Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she's just playing him, because man she sounded INSANE.

I really think she is and she is doing a GREAT job at it. I just wish she would give us the heads up on it so we knew for sure. Just give us a wink or something. I guess she would get into trouble doing that though huh? Or at least give us the heads up in the Diary room.

I think he asked her if he could give her a kiss? I missed hearing what he said.

Well, crazy or not, she plucked his little pea brain until he was in a real dither. Watch us find out that HE was working HER. LOL. If she played him, she played him the way that Britney was capable of playing someone but picked the wrong people to play.

She is cray. She is a mix of Danielle donato and Michelle from BB4. David will be her bitch though because he wants to bang her, sorry for the bluntness

Yeah he would already being doing that if she allowed it.

Honestly I don't understand what all the hype about her is. She's pretty, yes, but I don't think she's like super pretty, or anything. She looks like a typical blond from what I can see. And there's something off about her nose to me. I don't know. It gives her a slight scarecrowish appearance, in my opinion.

I do think she's playing him because she knows she can at this point. I don't think she's interested, but she knows he wants her. Of course, who knows? He could be playing her as well. Wouldn't that be interesting? Time will tell. Tick, tock... That bed will never rock.

She looks like someone famous but I can't put my finger on who. If I was David I would head for the hills. She is bonkers. All this about trust and they have only known each other for about a week.

AHA! Reese Witherspoon!

She looks like someone famous but I can't put my finger on who. If I was David I would head for the hills. She is bonkers. All this about trust and they have only known each other for about a week.

AHA! Reese Witherspoon!

I don't see it. Anyway Reese Witherspoon is much prettier than Aaryn. She looks more like that girl J.T. on Scrubs had a baby with.

I like to think that she is playing the game and well. At this point I neither like/dislike her except that I find her doing a good job of not arousing the ire of people. As for David/Aaryn......she told him numerous times to put the cap on the other night patiently explaining to him that it was a major part of the costume. The man wore a dress for her, people, and you seem surprised that he asked her for a kiss. She's the mommy.

It is Cybill Shepherd - probably late 60's. Cybill Shepherd was just glaringly beautiful. She took a class at NYU in the early 70's. No makeup. Big blue eyes. Flawless skin. Southern accent. Cornsilk hair. Just gorgeous.

Aaryn reminds me of Cybill Shepherd - in looks.

I don't see it. Anyway Reese Witherspoon is much prettier than Aaryn. She looks more like that girl J.T. on Scrubs had a baby with.

Yeah you're right. Not Reese.Brainfart. Sorry. Cybill Shepherd is pretty close - didn't realize how pretty she was..... The girl from Scrubs - I think that's Elizabeth Banks......

veZZ1Dx.jpg?1

I don't see that she looks like Reese, but more like Miley Ciris! Before Miley cut her hair!