David - Week 1 (MVP Nominee) - Evicted (July 3)

CeCiMom

I know I'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor. He says she's not racist and he knows that because he knows her. Really David? You know someone for JUST 12 days and you know everything about them. Matter fact she was complaining about this very subject. She said they really didn't know each other and it was a problem. I have NEVER in my life seen someone SO delusional. So much so that the dictionary should put his picture by the word. His whole interview blew me away. This guy is just nuts. He really think he has a chance with Aaryn? She practically cut his balls off and he just sat there. I have never heard someone talk to someone like that before and just take it. She might as well just said your the BIGGEST loser I have EVER meet. That's basically what she was saying in a round about way.

BUT who am I to know. Maybe she will get out and they will get married and have lots of babies. I would bet that wouldn't happen. And even if she says she will be friends with him I don't think that's what he is looking for with her.

He thinks he is the hottest guy out there. :shocking:

Doesn't look like she's going to have a lot of options when she gets out, is she? :shocked2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I should have listen to you Vannatc! Going to Put myself in Timeout for posting this topic!!!!! Nope I deserve to be punish!!!

Nooooo!!!!! She was kicking him to the curb a Couple of days ago! Doesn't he remember he was no Jeremy! She started being embarrassed she was associated with him! I "I'm used to somebody who's a go-getter He doesn't have any goals And did she complain he still live with his mom!!! :smilielol:

Yeah he just sat there and took it and was saying they should start working on getting to know each other. It was just terrible to watch that. She looked SO mean as she was saying it. And what made me so shocked is he still thought he had a chance with her romantically. Yeah she said they could be friends BUT most girls say that when they are breaking it off with someone like him.

Wow. You knew that girl for 12 days, and you're already hopelessly in love with her and know her innermost secrets? Come on. Give me a break. The girl is a snob who insulted you, and you cried over her on the way home?

Insulted him. She cut off his balls, chopped them into pieces and handed them back to him. It was just crazy. I thought steam was going to start coming out of her ears. And I thought she was going to go grab Jeremy and make out in front of David. I think if Kalian wasn't there she would have definatly done just that. She is beyond mean.

Yeah he just sat there and took it and was saying they should start working on getting to know each other. It was just terrible to watch that. She looked SO mean as she was saying it. And what made me so shocked is he still thought he had a chance with her romantically. Yeah she said they could be friends BUT most girls say that when they are breaking it off with someone like him.

I think he's truly delusional and likes the idea of the perfect Aaryn he's projecting. He's attributing all these qualities to her that she doesn't have and is actually starting to believe in his fantasy of Aaryn's personality and of their "life together."

Doesn't look like she's going to have a lot of options when she gets out, is she? :shocked2:

Oh I am SURE she will. There are plenty of loser guys out there who will want to swoop her up. They won't care she is a racist who is so ugly inside. Maybe they are racist too so they will be two peas in a pod.

Insulted him. She cut off his balls, chopped them into pieces and handed them back to him. It was just crazy. I thought steam was going to start coming out of her ears. And I thought she was going to go grab Jeremy and make out in front of David. I think if Kalian wasn't there she would have definatly done just that. She is beyond mean.

YES SHE WOULD HAVE! She is being subtle about it, but she is trying to push Kaitlin out the door! She's trying to Point out every Little negative thing about Kaitlin! I "I'm just concerned how is reflecting on Me! know you're not witch! You're putting early daggers on her back!

I think he's truly delusional and likes the idea of the perfect Aaryn he's projecting. He's attributing all these qualities to her that she doesn't have and is actually starting to believe in his fantasy of Aaryn's personality and of their "life together."

Yeah I think he thinks that whole talk was just a misunderstanding and that being in the BB house was getting in their way. Once they are both out then he thinks they can have a chance and get to know each other.

He said in the interview he wasn't himself in the house. This time next year we could be watching their wedding.

YES SHE WOULD HAVE! She is being subtle about it, but she is trying to push Kaitlin out the door! She's trying to Point out every Little negative thing about Kaitlin! I "I'm just concerned how is reflecting on Me! know you're not witch! You're putting early daggers on her back!

Yeah she went on an on in that talk about Jeremy being her type. I think she would have ran to him and started a Showmance asap IF Kaitlin wasn't there.

I hope David doesn't read this thread. :lookaround: I hate to open up his eyes. Never mind that will NEVER EVER happen. People like this have a ONE track mind. :hammer: I know a guy just like David. I couldn't break it off with him fast enough. And it took me forever to do it because I was trying to do it nicely. It was tough. I almost had to get really mean to make him understand. To this day I think he thinks he broke up with me. I bet IF someone asked him he would say he did. I don't really care. I just find it odd. These are the type of people I will just never understand. The baffle me. Frustrate me.

It's almost a shame this guy got voted off so quick. It would've been a blast watching someone so clueless stumble through this game.

Ok, he was JUST thinking that :laugh4: (Did I not tell you I can read minds? :pleased: )

Yes I think you did :lol: America's favorite couple in Lah lah land! Move over Kim and Kanye!

I hope David doesn't read this thread. :lookaround: I hate to open up his eyes. Never mind that will NEVER EVER happen. People like this have a ONE track mind. :hammer: I know a guy just like David. I couldn't break it off with him fast enough. And it took me forever to do it because I was trying to do it nicely. It was tough. I almost had to get really mean to make him understand. To this day I think he thinks he broke up with me. I bet IF someone asked him he would say he did. I don't really care. I just find it odd. These are the type of people I will just never understand. The baffle me. Frustrate me.

Yeah! I know guys like that! Glad you got away from him!

I don't know, it seems plausible to me that he would think he knows her after 12 days, since people on discussion boards think they know the HG well too! At least he actually lived with her for 12 days.

Well we see sides of her that David didn't see so we know her better than him!

Maybe David doesn't have the internet so he doesn't even know what really went down?

But some guys like him usually just ignore what is sitting RIGHT in their face! I bet it is this. During that mean little talk he made it seem like all was good when they were done. LOL

Hey Ginger!!! Nice to see you!

Here is a David Girton interview, with AUDIO

http://hqprincegeorge.com/entertainment/the_fresh_feed/news/v/Fresh-Feed/221180/Interview-Big-Brother-s-David-weighs-in-on-racism-and-homophobia-in-the-house

Lol he wants a second chance to go back in the house - he must be smoking some of that funny stuff

Ok, Now I gotta figure out a way to listen to this! So if we let him back in the house he's gonna steam roll it hey? LOL

ever see the far side cartoon of the owner talking to the dog and the dog understands not a word? that is David glad for the attention that Aryan is giving him, as she cuts him down, he is not understanding a word he is only seeing that she is paying attention to him and that means she loves him...LOL