Aaryn - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked her... hope she does well this season.

Yeah, I like her, she's cute and seems nice. I hope she ends up being someone to root for, I guess time will tell... at least she wasn't totally annoying last night (one of the only ones that wasn't, it seemed).

She and David seem to have a flirtatious thing happening and have been sharing a bed...wait til he starts to stink from his not showering thing....

Sorry, but she's acting like a crazy bitch in the storage room with David right now. She's pretty much interrogating him about his conversation with Elissa and forbidding him from having any contact with her. He's being very calm and rational and she's acting like a jealous ex or something.. then she keeps saying "If you don't keep freaking out you're going to put a target on your back" and it's like she's implying that if he doesn't follow her orders, she's going to put the bug in people's ear about him. It started probably a little after 5pm BB time and it's still going 20 minutes later. Mean Girl personified.

OK my opinion of her has changed drastically after watching her in the SR room right now with David... she sounds like a psycho, jealous girlfriend... this cast is freakin nuts! BB needs to start dispensing their mes regularly...

Lol is David crying? Are they having a showmance or something? Why does he care so much what she thinks?

Wow, if everyone is turning out to be this psycho and this is only day 2, we're in for a hell of a season. :D

WOW! Master manipulator... Poor David... she would probably poke his eyes out with a fork if they were dating and he looked at another woman... RUN DAVID! Quit acting like a whooped puppy.

I'm really questioning whether is she is actually this insane, or she's trying to dig her claws in deeper and make him listen in the future. He isn't backing down too much from what I've heard, though I had to go to another cam for a little while because it was REALLY getting on my nerves.