Andy - Week 1

CeCiMom

Those ears drive me crazy. I hope he isn't another will heuser. I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that. ended-up doing nothing.

Thank goodness for Cecimom.

the ears are completely in character. I rather like him as far as I can tell from what I have seen. All of you seem to have seen some program that i have not as yet.

Wow poor Andy I had to go to the bottom of page two to find his forum. I laughed when they talked about Howdy Doody last night as he took his turn in charades.

I guess I am the only one who wants to discuss "howdy" his ass was just talking about punching Helen. WTF is wrong with him, his ass is no better than Aaryn.

I guess I am the only one who wants to discuss "howdy" his ass was just talking about punching Helen. WTF is wrong with him, his ass is no better than Aaryn.

No. He is not a nice guy. When I say that people say that he is just trying to fit in. I laugh.

OK Andy is beginning to make moves. He is using floater tactics, and is currently planting seeds of doubt about Nick. GM told him that she is having trouble trusting him. Andy is not so innocent, he is beginning to look devious to me, but he better be careful.

I like Andy...he reminds me of Jesse Tyler Ferguson who plays Mitch on Modern Family, so on that merit alone, and he seems nice : ) I like him and I feel bad for him in that house!

Andy is not a favorite of mine. I understand his position but he presents himself as the man who will get you coffee, do your hair, listen and agree with anything you say, and talk your head off if you are trapped with him. Andy didn't have to join the "I Can Say F*** Every Three Words Club," but he did and because he did, I don't really like him. He's not going to like himself, either.

Guest 6Borders

I like Andy a lot. He always seems to be part of the group, talking, laughing and participating...and watching/listening and processing information. I think his game is going to unravel because he's trying to be nice to everyone and that rarely works, but maybe he can pull it off.

I think becoming part of the F-Word Club is more an association thing than anything else, like picking up a (in this case bad) habit. When I worked for the gov't I spent a few years working in Texas and picked up "y'all" and never lost it

I have been listening to these people and updating them for over a week and yesterday I actually said to a relative "that's pretty f'ing strange"...which shocked everyone, especially me because I don't talk like that. As Slim pointed out in another post, I am gonna have to watch myself on that because I am hearing it most of the day, every 3rd word!

I like Andy a lot. He always seems to be part of the group, talking, laughing and participating...and watching/listening and processing information. I think his game is going to unravel because he's trying to be nice to everyone and that rarely works, but maybe he can pull it off.

I think becoming part of the F-Word Club is more an association thing than anything else, like picking up a (in this case bad) habit. When I worked for the gov't I spent a few years working in Texas and picked up "y'all" and never lost it

I have been listening to these people and updating them for over a week and yesterday I actually said to a relative "that's pretty f'ing strange"...which shocked everyone, especially me because I don't talk like that. As Slim pointed out in another post, I am gonna have to watch myself on that because I am hearing it most of the day, every 3rd word!

Well I work in an environment mostly men that use the F word all the time. Even my boss. It is a word I have never used in my life. (out loud) There is no excuse for using language you are not comfortable with. I do think Andy is flittering around too much and telling on too many people. He is going to get himself busted soon. He is not a bad guy but he should probably find loyal alliance and quit pretending he is with everyone and sharing too much.

Andy is not a favorite of mine. I understand his position but he presents himself as the man who will get you coffee, do your hair, listen and agree with anything you say, and talk your head off if you are trapped with him. Andy didn't have to join the "I Can Say F*** Every Three Words Club," but he did and because he did, I don't really like him. He's not going to like himself, either.

Andy is being very sneaky IMHO. He goes from room to room....he listens, he spreads certain things, and yes, he behaves like the HG that he is hanging out with....he is a "mimic". Where I watch the feeds online, the other folks have begun calling him "the cockroach" and it is hysterical to watch over the feeds. He sits in a room, listens, then goes to the next room, spreads info, listens, repeat. He does this tirelessly, and always pops up where the drama is.

He needs to watch himself because GM is onto him.....

Andy is being very sneaky IMHO. He goes from room to room....he listens, he spreads certain things, and yes, he behaves like the HG that he is hanging out with....he is a "mimic". Where I watch the feeds online, the other folks have begun calling him "the cockroach" and it is hysterical to watch over the feeds. He sits in a room, listens, then goes to the next room, spreads info, listens, repeat. He does this tirelessly, and always pops up where the drama is.

He needs to watch himself because GM is onto him.....

Exactly.

there is something extremely irritating about him, not sure if it's because he looks like Gwyneth Paltrow to me or maybe because everytime I switch on the feeds he is talking a crater in someone's head. He just lays it on really thick, I cant wait until the power flips and like Elyssa wins HOH, he seems so predictable..

He seems to be the only one that says out loud that Germ is a bully, but no one listens to him. On the other hand, he is going to do great at the comps before and after, what America thinks and what happen first

You are right. I think this whole deal is difficult for Andy. He is intelligent and I think that his nerves are frayed. It would be interesting to see him as HOH. I noticed yesterday, in particular, that he is very pro alliance and is asking them to be dedicated to it as well. Whether they listen to him or not is another thing entirely. They should.