• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

typical coaster

probably will make jury with ease

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Totally liking him so far! I didn't think he would fit in but he does and seems liked in the house!

Not the worst or best impression, so far.

Guest 6Borders

He mumbles too much. Nice guy but he needs to learn to enunciate his words.

Love him, but trying to do updates is like trying to jump off a moving train with your hand strapped to your suitcase and get what the conductor is saying!

I live in a hillbilly state and no, we don't ALL speak that way. :kiss: Some do but not all.

Was stationed there and 90% do. They don't hear it because they're used to it, surrounded by it and pass it along to every generation. I took a friend from KY to Panama City,Florida and she was shocked as to how many people IDed where she was from just by her speaking. She had no idea.. of course she'd never been anywhere else except OH,IN and TN on trips.

It's also a grammar issue.

I always wondered how a teacher could expect kids to learn how to spell THERE when she said THAR or asked them ' what was it you'd done '. lol

They thought I had an accent because I was from the west coast. :shocked2:

Judd is a regional product. No amount of volume will cure that. VwV

Was stationed there and 90% do. They don't hear it because they're used to it, surrounded by it and pass it along to every generation. I took a friend from KY to Panama City,Florida and she was shocked as to how many people IDed where she was from just by her speaking. She had no idea.. of course she'd never been anywhere else except OH,IN and TN on trips.

It's also a grammar issue.

I always wondered how a teacher could expect kids to learn how to spell THERE when she said THAR or asked them ' what was it you'd done '. lol

They thought I had an accent because I was from the west coast. :shocked2:

Judd is a regional product. No amount of volume will cure that. VwV

Lol. I honestly don't know a soul who says "thar." Yes, there is a "country" dialect and some ppl are far worse than others. My pet peeve country word is "worsh" instead of wash. That one drives me crazy and almost everyone in OH/KY/WV/TN and other southern states says it.

I, personally, have no trouble enunciating my words. I'm a little bit too loud. I've never mumbled the way Judd does but I have met a few people who do.

There's been plenty of people from KY and other country states on BB before and I've never heard any profound country dialect coming from them. Diane was from KY. Joe too. Most people talk like they do. Judd's been the 'hick-iest' so far, imo. I know he's from TN but there's little difference.

Country hick or not, I like Judd. He's a good guy.

When I say that I don't like a BB houseguest, it can be for a multitude of reasons and sometimes; an inexplicable reason. Judd scurries around the house mostly in the background and when he talks its as if he is brad pitt's character from Snatch. I don't recall him talking like that in the interview. I just find Judd a little creepy. Judd reminds me of a cousin. I am a dixie darling myself, btw.

Guest 6Borders

If he does not get some sleep and food soon CBS might as well re-make "The Living Dead" and cast him now!!!