Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't make sense to me that they would put her in this position on the show without some ulterior motive. She was too recognizable as Rachel's sister and wasn't ever going to be looked at as just another HG or judged for who she is. How did they expect the other HGs to respond to her? Seems to me that they all distanced themselves from her immediately. So, was the fact that she was easily recognizable meant to stir up paranoia in the HGs, such as, who else is related to someone in past casts? She is certainly not having a good time in there, seems like an outcast who is either going to get the boot or kept just to be a target and a vote.

Elissa is going to be used as a pawn this week. The latest with the McCrea, Amanda, etc. side is that they plan to use the veto to save Candy, put Elissa up...believe they have the votes to evict David. They told Elissa about the plan and that she should play dumb and be mad when she goes on the block after the veto ceremony....she seemed to be on board with it. The plan is to tell the others that Elissa is the intended target, and it seems that the others believe this and are going along with it. They also told Elissa that they want to keep her and work with her (or should I say use her) because they realize that she has the Rachel fans voting her as mvp. Elissa has the very real possibility of sticking around for quite awhile...we'll see.

It'll be interesting to see how this transpires throughout the course of the week. Spencer is a double agent...in cahoots with Jeremy but is also part of the evict David plan. I don't know if he's told Jeremy about this yet...don't think so because Jeremy and David were talking game in the SR and seems like they think he's safe.

Wow, she really can not stand on her own. Perhaps I will like her later on but her shout out last night as BBAD was ending to the Brachels (to basically keep giving her without her own merrit )the MVP was ridiculous and kinda reiterated to me her ass needs to be carried by her sister's fans.

This is going to be a long season. I personally don't think at this point that this game is a "set up". Just my opinion. I know the paranoia in the house about Elissa winning MVP every week has put a huge target on her back.

I couldn't agree more... I don't buy into the conspiracy theory. I know there is some production input but not yet...

Guest 6Borders

I think Grodner "hired" her to be in the house, it's one BIG script, and I would bet she's getting minimum 50K to be there.

Putting her in to create drama for the feeds 'n fans is one thing but people who really love the BB game and came to play and are going home because Grodner needs to keep Elissa in the game just bites big time.

(It's no wonder they recruit so many people for the show now).

Aaryn's been calling out production on it (and getting yelled at) and the HG's pretty much have it figured out!

So much for all new ppl and a fair season...game on (aka Grodner Game On)!

I think Grodner "hired" her to be in the house, it's one BIG script, and I would bet she's getting minimum 50K to be there.

Putting her in to create drama for the feeds 'n fans is one thing but people who really love the BB game and came to play and are going home because Grodner needs to keep Elissa in the game just bites big time.

(It's no wonder they recruit so many people for the show now).

Aaryn's been calling out production on it (and getting yelled at) and the HG's pretty much have it figured out!

So much for all new ppl and a fair season...game on (aka Grodner Game On)!

Oh seriously? :bangin:

I dont care if Grodner hired elissa or not. I want some BB action and thus far, the only drama I've seen came about because of Elissa. Asa for Aaryn, she can leave anytime. Can't stand her. Hate the way she treated that nimrod, David.

LOCKDOWN.

Guest 6Borders

Oh seriously? :bangin:

Hmmmm...must go ready the Morty rules again. I thought we were NOT suppose to attack other posters for their opinions!

Hmmmm...must go ready the Morty rules again. I thought we were NOT suppose to attack other posters for their opinions!

I hit Slim in the head with the hammer and she doesn't care. :hide:

After Candice ran the water full blast for 15 minutes while she brushed her teeth and moisturized, Elissa blew in and asked her to run the water while she pooped. WTF is wrong with these people and Big Brother? CA is in the midst of a drought and HAS NO water - they take it from other states. Somebody really needs to educate these people about the dire need for conservation.

After Candice ran the water full blast for 15 minutes while she brushed her teeth and moisturized, Elissa blew in and asked her to run the water while she pooped. WTF is wrong with these people and Big Brother? CA is in the midst of a drought and HAS NO water - they take it from other states. Somebody really needs to educate these people about the dire need for conservation.

Oh sooooooo spot on with that!!!! I was baffled when the fridge door stayed open for a good 15 minutes... WHO does that!!!!

I get bonked a lot too :) Keep the marbles that take up residence in my head constantly moving... A good head bonking does me good!!!! LOL!

I love that hammer smiley,lol, Morty's has rules? A joke folks, a joke,lolol

I've barely started watching, and these are some young uns,lol, a few I might like, gotta watch a little longer, don't mind Elissa, whether she was hired or not, can't take Aryan, and that something Marie girl drives me a little cray, we will see, lol

It is obvious that Grodner wanted to put returning Houseguests into the house again this season but couldn't find a good twist to do that and figured this would be the next best thing. I am sure Grodner has a plan to make sure Elissa stays in the house and I am sure that Grodner also has the MVP thing figured out as well. I never expected America to truly get to vote for the MVP I figured from the beginning it was Grodners way to manipulate the game.

Elissa to me is going to stay and right now I will say she is not like her sister but that can easily change. Thing I remember about Rachel is that when she was HOH she would act as though she was God's gift to mankind and because she was HOH she was able to do what she wanted when she wanted and the house had to do what she wanted. When she wasn't HOH and put on the block she kept whining saying it was unfair. It was like she felt she should have just been given the check from the very beginning of the game and never put on the block. I hated her for that and frankly while her second season was better slightly I still didn't care for her.

To me Elissa's down fall is not that she is Rachel's sister but that she started strategizing the minute she entered the house. Too me she is playing the game way too fast. She needs to calm down and let things play out.

Did you feeders just see that. Elissa ran the water again while she was in the bathroom and the cameras keep on going back and fourth to the sink. It was funny. Someones going to call some agency to complain about this LOL

If I was Elissa I would tell them to kiss my ass and walk. They are ganging up on her over nothing. It is ridiculous for people to hate on anybody because of their sister or brother or whatever. THAT is insane. I am not an ELissa fan but jeez.

Now that is exactly the way I think about people. None of that biblical sins of the fathers crap for me...Good on you Slimcruz

Yeah. Aaryn seems to be crazy jealous of her. I think Amanda and Aaryn might join forces to try to be the last two standing since they both have a mutual hatred of Elissa, and both have been very instrumental in getting others to not like/ trust Elissa.

And all that Aaryn sturm and drang over ugh David ugh FAst times at Ridgemont high remake there. o dear where is the basic taste?

gee with all the conservation awareness here...can we also recognize that the food here is plainly not organic and these people are going to be dosed with GMOs ala Monsanto messing up the planetary genetics? The tumors of mice fed GMO corn are hideous and same for the pig stomachs fed the same diet. GMO corn is deadly.

I agree with the conservation. Maybe apply some of the BBUK rules. This season they have to shower outside, and in order to get hot water they have to have someone hand crank a pump while one person showers. To get the hair dryers and curlers to work someone has to peddle a bike. Both the shower and small electronics only work for an hour a day in the morning. Make these guys actually work for what they're getting.

I rallied behind branchel simply because the house was always against them. I wanna see what Ellisa has. Rachel was a beast in comps not so sure about her little sis.... Several other girls i would like to see go first in this house. AND does anyone else see a resemblance in Jeremy to another BB player? Not sure who but he sure looks familiar.

She's playing smart right now....low key/no drama. She's also having pleasant 1 on 1 convos with some of the hgs, which seem to be working in her favor to ingratiate herself with them. She's not the flamboyant and over the top person that she presented herself as being in her video. I wonder which is the real Elissa? ;)