Helen - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've called Helen a bore. That hasn't changed. What? Aaryn was Miss Teenage Colorado. Helen was Miss Know-It-All.

Lolololol, too funny, love it

One would think that a person (or persons) would think twice before making disparaging remarks about a fellow houseguest of asian heritage considering that Julie Chen (also of asian heritage) is married to the President and CEO of CBS Corporation. Grodner might want to rethink allowing those remarks to fester and continue.

One would think that a person (or persons) would think twice before making disparaging remarks about a fellow houseguest of asian heritage considering that Julie Chen (also of asian heritage) is married to the President and CEO of CBS Corporation. Grodner might want to rethink allowing those remarks to fester and continue.

Lol! Oh, that's good stuff!!! I hope Julie asks that twit about it on national tv.

AND all the other comments people are saying about other races. BUT I think that would take up the whole show

True. I guess Aaryn can ask Helen for a loan when Helen wins the show. But Helen ain't giving her anything unless it's with interest.

Jeremy, Jeremy. You made Helen cry.

I know Helen is upset over the red wine incident, but since she is so nice Jeremy appears to be twice the idiot that he is.

Are Helen's tears exaggerated a little so Jeremy appears a bigger douche than he is? I don't know but it's working.

Helen is deep into politics, Chicago politics no less. I doubt she cries easily or would be upset by a little punk boy having a tantrum. Have we seen any DRs from her? I think she might be playing the sweet mom type that "just wants everyone to get along" and gets so sad when there is drama.

I felt so bad for Helen after watching the feeds. She was really upset. Hopefully after talking to Jeremy and sleeping on it, things will be better going forward.

From todays updates:

1:28PM BBT: Helen and Elissa are in the bathroom area and Helen is crying. Elissa says, "We are not Have-Nots now and your husband loves you and you are the most amazing woman in the world." Helen says, "My eyes were getting better now I am crying again."

Why is she crying again? From last night? She was fine a minute ago. I thought she was just pretending the first time, but I'm beginning to think there might be something wrong here. I am starting the official "Helen cry count".

Helen cry count - 4? or 3? Help me out here

She started crying again thinking and talking about how her husband would react to seeing her cry the night before. :rolleyes4:

I have compassion for her but if this crying thing is gameplay, she'd better tone it down. Meanies making sweet Helen cry will only carry her so far. It will soon get old to the HG's, as will for the fans.

Elissa was very nice in comforting her, imo.

She started crying again thinking and talking about how her husband would react to seeing her cry the night before. :rolleyes4:

I have compassion for her but if this crying thing is gameplay, she'd better tone it down. Meanies making sweet Helen cry will only carry her so far. It will soon get old to the HG's, as will for the fans.

Elissa was very nice in comforting her, imo.

Maybe Elissa is nice and maybe she was well couched in how to play the game. I don't know if we are seeing the real Elissa. It appears most of the other HG don't have a clue how to act to keep the focus off them. Elissa did slip the one time she had her outburst but then reigned it in. I think Helen is another one that knows how to work the game. kudos for them for using their brains in the game.

Helen is taking her morning run. It is easy to claim her as my BB15 favorite. For totally different reasons, Nick is also a BB15 favorite. So.....

Nick and Helen it is.

edit: I forgot Howard. He is a fave. Sorry, Howard.

Helen is taking her morning run. It is easy to claim her as my BB15 favorite. For totally different reasons, Nick is also a BB15 favorite. So.....

Nick and Helen it is.

LOL! I was cracking up watching Helen & Howard jogging... They were too funny!!!!

Also, I really like Helen too...

So -

Helen cry count = 5

Right?

i thought there were no crying in politics

helen needs to put on her big girl pants :animated_bouncy: