Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

Also let us not forget Andy's delightful attitude towards woman, his punching Helen in the face commentary is right up their with the comments Aaryn made. Yet, curious will GLADD or the NOW organization show their outrage,, hmm wounder what the underlying factor is that will refrain them from not speaking out against his freedom of speech too. * Please note I am not defending the disgusting remarks of Aaryn just find it offensive who gets the free pass when it comes to outrage. :shocking:

That's not racist or homophobic comments. Andy hangs around A lot of women. And a lot of gay men relate more to women than men. So in a way they put themselves in the women's position. He was just being catty! Now if he said something like you can't trust Asian women or women are just good for one thing or something on that perspective than yes he wouldve crossed the line! There is a difference in being catty and being racist or homophobic.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest spotlight is on Aaryn right now but half the house has made some kind of similar comment or listened and agreed or said nothing. That must be a very uncomfortable house to be living for the rest of the HGs.

The biggest spotlight is on Aaryn right now but half the house has made some kind of similar comment or listened and agreed or said nothing. That must be a very uncomfortable house to be living for the rest of the HGs.

I think you're right! Aaron is getting a flack all of this and the rest are getting a past! Aaryn is the escape goat here when OTHERS contributed as well! They all need to take equally responsibility! Not just Aaryn.

Good gawd... they haven't even voted out the first HG.... and 1/2 the house has made remarks that will follow them

thru the rest of the show... and possibly life.

CBS has a bit of a problem on their hands. They can edit what goes into the TV show - but, I have a feeling these little darlings will be letting these offensive remarks slip from their lips on the Live Feeds even if

they're warned.

It's going to be a loooong summer.

Aaryn may be getting alot of flack but that's how it is now days, it's a double standard big time. You will never hear GLADD or NOW being outraged because of this. As many of you have pointed out Paula Dean lost everything for something she said decades ago, yet Alex Baldwin can tweet homophobic slurs just recently and I still see his face on the Capitol One commercials, I guess his apology was more heartfelt than Paula's. I don't like that everyone laughs when these comments are being made. You would think as much as they are fans of the show they would know that the comments they make are going to come back to bite them many other house guests have been called out for their bad behavior and I am sure these people will too. It's just ugly behavior and I can't beleive that production has not said anything to them. I think Aaryn deserves all the flack that she is getting and will continue to get she seems to think it's ok to talk like that.

Unfortunately, a lot of people only go by what is shown on CBS. My son is a prime example. He does not watch live feeds and does not read Morty's. I, of course, fill him in on all the comments, etc. going on. CBS did not show the "real' Aaryn last night.

"Intelligent people don't use the "F" word 6 times in a simple sentence...."

I read this somewhere while reading all the posts and it has totally stuck with me. What a true statement. I do swear some...but I am 37 years old and have never ever sworn around my parents or at work. Nor do I feel the need to fill my sentences with swear words...it just sounds disgusting and uneducated. It is also one of the biggest arguments I am currently having with my sons...all teenagers (16-19). They seem to think that swearing is just an acceptable thing because all of their friends swear and so do their parents and the other day I heard one of the teachers at the school swearing like crazy for all to hear. I could not believe my ears. To me it is INSANE what people seem to think is acceptable behavior these days. No way, no how, no nothing about it...I will NOT let my boys get away with that in my house and they will hear about it from me every single time.

When I first saw the picture of this season's case my first thought was...Ugh...it's going to be a disgusting season. Why can't the cast have some more diversity...sheesh...even if it's just in age alone. Heehee...put in my Grandmother and all of this case would already have had their ears cuffed! I don't understand the need to have a cast basically all picked on looks alone.

Aaryn may be getting alot of flack but that's how it is now days, it's a double standard big time. You will never hear GLADD or NOW being outraged because of this. As many of you have pointed out Paula Dean lost everything for something she said decades ago, yet Alex Baldwin can tweet homophobic slurs just recently and I still see his face on the Capitol One commercials, I guess his apology was more heartfelt than Paula's. I don't like that everyone laughs when these comments are being made. You would think as much as they are fans of the show they would know that the comments they make are going to come back to bite them many other house guests have been called out for their bad behavior and I am sure these people will too. It's just ugly behavior and I can't beleive that production has not said anything to them. I think Aaryn deserves all the flack that she is getting and will continue to get she seems to think it's ok to talk like that.

I believe Paula will get everything back! She has a lot of support out there! Including me she said a long time ago she's changed She's from the south and when she said it back then racism was still popular! Lol! I mean it was like the 60s When she was in college or something! Yes she shouldn't said it but she has grown since then I don't think she feels the same way. She may be a little bit cuckoo with the throw a rock at my face But other than that, she's just have to ride it out!

I just un-joined all my BB groups on Facebook because I am sick of the only thing being discussed it the stupid words of houseguests. We can all admit that what these kids are saying is wrong and stupid. Do you really think they are really racists and bigots? I think they are kids that reflect stupid words that they hear out there in the world. There is REAL racism out there and people seem to ignore that but have focused on a these select kids. I hope that BB has talked to them and the stupid words will stop. They obviously will have a lot of hate groups when they get out of the house and will have lost their jobs. I say move on. I have a feeling the stupid talk will stop.

Hi Everybody! I think that most of the cast members are so immature and self-centered. I had bought the feeds and had a free trial so I decided to cancel. It was hard trying to cancel but I found a way to e-mail them by guessing their e-mail address.lol.

st

I think that if Aaryn or any cast member chooses to say something racist against the Jewish people they will be totally punished and

not be kicked out of the house. It happened a few seasons ago when some gal said something bad about Jewish people. The producers made sure to make her look bad on the BB show. I recently heard that the gal has been having a hard time with her life.

I am happy to be here and just read what you all have to say about the BB cast. I didn't like the feeds and I don't have Channel TVGN

on my Charter Cable. I called them up and told them that ch. 23 and 103 are fakes with the BBAD listed on those channels.

Yes, Aaryn is totally a racist against a lot of people who don't look like her or act like her. I don't want her to be kicked out because she represents the racist people in America. She is not the only racist in our world. It is very important for people to see that she learned to be a racist from her parents and friends. She will be shunned by a lot of people who are not racist in our world.

She is the poster child of a racist in America. I want to keep watching how deep of a hole she can fall into and know what it is like to have to face the people who will totally dislike her and tell her off to her face. It will happen to her.

That is pretty lame.

She has a right to free speech. She can probably win a nice settlement from Zephyr if she tries.

The agency is using her negative stardom to get free publicity.

I'll bet their Facebook page never had so many hits before this happened. The saga continues.

Texas is a right to work state.. which basically means that employers can fire you whenever they want. And there's probably some clause in her contract that states some sort of Code of Conduct and such..

So yeah.. She may have free speech but looks like she'll be talking in the unemployment line.

PearlClutcher you make very interseting points in both posts. I did not get to see/hear Andy's comments, but it seems that no one is shining a light on any of the things he said. Do you have the feeds? Unfortunately I do not but I wish that someone could post a Flashback time to his comments and let the viewing public decide on his behavior as well.

Approximately 11:00ish pm 7/2/13 last night in the room with bad company (Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlyn, and possibly David?), if anyone justifies it by saying considering the company it will make me throw up. Not only will it mean in accordance to the same standards by which the rest of the house guest are judged that he is a misogynist piggie, I will think he is a dummy (hahaha insert Howdy Doody joke) and can't think for himself.

That's not racist or homophobic comments. Andy hangs around A lot of women. And a lot of gay men relate more to women than men. So in a way they put themselves in the women's position. He was just being catty! Now if he said something like you can't trust Asian women or women are just good for one thing or something on that perspective than yes he wouldve crossed the line! There is a difference in being catty and being racist or homophobic.

Where to even start with that... I did not say it was racist or homophobic, though I should have said it was misogynistic (which it was). Furthermore, way to justify his behavior. According to your standards because he hangs around a lot of women he should get that a pass and because gays relate more to woman then men? Wow, where is this study so I too can speak in collectives about gays. I suppose if Aaryn parades about a diverse group of friends, well then she too will be forgiven? Also, who the hell gets to determine where the difference is and whose words are more offensive than the others?

I have no issue with Aaryn losing her representation or any of the other guests getting their just desserts for their choice of words. However, it belittles the connotation of those same nasty bigoted, hateful racist, homophobic words by neglecting words spoken by those with a "privileged pass" to say what ever they hell they want. But then again who the hell am I and what do I know :schmoll:.

If you make racist comments in a public forum in 2013, you have placed yourself in a position subject to consequence.

Agreed, unless of course you are holding a free pass well then "no consequence for you".(said in the soup guy from Seinfeld).

My thoughts exactly slim. I taught my children that actions have consequences. Perhaps it will be a life lesson that will serve them well in the future. I am held accountable for my words and learned it years ago. Bullying with words is still bullying.

Yeah you guys are right. You just can't behave that way in a public forum and not expect fallout. They are old enough to know better. I get that.

On another topic can anyone have a look see on the live feed flashback thingy and see what PearlClutcher is referring to about Andy? Let's dish him a mouthful as well - I am all about equality.

And so the witchhunt continues as GinaMarie also gets dropped by her agency:

http://www.tmz.com/2...ay-job-pageant/

GinaMarie's Morty's thread is here (if you want to join the discussion)

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/88087-ginamarie-week-1/page-6

FAR from a witch hunt... People need to start being held accountable for actions that they do. AND on the other hand, there are a few other HG's that should be held accountable for doing the same actions. These people were well aware that they would be filmed 24 hours a day & their behavior should be as they wish to be portrayed. Had it been ONE single slip then so be it, we all make mistakes but saying racist & homophobic comments multiple times is not acceptable.

My thoughts exactly slim. I taught my children that actions have consequences. Perhaps it will be a life lesson that will serve them well in the future. I am held accountable for my words and learned it years ago. Bullying with words is still bullying.

Well said snancypants! Actions have consequences & outcomes... Good behavior begets good outcomes, poor behavior begets a poor outcome. These people are old enough to know better.

After the live show -

You know something? You guys are completely right. I felt bad for them - "here are these young women who through stupidity pretty much ruined their entire lives from this point forward".

To hell with that. I've got my torch and pitchfork. Off with their heads. Aaryn needs a good swift kick in the ass. Spoiled rotten vapid dumpster of a human being.

After the live show -

You know something? You guys are completely right. I felt bad for them - "here are these young women who through stupidity pretty much ruined their entire lives from this point forward".

To hell with that. I've got my torch and pitchfork. Off with their heads. Aaryn needs a good swift kick in the ass. Spoiled rotten vapid dumpster of a human being.

I agree. How can you treat someone that you just met two weeks ago so badly? This group (especially Aaryn & Jeremy) make the Nerdherd look like angels.