David - Week 1 (MVP Nominee) - Evicted (July 3)

CeCiMom

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David is a nice enough guy. I won't miss him. He needs to go on TAR. That would be the ultimate hoot.

That would be hilarious. Could you imagine if he hooked up with Jordan? :lookaround: (love you Jordan)

Could not stand him. Glad to see him go. Given the make up of the house, not the first one who ought to have though. Why aren't these people incensed over the racist remarks? I guess there is no real social sense among them since they do not say anything. I like GM's brashness, but it is not a NY thing to be racist. In general the city is tolerant by necessity of difference and enjoys its melting pot status. If she said that welfare was insurance for African Americans, she would be admitting to a right wing fallacy, using the N word made it an utterly racist remark. And Alyssa (the one who was in the showmance with David) talking about how an Asian ought to cook rice shows more insensitivity and now someone saying someone is Jewed as though a person's religion is significant as to their ability to interact are all indicators of attitudes that are steeped in prejudice and I'd like to see those people gone before they gain the money for being in the jury house. OK Slim what is TAR?

Guest 6Borders

He remind me of Kimmie Gibbler's boyfriend Duane on Full House...."whatever"!!!

He really took eviction pretty well. I hope his lifeguard position is still open!

I'm sure he was nervous and a little disappointed about being evicted, but his exit interview was just awful. He really didn't appear intelligent at all.

He said he thought that the reason he was evicted was because he is smart, and was playing a good social game (or something along that line.) The guy is delusional, as well as simpleminded. He's lucky he was voted out early...spare him from being remembered for being associated with this game and crew, as well spare him from falling even further for that snotty biatch. He has the opportunity to watch flashback now to see what she really said about him...that is if he knows how to turn on a computer... ;)

That poor gullible guy.

I think what you saw on the Feeds and the show are probably 'spot on' for his personality and smarts.

Hope he doesn't read this thread... it would be adding insult to injury.

thanks for the ans Manatee... Now this is one place where I would have just liked your response as a thank you, but without that option...I have to post a reply...wish there were a like button for acknowlegement and agreement.

I wonder after being home, reading the feeds watching the show and reading about all this controversy how is his intake now on the hg! Especially Aryan and Jerkarrhea! Since nick told him about the alliance.

Who gives a rats ass! LOL

Ok going now to watch the interview :lol2:

Oh my gosh! He says he GOT the hottest girl in the house. OH MY he REALLY thinks he GOT Aaryn??????

HE IS NUTS!!

And he thinks he got kicked out because he is super likeable. This guy has it ALL wrong even AFTER he is out of the house. :smilielol:

AND on top of that he thinks he and Aaryn will marry and have lots of babies.

Thanks! I should have listen to you Vannatc! Going to Put myself in Timeout for posting this topic!!!!! Nope I deserve to be punish!!!

Who gives a rats ass! LOL

Ok going now to watch the interview :lol2:

Oh my gosh! He says he GOT the hottest girl in the house. OH MY he REALLY thinks he GOT Aaryn??????

HE IS NUTS!!

And he thinks he got kicked out because he is super likeable. This guy has it ALL wrong even AFTER he is out of the house. :smilielol:

AND on top of that he thinks he and Aaryn will marry and have lots of babies.
Nooooo!!!!! She was kicking him to the curb a Couple of days ago! Doesn't he remember he was no Jeremy! She started being embarrassed she was associated with him! I "I'm used to somebody who's a go-getter He doesn't have any goals And did she complain he still live with his mom!!! :smilielol:

He is delusional. He ends the interview by saying this:

But they got the most competitive guy out of the house, they did their job. REALLY David, Go smoke some more of that weed.

I could understand him saying or thinking this stuff in the exit interview with Julie BUT not after he is out of the house and sees what really happened.

He said he cried on the way home.

Thanks! I should have listen to you Vannatc! Going to Put myself in Timeout for posting this topic!!!!! Nope I deserve to be punish!!!
Nooooo!!!!! She was kicking him to the curb a Couple of days ago! Doesn't he remember he was no Jeremy! She started being embarrassed she was associated with him! I "I'm used to somebody who's a go-getter He doesn't have any goals And did she complain he still live with his mom!!! :smilielol:

No this was an interesting topic. I thought David would come to his senses once he knew what the real deal was but I can see he is just really really dumb. I guess it's just SO laughable at this point. :animated_rotfl:

Maybe it's good that he keeps his mind in lah lah land??

But they got the most competitive guy out of the house, they did their job. REALLY David, Go smoke some more of that weed.

I could understand him saying or thinking this stuff in the exit interview with Julie BUT not after he is out of the house and sees what really happened.

Delusional!!! He was smoking something before this interview! He think he was crying then! wait until she gets out the house and he realizes he doesn't have a chance!

No this was an interesting topic. I thought David would come to his senses once he new what the real deal was but I can see his is just really really dumb. I guess it's just SO laughable at this point. :animated_rotfl:

Maybe it's good that he keeps his mind in lah lah land??

:smilielol: Where the lah lah land never closes!

Wow. You knew that girl for 12 days, and you're already hopelessly in love with her and know her innermost secrets? Come on. Give me a break. The girl is a snob who insulted you, and you cried over her on the way home?

I know I'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor. He says she's not racist and he knows that because he knows her. Really David? You know someone for JUST 12 days and you know everything about them. Matter fact she was complaining about this very subject. She said they really didn't know each other and it was a problem. I have NEVER in my life seen someone SO delusional. So much so that the dictionary should put his picture by the word. His whole interview blew me away. This guy is just nuts. He really think he has a chance with Aaryn? She practically cut his balls off and he just sat there. I have never heard someone talk to someone like that before and just take it. She might as well just said your the BIGGEST loser I have EVER meet. That's basically what she was saying in a round about way.

BUT who am I to know. Maybe she will get out and they will get married and have lots of babies. I would bet that wouldn't happen. And even if she says she will be friends with him I don't think that's what he is looking for with her.

He thinks he is the hottest guy out there. :shocking: