Jeremy - Week 1

CeCiMom

I would put myself in Jeremy's face until I pushed his well-honed bully temper button and he would go for me and bye-bye Jeremy.

The only good thing I have to say for Jeremy is that I always like my BB served with at least one disgusting person on whom to focus my dislike. Jeremy fills the bill and then some.

Damn Slim I wish we could get you in that house. I would pay money to view that.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed I think of all these rather disgusting people, Jeremy is the slime at the bottom of that rotten barrel.

This probably worked for him real well in high school, but this is the real world. He needs to have some respect for people because this is going to follow him through life if he doesn't.

Can someone tell me what he thinks Alissa is getting away with? As far as I can tell she was chosen or selected whatever to be on the cast . I cannot watch this anymore it's to the point that I am surprised they are not beating the hell out of Alissa for breathing the same air. Seriously I am almost done I am so disgusted with their remarks with everything. I was so looking forward to this summer thanks douchbag you have ruined my summer along with your girlfriend and he mean girls!

Jeremy is making a LOT of sense on the feeds. He is talking about Elissa, and how she was just handed the spot because of her sister, and the rest of them went through so much to be here. He also said that if she goes up and they do not send her home that he will start nominating everyone else instead of her.

This is the most sense he has made so far.

He also said if she is gone, the rest of them would have a chance at MVP. Aaryn said she heard the boos from the audience when she cast her vote to evict Elissa. They are all upset that they kept Elissa last week. They got scolded from BB.

Jeremy also said he wants to know who America likes not who Brenchels fans like.

He also said that on past seasons he watched and wondered how the HG's could be so stupid and not vote out certain dangerous players, and now he is getting scared because they are doing the same thing on this season by keeping her.

He is REALLY making a lot of sense.

He also said that on past seasons he watched and wondered how the HG's could be so stupid and not vote out certain dangerous players, and now he is getting scared because they are doing the same thing on this season be keeping her.

If he's watched past seasons then he should know that America does not like arrogant assholes and mean girls that think they are better than the other houseguests.

I don't see how she has been a threat? She has not won anything except Americas vote for MVP. I probably would have no problem with them voting her out because she was Rachel's sister if they had not been and continue to be so nasty. While he may have applied I would be willing to bet money that there is more than one person in that house that was offered or given their key. There areole house guests than people realize that do not go through the interview process. I would bet u money Aaryn was probably offered a place. Jordan said she didn't apply for the show either she was found in a restaurant.

If he's watched past seasons then he should know that America does not like arrogant assholes and mean girls that think they are better than the other houseguests.[/quote I personally would align myself with a person that America likes just to stay in the house longer.

Man, this guy is going to be source of a lot problems going forward. He is type that will get in people faces with intensity, implying that he'll going to beat the sh*t out them. Of course he can't use physical violence, but that's won't stop him from using the threat of violence as a tactic to intimidate others. "Hey, Mother F'er, if you want to step out into the backyard and get it on, we'll see who comes out on top. Maybe I'll get expelled from the game, but you'll be out of the house in the hospital for the next month, Com'on you F'ing pussy, lets get it on.... Yeah, that is what I thought, you've got no F'ing balls, F'ing pussy"

Man, this guy is going to be source of a lot problems going forward. He is type that will get in people faces with intensity, implying that he'll going to beat the sh*t out them. Of course he can't use physical violence, but that's won't stop him from using the threat of violence as a tactic to intimidate others. "Hey, Mother F'er, if you want to step out into the backyard and get it on, we'll see who comes out on top. Maybe I'll get expelled from the game, but you'll be out of the house in the hospital for the next month, Com'on you F'ing pussy, lets get it on.... Yeah, that is what I thought, you've got no F'ing balls, F'ing pussy"

Won't last. Those types ALWAYS ALWAYS wind up with a severe or deadly beat down by getting cocky with the wrong person.

Guest 6Borders

What is this guy, 5??? I had to turn off the sound and then the feeds because I could not stand listening

to him anymore. While I personally agree with just about everything he and Aaryn are saying about the game being

manipulated a much as possible for Elissa, bullying and making threats are just plain wrong!

Did he say those things? If so please tell me who he said them to....

Ok...this guy just oozes massive a**holery (yes, that is a word!), sliminess, sleazbaginess and I can keep going on and on and on. How can anyone even want to spend any time around this guy??

Oh...and another thing about this guy...he needs to quit putting off his disgusting actions to just being a kid. Seriously?? What planet is he living on??? You are no longer a kid at 23 and you are completely responsible for the consequences of your own actions.

I see Jeremy as a ne'er-do-well, know-it-all, momma's boy man who thinks of himself as, "just a kid." He admits to being broke with no job. Nothing in life will ever be Jeremy's fault.

that nail is going to have a headache...and it will not be Jeremy's fault LOL

He watches too much Jersey Shore and the bad girls club! Oh and basketball wives Miami with Evelyn triffiling assists jumping across tables trying to hit people with bottles! But those are other reality shows and this is BB. Those other reality shows pay for those people to act like fools! And yes a lot of those people are celebs now. However this is BB and you get a small stipend until u r voted out or win! After that there is nothing! There hasn't been any celebs that've came out of BB! This is not the show to look for endorsements to start your career! Ps I got one more the people that end up having sex on BB DO NOT come out making Khadasian money :lol:

Others words he is on the wrong show if he thinks this is going to blow up for him!