BBAD on TVGN

I have U-Verse so I do not get BBAD. It is ruining the season for me because I loved BBAD on Showtime. :crybaby: Please bring it back to Showtime...please..

I watched one episode. Ack. Sound kept going out due to censoring swear words. If they are going to do that then they should at least discourage the HG's from swearing for the two hours that they air the show. I miss Showtime also :help:

I love it on TV Guide. I wouldn't want to have to pay for showtime since I have the feeds. I watch it as I'm going to bed because my internet doesn't work in my bedroom.

Since Censored Broadcast Crap owns both Showtime and tvgn, maybe they could run it on both...I prefer Sho and refuse to watch tvgn because of censoring...

It does suck!!!! At least on showtime you could get the dirt....now its just to clean...yuck...not liking TVGN. Whats going to happen when there is a good fight and they dont show anything?.. i use to only get showtime because of bbad....but now im hooked on dexter so at least its not a complete waste.......PLEASE BRING IT BACK TO SHOWTIME!!!!!!! :frusty: