Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG........They just came off slop and she put the same ones on slop again????? SHE DISGUSTS ME!!!!!!!!

Well, Aaryn ain't going anywhere this week so I pray that the MVP nominates Jeremy, Kait, or GM......Praying it's Jeremy just so he regrets letting her have it!!!!!!

OMG........They just came off slop and she put the same ones on slop again????? SHE DISGUSTS ME!!!!!!!!

Well, Aaryn ain't going anywhere this week so I pray that the MVP nominates Jeremy, Kait, or GM......Praying it's Jeremy just so he regrets letting her have it!!!!!!

I do not see the problem with her putting them on slop again that is game play. Though having said that Aaryn disgusts me too.

Just the other night they were saying that they would pick people that haven't been on slop yet.......Her, Kait, and GM were talking about it!!! and here she lied (which really is no surprise being the bit&& she is)........I can NOT wait till next week and someone puts her on slop as well as the block!!!!!

Just the other night they were saying that they would pick people that haven't been on slop yet.......Her, Kait, and GM were talking about it!!! and here she lied (which really is no surprise being the bit&& she is)........I can NOT wait till next week and someone puts her on slop as well as the block!!!!!

Were you expecting anything other than lies out of Aaryn's mouth again that is part of the game play. I hope she is placed on slop and out the door next week too.

I can't believe that she was actually talking about the have-nots like they were being rude because the house had agreed to wait until midnight to drink wine together, and she was all about that, but then when the have-nots were giving her dirty looks she got so mad -whining about how it wasn't her fault and how unfair it was that she would have to wait. Then she makes that nasty comment in the DR about, "I will not rest until I get these rude people out of the Big Brother house." Really, Aaron? How about not playing the victim for once especially when YOU and JEREMY are the rude ones that talk behind everyone else's backs. I'm ashamed that she comes from the South (like I do) and has no manners.

The week I want her to leave is the week when they do the trading veto thing and hopefully since her friends would be mostly gone she has the veto and then someone trades with her and gives her the dunce outfit or similar and that's what she wears out the door! Karma baby

When did people start disliking Aaryn anyways? Was it when she flipped out on David in the storage room, or did people not like her before that?

The minute she started showing her true colors as a bigoted ignorant twit, her commentary about people in collectives was more offensive than the poor shaming that David took from her.

The minute she started showing her true colors as a bigoted ignorant twit, her commentary about people in collectives was more offensive than the poor shaming that David took from her.

I know that's when people started to hate her, but I thought people's opinions of her had soured by that time already. My questions was more about which was the first time/event that people started to dislike her, because I thought it had started days before that even.

Aaryn and Gina Marie both crying because David is gone. Good lord...just like when Jessie and Cappie got evicted. You've known this guy for two weeks...seriously????

It's also like Natalie and Lydia when Jessie left.

Those were fake crocodile tears in her Goodby message for David (poor job of it to)

And, you could tell she was trying to find the right kind of reaction to show everyone when he had to go out the door.

What a fake little lady.

LOL I said in another thread I didn't want to have to watch Elissa in the HOH room if she got it....

BUT... I'd rather watch her in there for a week than this little twerp (I put that mildly folks).

Gonna be a looong week :kwasny:

this could be interesting if she and Jeremy share HOH because she was hinting that she found him attractive. Kaitlin may not like this arrangement but we may get great fireworks for the 4th of july!!!

edit - I didn't understand that Jeremy let her be HOH so he can compete next week. Only 1 HOH and it is Aaryn

Where to even start with that... I did not say it was racist or homophobic, though I should have said it was misogynistic (which it was).

Etc..,,...

First of all Andy is not hating on women! That like me Saying I want to punch Boris kojoe in the face doesnt mean i hate all men! i just hate boris kojo! He said that because he didn't want the others to know he has an alliance with Helen!!!! And Putting him with Aaryn GM And Spencer wasn't fair! I was trying to be nice with my comments and i did not have to attack but if you want to defend them that's ok you have a right to your opinion. That is the beauty of morty

Well hopefully Jeremy will be out nex week since he obviously left the MC alliance. He didnt vote with them against David and made sure that their next targeted hs was safe from elimination this week. UGH...... this is going to be a bad week for me.