Wednesday, July 3 Live Feed Updates

morty

10:03am BBT: helen is working out in the hnr, most hg in kt making breakfast and some of the girls are in the wa putting on makeup and doing their hair.

10:09am BBt andy jeremy david and kaitlyn sitting in lvr talking about drinking, anmanda and mccrae in hoh , amanda taking a shower and singing.

10:17am BBT: david and candice in lvr tslking about how to self evict, candice says if you want to self evict go to the dr. and we get foth.

10:21am BBT mccrae saying he is very tense worried about this hoh comp. amanda says dont worry till we see who wins hoh tonight. she says dont worry big mammas got this.

10:28am BBT: kaitlyn and andy are in the showers helen getting dressed taling to candice in the wa, jeremy has gone to hoh to talk to mccrae and amanda. jeremy says you look cute in your hoh towel amanda she laughs and says thank you.

10:35am BBT: amanda is in hoh rapping about the eviction tonight. bb has called for an hoh ld so hg are starting to go up to hoh now.

10:38am BBt: feeds have gone to foth.

10:42am BBT feeds have now gone to trivia.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12:12 PM BBTIME:

Feeds back. Andy talking to Candice Candice says she hates being called girl. Andy inquires why - he called her girl - she said not you. She hates it when guys call her girl. Andy saying he doesnt know how to iron will candice help him she says yes. He holds up shirt she says you cant possibly wear that. She said she would iron it for him later. He holds up shorts. She says no. He says shorts are my thing. I wanna wear shorts. SHe just looks at him. NOTE: FISH is FOTH for me. I guess.

12:16 PM BB TIME:

Judd, Andy, Nick in room talking abt sleeping arrangements. Andy, mostly. Jeremy and Kaitlin chiming in. Amanda comes to room. They are talking about ironing, summer camp, etc......Amanda cannot find her F****** brush. Jeremy explaining how to iron; sort of.

Howard enters room. Jeremy says his mother taught him how to iron. Andy says tht candice is going to teach him how today. Jeremy singing. FISH

12:20 PM BB TIME:

David enters room. Amanda gone for now. Kaitlin lounging on bed with Andy. Jeremy throwing hackysack against the wall. Kaitlin wants her ball. Convo about colors. Jeremy likes green the color of money his favorite is too hard to choose. Finally says green - his two favorite things. Money and christmas trees.

David quiet. He and Nick are tossing something back and forth. Nick in hoodie. David in grey shirt. Andy in shorts/T. Jeremy in plaid shirt. Andy talking about a date and if he likes the guy he will pay for date. Jeremy says tht he always pays - thats what my momma taught me. If when he has a girlfriend he pays for her friends too if they go out. Kaitlin says tht is F**** crazy. Jeremy says he is country boy - with Judd - their mommas taught them right. Sorry. It is spencer not Judd. I see his face now.

Judd does enter room again. Candice came in for a second and said something to Kaitlin - couldnt hear. Howard leaves. Mostly it is Jeremy and Kaitlin and Andy talking about good times they've had. David and Nice are just listening mostly. Candice in the room again. Stands on bed and bounces andy and Jeremy and Kaitlin, Nick goes to judd. Judd offers him bit of apple. Howard leaves. Candice still bouncing. Judd sits on bed across from them.

Kaitlin tells Jeremy tht he is going to F888 up her makeup. Andy says no matter who gets HOH he is going to be running his F******mouth all week and get them out.???? He askes you are team Judd over team andy? F*** you he says. Jeremy repeats throw me that yellow pillow several times. Kaitlin says WTF? Judd mocking someone. Think it is GM. They are saying how good the red bandana looks on Judd. You have just changed your style My dude Jeremy tells him after judd says he never wears headbands at home. Andy getting hungry for lunch. Kaitlin said Judd ate the whole apple yesterday with only skin left around it and he offered her a bite. Kaitlin says tht her cat eyes are gone - she looks in mirror - Jeremy says tht she can redo them. Andy joking to David abt putting him up. Kaitlin asks David what he is doing makes it look as if he is looking at Andy seductively. Andy back with the putting up people if he gets hoh. jokingly. Jeremy says tht his heart has been racing since he got up.

12:34 PM BBTIME:

Kaitlin says tht she loves buying guy clothes Jeremy says he knows a lot of girls who like that. David talks a little bit but so difficult to hear his soft voice and his back to cam. Judd mocking GM again. I think it is GM. So difficult to tell with Judd he mumbles so.

TO Nick and Spencer on sofas. Nick is talking about being 24 and girls - Megan Crowley. Siad he loved her. Spencer asked good woman treat you right? Nick says yeah. Nick is clean shaven again. Both sighing. Spencer talks about chicks becoming bitches and your mind plays so many tricks and you think all the coincidences are serendipity, etc.....nick says yeah, mega. Spencer says it would be a f***** awesome movie about things seeming right but not????? For zhiizle nick says. Spencer makes a snoop dog joke. Nick laughs. Slow convo. Spencer talking about a girl he watches tv with has such sweet laugh. Nick says tht is what it is al about. Spencer says it is scary to think you might be with the girl you are going to marry. Nick says if it works it works. Spencer pontificates that the girl is thinking a lot more about it than you are - marriage. Spencer says you try and avoid that kind S*** talk. When he wakes up in reality again and this BB thing is over he thinks tht they will be in a good place. He say her mom hates him. Nick asks why. Spencer answers in a vague way.

Back to room with Kaitlin Jeremy Judd david. Dont hear andy so he must have gone. Movie talk. they are lounging and chatting abt nothing in particular. One subject to the next. Kaitlin with her arm across Jeremy's mid section camera looking down on them from above. Kaitlin mentions marilyn Monroe. Jeremy says he isnt into blondes. He mentions a book report he did on Harriet Tubman. They are talking abt historical women. Amelia Earhart. Jeremy had mentioned Mona Lisa. Thinking they are talking about naked women in history?????or historical women they want to see naked??????

They are talking abt HOH. Kaitlin says she wants it so bad. Jeremy agrees 4 times. Kaitlin says tey are F***** if they dont get it and they will probably go up. jeremy talks abt people he had probs with but mostly cool now. Kaitlin says just F***** win it. Jeremy says that what I am talking abt.

Kaitlin says lets take a nap and then we go over numbers. They talk about number of chairs. Jeremy says it will not be tht kind of comp too early. Judd says why? Jeremy says ti is going to be one of those who said this who said that comps. Back to them and covers and pillows. Not sure if they are talking abt them or someone else.

BRB

12:48 PM BBTIME:

Kaitlin whispering to Jeremy. I can hear spencer in room but cannot see him. Camera moved - see spencer Judd - David and J&K. Talking abt shoes. Jeremy says he gave so many shoes to platos closet when he moved on boat. Spencer says jeremy's stories keep getting better. David asks if kaitlin is going on J's boat she says maybe. Jeremy says she cant. David asked why. Jeremy says she'll be in vegas he'll be in TX. No girls on boat is his rule. kaitlin says she does not believe tht. Elissa in room. they ignore her. Jeremy singing his silly stuff. Kaitlin says tht she has never had a one night stand she is such a goody goody when it comes to stuff like tht. Jeremy says he has had a bunch. She says not surprised. Jeremy says a 2 night stand counts. Spencer says going back doesnt county. Kaitlin says she likes being in relationship. Jeremy says thts kind of girl guys look for.

Jeremy ask spencer what his number is he knows it is hard. kaitlin laughs. Spencer says 45-46. They laugh. Jeremy says his is not even 10 and he has nothing to hide. Spencer says dont ask me how many I could name. SPencer says he is a F*** Puppy.

Back later.

12:12pm BBT: feeds are back on hg are all coming down after the hoh ld amanda starts singing and we get foth.

12:13pm BBT: andy says he doesnt know how to iron and asked jessie if she will help him she says sure i have to iron anyways.

12:18pm BBT: nick, jeremy. and andy are in the br talking about where andy will sleep tonight. judd comes in and its just general talk. candice and elissa are doing their hair in the wa

12:24pm BBT: alot of general chat going on about dating in the br and girls are in the wa getting ready for tonights live show.

12:34pm BBT: amanda telling mccrae in the wa to ry her jeans on he says no she says just try them on he says you wear my clothes. she asked him did you shower he says no they made me get out of hoh rm.

12:38pm BBT: spencer and nick in lvr just talking. amanda mccrae candice and arryn in wa talling about making eyelashes grow longer.

12:47pm BBT: most hg in kt fixing food and talking about peanutbutter. amanda and aaryn still in wa fixing hair and makeup.

12:49pm BBT:amanda telling mccrae that tighty whities are better than batman shorts he says they aint batman i like bats. now amanda and aaryn are telling mccrae how to dress and they he looks like a rockstar in blue.

#BB15 12:57pm BBT: No game talk, all clothes/hair talk

#BB5 12:59pm BBT: Jeremy says "they" told him [Nick, I believe] to shave his mustache. David wants to play the HOH. Kaitlin wants "her" to go first. David is annoyed with hearing her laugh

#BB15 1:02pm BBT: Jessie is teaching Andy to iron. He says his mom irons his clothes for him

#BB15 CORRECTION- Candice is teaching Andy, not Jessie

#BB15 1:10pm BBT: Helen, Howard and Andy in KT talking about who knew they were coming into the BB house

#BB15 1:19pm BBT: Spencer and Jeremy go into cockpit. Jeremy is nervous. He is nervous about voting for Elissa, and thinks there may be a secret plan against him. Spencer is telling him it's just for the numbers

#BB15 1:22pm BBT: Jeremy wants to know if Spencer is solid with CrayCray. He is hesitant, but says yes. They say that "the bear" needs to go (Amanda). Jeremy says if he wins HOH he'll put her up and maybe Elissa/a floater.

#BB15 1:23pm BBT: Jeremy wants Kaitlin to go to the sequester bc she won't "do him" here, but will in the other house. Spencer says fine, but he has to be able to control her

#BB15 1:25pm BBT: Spencer and Jeremy say that both sides of the house are sketched about Nick. Spencer is whispering, hard to hear. Says Judd just follows everyone. Jer says Jessie needs to go, Sp says she's a throw-away week. Doesn't matter when she goes. Mentions GM wants to go home, but Jer talked her out of it. Made her promise when she goes to mess up Jessie so she can't compete

#BB15 1:31pm BBT: Nick and Andy join cockpit, talk changes to movies/music. Aaryn/GM/Amanda/McCrae in WA getting ready

#BB15 1:34pm BBT: Andy/Spence discuss Helen. Say her target is getting bigger and bigger. She needs to keep quiet around Candice. Andy says Nick finally talked game with him and told him he'd be safe if he wins HOH and vice versa

#BB15 1:38pm BBT: Amanda harping on McCrae for his hair, telling him not to puff it out. She wants to put oil in his hair, but he wants to read the package first. Aaryn/GM/Candice talk about how hard the girls are on all the guys "Don't do this, don't do that". Aaryn gets the idea to straighten McCrae's hair. The girls all want to, he says no.

#BB15 1:49pm BBT: Spencer/Jer in cockpit, lots of whispering. David joins and talks about what they think HOH comp will be

4:12pm BBT - David and Nick are sitting on the couch chatting with Aaryn, Jessie and Kaitlyn... Aaryn helping jessie stretch as the guys watch

4:14pm BBT McCrae and Amanda are playing chess. David and Nick have left the LR and the girls are done stretching and helping each other with their mics...

4:16pm BBT McCrae thinks he has checkmate on Amanda. Aaryn leaned over and whispered something to Jessie but I could not hear. Kaitlyn is straddling Jeremys leg rubbing his shoulders in the BR... Elissa walks up to them and Kaitlyn gives her a hug. ginamarie walks in as Elissa walks out and gm hugs Kaitlyn too.

4:17pm BBT Aaryn, Nick, spencer, Andy, Helen and Elissa are in the Plane room chatting about random things... Someone is hollering for Elissa.

GM is telling David that she gave a fake hug to Elissa just now in the BR... Jeremy and Nick are sitting with David in the LR, Judd joins them and they are trying to reassure David that you never know how things might go

4:23pm BBT GM just accidentally cut Andy's thumb, not sure what she was doing to cut it. Andy is in the SR looking for a band aid

GM and Kaitlyn join Judd, Jeremy, Nick and David in the LR talking about evil eyes, GM says if you get a red bow and put a pin in it when someone gives her the evil eye it will bounce back.

4:26pm BBT - Kaitlyn bitching to GM and Nick and Jeremy about Aaryn talking out loud about stuff that she didn't wan't people to hear, secret stuff.

4:29pm BBT Kaitlyn behind Jeremy on LR couch, hands all over him either hugging or massaging. Andy joins them all in the LR and GM starts talking about how all of her pictures have cute poses. They are talking about how Nick was looking weird the first night he came in cuz he had a huge grin the whole time on his face, Nick said "I was just so happy to be here"

4:33pm BBT - Aaryn, Spencer, Andy and Elissa are in the plane room chatting about random things like the temp in the house and how they thought they house might be.

Helen and Candice are in the ktichen talking, neither one of them look happy, cannot hear what they are saying but they keep looking up where McCrae and Amanda are playing chess... they go back to the colorful room and Candice is telling Helen how McCrae said to vote Elissa out because she is the biggest threat, Helen wants her to make sure and to go back and make sure McCrae said to vote her out because she's MVP or to keep her because she will keep getting MVP and she can get people out... Candice then goes to Spencer and Spencer says "keep Elissa cuz she'll keep getting MVP" Candice says she just wanted to make sure cuz other people keep asking her... the ladies have all lined up to use the restroom, Spencer is brushing his teeth, Nick is just sitting there having random chat.

4:41pm BBT... everyone lined up to use the restroom, Nick was talking about how the house is full of food he cannot eat. McCrae has now entered into the bathroom to wait in line for the bathroom. feeds moved to BR with David and Spencer and Spencer telling David not to worry about anything, David tells him he's really worried, and Spencer tells him everyone is on edge don't worry.

4:43pm BBT - David is the BR with Amanda and trying to get reassurance from her that everything is ok, couldn't hear what she said but he was smiling when he walked off and she told him "your so sweet" ... random singing keeps bringing up FOTH

David, Aaryn and Nick in kitchen with random chit chat. Andy Kaitlyn, Amanda, GM Jessie in LR chatting, Nick and David joins and at 4:46pm BBT we get foth again

4:47pm BBT feeds back and Candice and Spencer chatting in BR about the live show. Most everyone else is in the LR and someone yells out "It's 4:44!"

4:47pm BBT - spencer and candice whispering about if there is a tie vote the HOH makes the decision, Elissa walks out of Br and they quit talking. Just saw Howard pass by and use BR

4:49pm BBT... Elissa laid down by Spencer and he asked her to let him talk to Candice alone, so Elissa gets up and leaves, Spencer then tells Candice that everyone is on the same page and to quit worrying, she says ok and leaves, Howard comes out and him and Spencer start talking about someone who needs to just let him (spencer) handle this shit and shut up... at 4:51pm BBT we get TRIVIA

6;20 pm BBT We still sit in wonderment about the HOH Contest as the Feeds have still Not returned (LoneTWolf- No Feeds much longer and we may have to wait until the WEST Coast Prime Time BB Show goes off at 11 pm EDT)

6:30 pm BBT Feeds are back, Sound anyway ... No Video yet, You can hear there all pretty exhausted

6:32 pm BBT Ok No Sound or Video , Now but keep your eyes and ears peeled

6:33 pm BBT Feeds and sound are back

Just wanted to post this because I watched it and saw it reported differently.

4:30pm BBT: Helen & Candice talking. Candice tells Helen Spencer told her to vote Elissa out. Helen tells Candice to go back and check because she thinks Candice is confused. Candice says she is sure because Spencer gave his reasoning - to vote Elissa out because she may win MVP. Helen says, OR he said to keep Elissa because she may win MVP. Candice says she will go back and check.

4:32pm BBT: Candice goes to talk to Spencer in cockpit, asks if he said to keep Elissa. Spencer says no, vote Elissa out. Candice says she just wants to double check because people keep coming up to her and saying other stuff. Spencer tells her not to listen to anyone but him.

[sorry I haven't been helping as much as I should...I plan to try when I have more time because I really appreciate the people who post updates!]

6:35 PM BBT Judd/Nick have filled up the smaller jug completely and are working on the bigger jug. Andy/Elissa's jug is about half way. Amanda's team and Candice's team have not yet reached half way on their large jug, having opted to skip the smaller one. Spencer is still working on the smaller jug. I haven't seen Jeremy's/Aaryn's jug at all.

6:41 PM BBT Howard has fallen off camera. They really aren't giving us close ups of any jugs except team Andy/Elissa and team Judd/Nick. It appears these 2 teams are the ones in the running to win with Aaryn/Jeremy. Having opted to fill the smaller jug first and now using the larger scoop, team Judd/Nick are catching up.

6:45 PM BBT Trivia

6:50 PM BBT Judd/Nick now have a full small jug and half way filled large jug.

6:54 PM BBT After getting a better view it appears Aaryn/Jeremy are slightly ahead of Adam/Elissa with jugs about 3/4 full. Judd/Nick are catching up with the larger scoop. Trivia

7:00 PM BBT Andy "come on Elissa, I can touch it girl" meanwhile, Jeremy/Aaryn are almost there and team Jeremy/Aaryn have won the HoH competition at 7:01 PM BBT Trivia

7:42 PM BBT GinaMarie and Aaryn are in the bedroom trying to determine the votes. Aaryn is adamant that Spencer was not a vote to evict David. GinaMarie is convinced that everything is fixed.

7:15 PM BBT Feeds have returned. Everyone is cleaning up and/or waiting for their turn in the shower.

Helen to Elissa "back to the have not room" They discuss not giving "her" the satisfaction of seeing them suffer. [i believe Aaryn got to pick the have nots for this week and that would include Elissa and Helen, not sure of the others-Goldylucks]

7:25 PM BBT Planning is already in motion. After a heartwarming hug fest between Elissa and Helen they discuss that if either of them get MVP next time they are going to make sure that Jeremy is a back door target. They hope that he would end up a nominee without the privilege of getting to play in the POV. [Not sure how this is possible since his team won HoH this week so HoH must have gone to Aaryn-Goldylucks] Aaryn and Candice are in the shower talking to Spencer. Spencer is acting like he is extremely upset that Elissa was not evicted. Aaryn and Spencer discuss how they can always trust each other. [like his vote to evict David never happened.-Goldylucks]

7:34 PM BBT There must have been a verbal confrontation after the HoH comp was concluded. Kaitlin is the photo booth crying saying "She called me an F*ing whore on national television." It must have been Elissa or Helen because she mentions that it's a horrible things for a mother to say.

7:45 PM BBT Aaryn/GinaMarie are in the bedroom trying to count the votes. GinaMarie suspects Spencer as a vote to evict David but Aaryn is quick to jump to his defense. GinaMarie is having a tantrum that everything is fixed. Aaryn assumes that Elissa made deals as the one most likely to win MVP to save herself this week. [The drama princess crown definitely goes to GinaMarie in my opinion. I don't know what she's so upset about. She should know she's safe this week.-Goldylucks]

8:00 PM BBT Kaitlin is in bed pouting like someone just kicked her puppy. Jeremy "you are too pretty to pout" Jessie is also pouting while laying on the sofa in the living room. [Jeremy has recovered from the shocking eviction well but everyone else that should be celebrating the HoH results are still having fits. Those the most at risk this week appear to be pretty calm. House full of crybabies-Goldylucks]

8:11 PM BBT Andy is on project damage control. He admits to Aaryn that he voted against David because they never made him feel safe. She assures him that he was never a target and that she understands why he voted like he did. Kaitlin is telling Amanda that she feels bad for McCrae. The others betrayed him.

8:22 PM BBT Candice approaches Aaryn in the bedroom. She looks to the camera and swears to her, to America, to her Mama, and to everyone that she was a vote to evict Elissa. She is explaining to her that Spencer is the one that told her to evict David.

8:26 PM BBT Jeremy and Kaitlin are talking. He is trying to calm her down. He tells her she has at least 2 weeks of safety to look forward to. She tells him that they need to figure out who voted against them. "The whole house is against us." Jeremy "no they aren't, they just voted to get out a strong player, it's smart." Kaitlin "how do you know this?" Jeremy "I hear things, I heard them talking. I have big ass F*ing ears". Kaitlin thinks they need to consider nominating Helen for eviction this week.

8:31 PM BBT Andy, still on operation damage control, has now approached Kaitlin. He informs her that Elissa had offered to work with him and that is why he voted to keep her even though he can't stand her. He tells her that it was fear that caused him to vote as he did.

I'm out for the night. It's almost midnight my time.