Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

Haven't been watching the show.. but saw the TMZ reports.. what is CBS going to do about the racist comments made by this little girl? anyone know? Her job fired her already which is fantastic! but apparently there was a conversation had that was caught on the feeds between her and another HG and many racist comments were made...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How? Why?

2. Okay, when did MOST people start disliking her?

Shinra if you start at the beginning of this thread, you will find where she took a left turn so to speak. It was within the first few days the feeds were on. She made comments that were definitely racist/bigoted.

During the live show her behavior reminded me of someone - a ghost from BB past. Alison, runner-up from season 4. She started out almost the same, she snuggled up with a guy and he got evicted, and then she just moved on to some other schmuck I think. It's blurry.

1. How? Why?

2. Okay, when did MOST people start disliking her?

1. No particular reason....No particular reason...I don't have live feeds and refuse to watch bbad on tvgn...

2. Don't know...

I got this feeling that somebody can come back in the house because Julie did say I have a surprise for you at the end! Geez! And Nick blue Germany's cover away :lol:

I think the surprise she was referring to was when he got home and saw all the news about his showmance, Aaryn. If he was coming back they would have sequestered him, not sent him home.

Haven't been watching the show.. but saw the TMZ reports.. what is CBS going to do about the racist comments made by this little girl? anyone know? Her job fired her already which is fantastic! but apparently there was a conversation had that was caught on the feeds between her and another HG and many racist comments were made...

She got fired from her job?

she and Jeremy cheated during the hoh comp. They exchanged cups...did not pour from on cup to the other. make up for a lot of time when you do not pour the b-b-que sauce. CBS and Groaner(sp) need to revoke the hoh win.

Wow the hits just keep oncoming. You know what I find amusing is the article says:

"I want to emphasize to all of our readers that her comments are absolutely inconsistent with the principles that Bella Petite is built on".

What a laugh. The only principles they have is capitalism.

It's going to be an interesting week with her being HOH. I wonder if she would do things differently if she knew that the talent agency and magazine have dropped her? Let's see how much this HOH goes to her head.

Aaryn and her boyfriend (sic) were blindsided; she heard the boos. Perhaps not a full epiphany but a minor wake-up call taking shape in the recesses of her self-absorbed mind. She could have been a popular (and good) player in the game. That chance is fat-chance now.

I was disgustingly amused when David was upset with being put on the block and felt he could not trust anyone. At that point she managed to call him on how that meant that he did not trust her and made the whole emotional moment of his distress about her. It is that kind of selfish self centeredness that makes her character so abhorrent.

all my mvp votes are going for Elissa...not because I especially like Elissa, but because I want to see Aaryn go ballistic. Seeing her seething over Elissa being mvp again...will make my week! :laugh4:

I was disgustingly amused when David was upset with being put on the block and felt he could not trust anyone. At that point she managed to call him on how that meant that he did not trust her and made the whole emotional moment of his distress about her. It is that kind of selfish self centeredness that makes her character so abhorrent.

You hit the nail on the head. When I saw that on the live show it blew my mind. The poor guy was on the block and she managed to make it all about her. She is a vomitous human being. I dated a girl like that a long time ago and I vowed to never do it again. She reminds me so much of Alison from season 4.

Guest 6Borders

CBS/Grodner mostly probably will not do any more than issue a statement to the effect "this is a live show and we really can't control what the HG's say...yada yada".

They issued the same lame statement when the viewers and Cancer Society got up in arms about Matt using a devastating illness he said his wife had in order to gain votes and sympathy. Grodner blew it using that statement (that they cannot control what the HG's say) because BB used that as a segment from Matt's DR and featured it on the show. Instead of censoring it they showcased it!

Not only did Matt get away with it and no reprocussions but (because he was a Grodner favorite) he continued to as a BB spokesperson, doing interviews, clips and basically make money off BB.

but do you think making up a story about your wife - while distasteful - is in the same category? I mean lying is part of the game. Was it in bad taste yes but this girl is not lying or making up a story. This is just 24/7 conversations?

The feeds also show her cheating in the HOH comp and she and Jeremy admitting they did cheat. That will probably go unmentioned also!

Guest 6Borders

Matt's lie was just an example of what I meant as far as what CBS/Grodner will do...they will just issue a lame statement that they are not in control of what the HG's do, that they don't condone it but that it's really not their place to correct it since it's a live show, and that basically they will let Aaryn's and GM's personal life outside the house handle it.