Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

I'm really sorry. I love the drama of the game and while I do love having someone to hate on the show, I do not want Aaryn OR Jeremy having a say in the winner. They are poison. I have watched too many juries award the big prize to the wrong person. Sorry but no way would I help keep Aryan there.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody interested in starting a "Keep Aaryn Movement" where we vote to keep that vomitous little self centered troll in the house as long as we can by voting her for MVP constantly?

I mean seriously, if she leaves we will have no one to really stir it up real good the way she does.

OK guys don't beat me up too bad, but she really makes it so much more fun. What will the little airhead say next? I always look forward to her BS.

I'll pass. I cannot reward this type of behavior.

Anybody interested in starting a "Keep Aaryn Movement" where we vote to keep that vomitous little self centered troll in the house as long as we can by voting her for MVP constantly?

I mean seriously, if she leaves we will have no one to really stir it up real good the way she does.

OK guys don't beat me up too bad, but she really makes it so much more fun. What will the little airhead say next? I always look forward to her BS.

I have to pass too! There are too many villains in the house. Let them have there shine!

LOL! Not a chance... Her behavior should not be rewarded, I hope she is out and can then relish in the damage she, herself, has caused. But good luck.

Guest 6Borders

Personally I would rather see Elissa leave and see if Aaryn's hatred is just Elissa (because she's Rach's sis and has an "unfair advantage", etc etc) or if Aaryn is just one of those mean girls in HS who love to pick on girls who are not in the popular crowd (you know, the ones with more brains than boobs who don't care to be a pom-pom girl or date the quarterback).

Aaryn would actually be nausiatingly entertaining if she would leave out the raciest comments.

I am sure she will get a job after BB because someone will hire her for the publicity!

Helen would probably be next but she also seems to hate Candice. I think she has enough venom to give them both equal attention. Jessie isn't too far behind and is working her way up on Aaryn's hate meter but she is white so until the other two are gone she has a little time before it is full force on her.

Wow...I don't think I have ever seen anyone quite as delusional as this girl. Mind blowing.

Personally I would rather see Elissa leave and see if Aaryn's hatred is just Elissa (because she's Rach's sis and has an "unfair advantage", etc etc) or if Aaryn is just one of those mean girls in HS who love to pick on girls who are not in the popular crowd (you know, the ones with more brains than boobs who don't care to be a pom-pom girl or date the quarterback).

Rest assured, her mind will always be in High School mode. She has many many miles to go before she even begins to make a dint in maturity, and that's based on IF it ever happens.

Wow...I don't think I have ever seen anyone quite as delusional as this girl. Mind blowing.

She's a close second to Danielle.....but closing in fast. I think she's a Danielle wannabe, always saying "shocker". Ugh!

She is one big wack-a-doodle. I keep meaning to Google and see what Aderal meds are for. She will be a target soon and don't think she will make the jury.

First paragraph from "drugs.com"

Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Both these medicines are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.

Basically it is a central nervous system stimulant. When I was younger I took a similar medication, and I used to be zipping around for hours at a time.

It initially has a calming effect, it enables you to concentrate DEEPLY and focus incredibly clear. Like I said I know firsthand the effects of this medication and I am completely floored that BB allows this. Do you know what an advantage this is in an endurance comp?

Here's the worse part - when the medicine begins to recede after a few hours, there is a "crash" that occurs, you get a little sleepy, a little irritated, a little irrational, your whole personality kind of melts away.

Also while under the effects, you feel kind of "bulletproof" and "superior" and that kind of sums up a lot of Aaryn's negative behavior.

First paragraph from "drugs.com"

Adderall contains a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Both these medicines are central nervous system stimulants that affect chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.

Basically it is a central nervous system stimulant. When I was younger I took a similar medication, and I used to be zipping around for hours at a time.

It initially has a calming effect, it enables you to concentrate DEEPLY and focus incredibly clear. Like I said I know firsthand the effects of this medication and I am completely floored that BB allows this. Do you know what an advantage this is in an endurance comp?

Here's the worse part - when the medicine begins to recede after a few hours, there is a "crash" that occurs, you get a little sleepy, a little irritated, a little irrational, your whole personality kind of melts away.

Also while under the effects, you feel kind of "bulletproof" and "superior" and that kind of sums up a lot of Aaryn's negative behavior.

Interesting... yep sounds like Aaryn to me. She actually seems very intelligent and very focused to me but unfortunetely all the hatefullness and sense of superiority really sours her good traits.

70 % of US population is on drugs prescriptive and add in what they take that is not prescribed including sugar and coffee and tobacco and alcohol...we have a population that is not rational in the majority. Also 70 % are unhappy in their jobs and I am sure there is a correlation...

adderall is supposed to be prescribed for children/adults with ADD or ADHD. Sadly it is one drug that while it calms down people that need it - it makes others speed up and also is abused for weight loss. Hollywood loves this drug (Lindsey Lohan) because they can claim it is prescribed and it is highly abused.

Oh I think Jerkorrhea stirs it up pretty well, too. And Amanda has that talent too, it seems. Aaryn (Regina) just thinks that she's that cute that she can get away with whatever she's dishing out. It won't be too long before Amanda, Candice, and/or even Helen call her out on her snottiness. It would be great to see all three tell her off at the same time. That's how girls on this show should play. Get together and band against the mean girl(s). Aaryn would be reduced to tears whining about how unfair they were to her, but there's power in numbers, baby.

Oh I think Jerkorrhea stirs it up pretty well, too. And Amanda has that talent too, it seems. Aaryn (Regina) just thinks that she's that cute that she can get away with whatever she's dishing out. It won't be too long before Amanda, Candice, and/or even Helen call her out on her snottiness. It would be great to see all three tell her off at the same time. That's how girls on this show should play. Get together and band against the mean girl(s). Aaryn would be reduced to tears whining about how unfair they were to her, but there's power in numbers, baby.

I got the Regina part LMBO! I think I like Aryan though... She is like our little Aryan Nation! Oh what a darling... Now I wish we could shave her head!

I got the Regina part LMBO! I think I like Aryan though... She is like our little Aryan Nation! Oh what a darling... Now I wish we could shave her head!

:smilielol: I still don't like her one bit, but I like that idea! She needs a new look.