McCrae - Week 1 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW this is petty, but watching tonight's episode, I noticed his photo on the memory wall, and he is the only HG that I can remember to have his hands in the picture like that.

I know it's petty but it stood out like a sore thumb....

I thought that was nick, not McCrae.

Not sure what I think about him. I think he is pulling back and trying so hard to not be a target he is not really playing the game. Well, what I have seen anyway. When he was HOH he had a change to make a lot of deals and work people but Amanda took over his brain and his HOH.

McCrae and Amanda's relationship scares the heck out of me.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of like them. He's kind of like Dan IMO...a huge BB fan and I think he will go far.

Kudos to Amanda for a great paint job and for getting him to pull his hair back...he looks older, saner, more mature and more handsome and he has a flag on his face nonetheless. LOL whodathunk?

I can't believe I'm saying this but I kind of like them. He's kind of like Dan IMO...a huge BB fan and I think he will go far.

McCrae seems very smart, yes. Unfortunately he doesn't have a lot of Dan's charisma, though. I'm rooting for him to be in the final three or four, too, though.

McCrae is telling Amanda how Candice told him that she heard the "boo's" from the audience when she cast her vote to evict at the last eviction.

I am really pissed at CBS. By allowing the audience to make that little bit of noise they have influenced the whole damn house. HG's are factoring those boos and cheers they heard into their decision making.

Way to go CBS. You "Baba-booey-ed" another one.

McCrae is telling Amanda how Candice told him that she heard the "boo's" from the audience when she cast her vote to evict at the last eviction.

I am really pissed at CBS. By allowing the audience to make that little bit of noise they have influenced the whole damn house. HG's are factoring those boos and cheers they heard into their decision making.

Can't believe CBS let them hear that. I wondered about whether the hgs could hear them or not. But I think they must have said something to them because by the time Kaitlin casted her vote for Elissa, the audience had stopped booing and cheering.

Guest 6Borders

Can't believe CBS let them hear that. I wondered about whether the hgs could hear them or not. But I think they must have said something to them because by the time Kaitlin casted her vote for Elissa, the audience had stopped booing and cheering.

Everyone I have ever heard from personally or has been there and posted has said this was a cardinal rule that you are not allowed to boo or cheer

I kinda like MC. I think he may be my choice to go far in the game over the others. He doesnt seem to be so catty and does not join in the name calling, etc. He is only 23, one year older than Aaryn...... man what a difference a year makes! LOL :kid::lookaround:

Everyone I have ever heard from personally or has been there and posted has said this was a cardinal rule that you are not allowed to boo or cheer

I have been in the audience (when Jeff got special powers and evicted Jessie.) I don't really remember what the directions. I know the audience cheered and clapped when Jessie was evicted.

I remember that, marty. You went with a group, including Madmarty; if memory serves. I can't remember who else went with you. Not

Not madmarty - Went with Snancy, Reaper, Tarona and Lilli and .... a few others.

I have been in the audience (when Jeff got special powers and evicted Jessie.) I don't really remember what the directions. I know the audience cheered and clapped when Jessie was evicted.

Did they cheer and clap during the voting?

You and I think alike! I was pissed and did you notice that they cut out the audience responses when they continued the voting after the commercial! Again, production and their cheating in favor of yet again Elissa.....

He is just whipped! He just known the girl for a week and she is certifiable! I mean she is nut ****crazy! He better be aware and stop thinking with his other brain!

Why should he we had a batchit crazy girl with thy name is Rachel go so far as to win too.

Well, evidently the production must have let those boos and cheers slip for a while last night just like they let the ... ehk uhmmm... cheating slip.