Aaryn: This is the longest game ever.

Back to the kitchen with Andy and Elissa with random people walking by. They are talking about BB13. Elissa is saying Rachel and Porsche are best friends. Any asks who Rachel keeps in touch with and Elissa says Andrew from BB12. Elissa says she will keep in touch with Andy.

Elissa: I guarantee you I will not keep in touch with half the people in this house because there is no reason to. We have nothing in common.

Andy finds it interesting that even though tempers flare inside the house, they can still get along outside the house.

Elissa: Half of the people should be on real world/road rules and half are playing big brother (referring to this season)

Elissa says Rachel thought season 13 was easier because she was engaged and good friends with Jeff and Jordan. Elissa says Rachel doesn't talk about the show at all.

Elissa/Nick talking about family relationships, how many brothers and sisters they have followed by Andy getting up to go to the bathroom saying, "I'll be right back" followed by commercial.

9:57 BBT Now Kaitlyn and Jeremy are playing pool and Jeremy says Kaitlyn made a hard shot.

Kaitlyn: Not hard enough.

Jeremy: That's what she said.

Jeremy is basically schooling Kaitlyn in pool. The camera shows her smiling. Jeremy asks if she wants to move some of her balls off the table.

Nick/Andy/Candice in Kitchen talking about houseguests they liked such as Dan, Daniele, Ragan, and Britney. Andy didn't like Adam from season 13. He didn't like Enzo (mostly because he got Ragan out). Candice liked him. GinaMarie walks in and lets them know the update on the tourney. Then feeds switch back to Kaitlyn and Aaryn.

Aaryn: I feel like who we are here is not who we are in real life

Kaitlyn: I'm pretty much the same person, I'm just usually high all the time. I'm funnier than what I am in here.

Aaryn: I'm actually a nicer person at home than I am here because I'm surrounded by assholes.

Kaitlyn is holding a glass of wine right now. She seems a bit tipsy and now she is talking about how she initially did not find Jeremy attractive.

(commercial, the house is truly riveting tonight)