Showmances

bbjag

I cannot remember a season of Big Brother where there was a showmance this early in the game and yet season we seem to have three of them. Does anyone remember a showmance starting this early in a season? Even the Brenchel showmance seemed to have taken a little time to develop.

what do you mean develop ?

do you consider any of these develop lmao

seems like typical bb showmances to me :animated_bouncy:

I think they deliberately cast people who are coming into the show looking for a showmance- maybe they are trying to play up that aspect of it. At least three of the HGs mentioned in their pre-season interviews that they were open or looking for a showmance. I heard one of the guys tonight (I can't remember who) say he was more interested in a showmance than winning the money.

I don't consider this a coincidence- I think the producers sought them out.

I think they deliberately cast people who are coming into the show looking for a showmance- maybe they are trying to play up that aspect of it. At least three of the HGs mentioned in their pre-season interviews that they were open or looking for a showmance. I heard one of the guys tonight (I can't remember who) say he was more interested in a showmance than winning the money.

I agree. I have never seen this many single people in the BB house.

I'm thinking they're a product of today's sexual morals.... which is hardly any morals at all it seems.

JMHO

They sure did hook up fast... that's for sure

Yeah This is one of the only reasons I'm glad I'm past that age. It's really crazy what many of these young people are all into. It seems like they hookup with anyone just to be hooked up. It's REALLY sad the way some of these girls and guys treat each other. I don't think any of them know what love is. I think some of them hooked up the minute they walked it the door. And Katilin asked like she has been dating Jeremy for years and its only been days.

The David-Aaryn dynamic that they played in slow motion made me want to vomit. It reminded me of Brenchal days. Pretty soon Aaryn will be in the DR gabbing the whole time about David. Ugh! These girls need to grow up. Seriously.

Don't worry that will all be over if they vote him out this week......I kind of feel bad for him, too bad they can't vote out Aaryn instead

Don't worry that will all be over if they vote him out this week......I kind of feel bad for him, too bad they can't vote out Aaryn instead

This is true. Thank you for the reassurance. He makes me laugh, but he's clearly not on BB to win. Instead of going to a bar to meet a girl, he came on BB... I'd rather see Aaryn go, too although she does create more drama.

I wonder if she got him to shower tonight?

:lol2:

It was David that said it

It's getting HOT and HEAVY with Nick and GinaMarie! I think they are ready to start getting it on! At least she will have someone to possibly console her when she walks and finds out she doesn't have a job. At least they are both in NY!

I actually think they make a good match! Someone quiet guys like loud girls so it evens them out!

That logic makes sense, but it just doesn't seem right with these two. He seems conversative and she is definitely not. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if anything comes of this.