Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

Matt's lie was just an example of what I meant as far as what CBS/Grodner will do...they will just issue a lame statement that they are not in control of what the HG's do, that they don't condone it but that it's really not their place to correct it since it's a live show, and that basically they will let Aaryn's and GM's personal life outside the house handle it.

From CBS's point of view I understand. They are running a summer long production. They can't control everything, that is part of what makes BB great - the spontanaiety of the whole thing. I'm sure they give the HG's a sort of introductory lecture to make sure that they are aware of the fact that they are being filmed 24/7, and then whatever happens is their personal responsibility. They can't eject HG's at will, it would mess up the production schedule. This is a mega-million dollar production. Aside from violence or physical aggresion, the HG's are left to their own devices, as it should be.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that it's not BB production place to tell the HG what they can and can't say. As long as the rules going into the game don't say, "you are not allowed to say racist remarks" etc.. then to each their own. They know they are being taped 24/7 and for that they will have to deal with the backlash when they leave the house. I'm always shocked at how some people act when they are knowingly being tape. I would be very careful if I knew people were watching my every conversation/action and gameplay aside, you would probably see the best side of me lol.

From CBS's point of view I understand. They are running a summer long production. They can't control everything, that is part of what makes BB great - the spontanaiety of the whole thing. I'm sure they give the HG's a sort of introductory lecture to make sure that they are aware of the fact that they are being filmed 24/7, and then whatever happens is their personal responsibility. They can't eject HG's at will, it would mess up the production schedule. This is a mega-million dollar production. Aside from violence or physical aggresion, the HG's are left to their own devices, as it should be.

This is what makes it reality TV folks and why we watch

when I heard that Paula Dean had said her racist remarks years ago, I did not think it right to slam her for them especially since she disavows them now. while I know that it is difficult for people to give up their prejudices, we also have to have the grace to allow them to do so.

Matt's lie was just an example of what I meant as far as what CBS/Grodner will do...they will just issue a lame statement that they are not in control of what the HG's do, that they don't condone it but that it's really not their place to correct it since it's a live show, and that basically they will let Aaryn's and GM's personal life outside the house handle it.

That's like me saying, "I can't tell Jimmy what to do and how to behave in my class. I can't help it if he did not finish his work!" Most people would be trying to stamp out the fire, but BB will just let it reflect poorly on them just for the ratings. Maybe a boycott would help them to realize how much people do not like the way some of the hg are behaving.

and Aaryn said it's right that's she's HOH on the 4th of July because she's the only American Girl. So delusional!! Well, her bubble will be burst when she gets out of the house, which I hope is sooner rather than later!

I think early this morning around 3 a.m. I saw her on Cam 3 standing in her room

saying " Camera, camera on the wall - who's the prettiest, most talented HG of them all? "

And then we got FOTH :animated_rotfl:

jk

Aaryn just admitted on the feeds that she takes ADDERALL.

I never knew stimulant meds were allowed in the BB house - this is a major news flash!

Oh many HG have been on meds. I first remember Amber taking her meds every day.

Here is a link to an Aaryn picture when she still had a career:

http://bellapetite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cover-Layout-Aaryn-Elizabeth-resized.jpg

So fake red hair is okay for her but not for anyone else? Ugly inside makes you ugly outside. She wouldn't be able to handle loosing her looks in anyway. The girl that got the flesh eating bacteria and lost her 3 of her limbs is way more beautiful then she could ever be

Anybody interested in starting a "Keep Aaryn Movement" where we vote to keep that vomitous little self centered troll in the house as long as we can by voting her for MVP constantly?

I mean seriously, if she leaves we will have no one to really stir it up real good the way she does.

OK guys don't beat me up too bad, but she really makes it so much more fun. What will the little airhead say next? I always look forward to her BS.

Hawknose, if we would keep voting her MVP we'd just feed into her ego and I'm afraid if her head

gets any bigger it'll explode and all the other HGs would have to clean it up.

But to keep you happy we could all keep our fingers crossed that she stays at least until Jury House for

your entertainment.

Good luck with your campaign ...... ^_^

It's getting old with all her bashing and lieing.......if she would keep her mouth shut and quit bashing on Elissa and think for a bit, she could probably figure everything out since she was so close last night.......and for the way Jeremy keeps saying whats in the past is the past, that they have to move on should also tell her something (that he wasn't to upset over David leaving) since he started saying that immediately.......all I know is it's getting old! I am so sick of hearing her bashing and yet she wants to complain and say others are talking about her behind her back when that is all she does!!!! 2 FACED!!!!!!!!

Hawknose, if we would keep voting her MVP we'd just feed into her ego and I'm afraid if her head

gets any bigger it'll explode and all the other HGs would have to clean it up.

But to keep you happy we could all keep our fingers crossed that she stays at least until Jury House for

your entertainment.

Good luck with your campaign ...... ^_^

The ego swelling and the big head would be the best part! She would think that America loves her and she would be an even bigger jerk!

This is the best payback she could get.

Anybody interested in starting a "Keep Aaryn Movement" where we vote to keep that vomitous little self centered troll in the house as long as we can by voting her for MVP constantly?

I mean seriously, if she leaves we will have no one to really stir it up real good the way she does.

OK guys don't beat me up too bad, but she really makes it so much more fun. What will the little airhead say next? I always look forward to her BS.

I want her to be voted out fifth. That's the last person to go before jury starts. That will give us a few weeks to have a queen ***** to hate but won't allow her the time and fame she craves on BB's dime. I want her back home where she can find out what her new normal is going to be like.

Lol Aaryn on the feeds saying how much she knows about psychology, and how well she reads people.

What a dolt.

I just wanted to comment on how much I love that you used the word, "dolt". Yay!

Also! Aaryn is a type of person I've never met before. I'm pretty okay with that fact.