Helen - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Definitely likeable. She is going to use all the political background to her advantage in the house. So far she's really fitting in and does not stand out as Mom-of-the-House!

hello jury at least

i really dont see her leaving anytime soon if she plays her card right :animated_bouncy:

Nothing great to say but, nothing bad either. My best thought is that she could be the sleeper...

She should go far if she plays smart. Being a mom keeps the wolves off her back and the other girls should not feel threatned by her.

Yeah esp since she is married and being so is not a threat in the fight for who gets which guy.

I was listening to her strategy with McCrea. She is really got the brains. I think she will go far. I wonder what political party she works for in Chicago.

I was listening to her strategy with McCrea. She is really got the brains. I think she will go far. I wonder what political party she works for in Chicago.

!! Well !!, seeing as she has brains it's obivious she's a Democrat ! :notworthy:

Helen thinks that Elissa is her friend and then Elissa, according to Helen, goes to this person and that person saying something like, I am telling you this and only you this. Apparently, Helen thought the friendship was exclusive. That is my take on the Helen/Elissa using thing. That, and I think that the smarter people in the house talk game all the time because they have nothing to say to the other HG's, pretty much. Big disparity in intelligence going-on with some of them.

I did not see it so it might have been prior to feeds. I do think it was amanda that got the ball rolling. If I am wrong about this, somebody please step-in and say. It all came to a head after the elissa/david contretemps. Amanda is obsessed with elissa. Not in a good way.

Yes, it was Amanda that told Helen not to trust Elissa, and that's when she started to cry. I didn't get to catch it live, but they added it in the Highlights section, click on "Helen gets emotional" (if you have the feeds).

However, I think Helen's crying was fake, in a good way. I think she realized that everyone is alienating Elissa, and she didn't want to be seen as associating with Elissa, so she played the "I just got played" card and fake tears. It drew A LOT of sympathy for Helen from all of the other girls (and even Judd). Later on last night, after the POV, Helen was talking to Elissa in the Have-Not room and telling her to lay low during the week and that she wants her to stay and she's going to do whatever she can to make sure she stays.

I think Helen is brilliant!

Yes, it was Amanda that told Helen not to trust Elissa, and that's when she started to cry. I didn't get to catch it live, but they added it in the Highlights section, click on "Helen gets emotional" (if you have the feeds).

However, I think Helen's crying was fake, in a good way. I think she realized that everyone is alienating Elissa, and she didn't want to be seen as associating with Elissa, so she played the "I just got played" card and fake tears. It drew A LOT of sympathy for Helen from all of the other girls (and even Judd). Later on last night, after the POV, Helen was talking to Elissa in the Have-Not room and telling her to lay low during the week and that she wants her to stay and she's going to do whatever she can to make sure she stays.

I think Helen is brilliant!

Thx! That was informative. I agree...Helen is one smart cookie. It was hard to imagine Helen would actually fall for Amanda's antics. (I knew Amanda had to be the villain. lol.) I've thought Helen stands an excellence chance of being the BB15 winner since I watched her initial interview.

Off to watch Helen in the highlights.

OK I think Helen could be a good player & she is one of the peeps I enjoy, but listening to her talk and say like like like like like like like is just too much... How old is she????