Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

Elissa didn't call anyone but the HOH room a whore. She stated " Oh Great Now the hoh rooms is going to be a whorehouse" Wonders if the hoh room minds this...

By that logic then the room is the whorehouse which houses the whores and the girls in the room are the actual whores. It's the same thing.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By that logic then the room is the whorehouse which houses the whores and the girls in the room are the actual whores. It's the same thing.

That's right, And since Aaryn's bed buddy is gone and the only other bed buddies who will be using the bed in the HOHR would be Jeremy and Kaitlin... she was calling Kaitlin a whore.

I think Elissa said that because she's sick of the ill treatment everyone in the house is giving her for nothing. We haven't even had time to see whether she's a good player or not, and they're already making all these accusations and disrespecting her right and left. (P.S. I'd love to see what Elissa's husband has to say to Jeremy when Jeremy gets voted out. Jeremy won't be feeling like a man, then!)

Exactly.

That's right, And since Aaryn's bed buddy is gone and the only other bed buddies who will be using the bed in the HOHR would be Jeremy and Kaitlin... she was calling Kaitlin a whore.

If Jeremy is going to be there then he too is a whore...see it is not a sex thing but a social milieu lacking integrity. Madison Avenue which is mainly male dominated is often called a whorehouse, for the same reason. The idea is of selling oneself not of selling one's sex.

I'm not ashamed to say that I voted for Elissa. If they (The Aryan Crew) would have given Elissa a chance to simply play the game then I probably would have voted for Nick, McCrae, or Howard but now all I really want is Aaryn (and in a perfect world, Jeremy) out before jury. Best way to accomplish that? Vote for Elissa. If Elissa gets evicted, I am voting for Helen until my goals are met.

I'm not ashamed to say that I voted for Elissa. If they (The Aryan Crew) would have given Elissa a chance to simply play the game then I probably would have voted for Nick, McCrae, or Howard but now all I really want is Aaryn (and in a perfect world, Jeremy) out before jury. Best way to accomplish that? Vote for Elissa. If Elissa gets evicted, I am voting for Helen until my goals are met.

Same here. Jeremy and Aaron have got to go!

^same for me! I mainly just want Aaryn out...then i'll vote for others for mvp.

Completely agree! I will vote for Elissa for MVP until the mean bunch is out and if Elissa goes then I will vote for Helen.

All I can say is that I am almost done. Elissa sorry you had to have such a rotten cast and will have zero chance of staying in this house. Which is probably good for you since you apparently offend then simply by breathing. I think you are a class act and I was rooting for you. I seriously do not know how you have kept your cool because I would have already punched Aaryn in the face and probably kicked Jeremy in the $$$$$. Sorry but I was so looking forward to this season and this us what we got. I cannot even stand to watch the feeds. I hate it every year they always say someone doesn't deserve to be there and that's getting old too! What really makes me mad is the rest of the house with the exception of Helen all are bad mouthing her to her royal b$$$$. I don't like that either even if they are lying.

Jeremy and Kaitlin were doing something the other night and quite frankly calling the hoh room a whorehouse was pretty mild compared to what they have been saying about her. Things like I want to stab her in the face, telling her husband to divorce her and the list goes on and on.

All I can say is that I am almost done. Elissa sorry you had to have such a rotten cast and will have zero chance of staying in this house. Which is probably good for you since you apparently offend then simply by breathing. I think you are a class act and I was rooting for you. I seriously do not know how you have kept your cool because I would have already punched Aaryn in the face and probably kicked Jeremy in the $$$$$. Sorry but I was so looking forward to this season and this us what we got. I cannot even stand to watch the feeds. I hate it every year they always say someone doesn't deserve to be there and that's getting old too! What really makes me mad is the rest of the house with the exception of Helen all are bad mouthing her to her royal b$$$$. I don't like that either even if they are lying.

Jeremy and Kaitlin were doing something the other night and quite frankly calling the hoh room a whorehouse was pretty mild compared to what they have been saying about her. Things like I want to stab her in the face, telling her husband to divorce her and the list goes on and on.

Hey Candice hasn't said anything and they are lying on her also! So I know how u feel! Don't give up and this is from a person who quits every year except last year! It will get better and ELISSA CANDICE AND HELEN needs our support bad! GO LADIES!!!!! Lets hope neither one goes home this week!

I don't think Grodner willl be able to save Ellissa this week. But I am going with the above comments of voting MVP for Elissa then Helen and Candice til Aaryn and Jeremy are gone!

Guest 6Borders

I don't think Grodner willl be able to save Ellissa this week. But I am going with the above comments of voting MVP for Elissa then Helen and Candice til Aaryn and Jeremy are gone!

I have to disagree because the viewers are buying into the "poor Elissa" thing and that's EXACTLY Grodner's intention...everyone else in that house is expendable to get Elissa to Jury in BB15 and then the win in BB17 or 18.

Rachel is retired from the BB House so Grodner just brought in a replacement sister (like I said before...if you can't hire one Olsen twin, you hire the other one!)

Elisse being voted in MVP probably has hurt her. Production should have thought a little further ahead about the MVP by giving more POWER for the position. To just be able to put someone up isn't that good a power. It should carry with it a stronger power by whomever gets the MVP to be able to keep themselves off the block. However, doing this would mean being MVP must be openly recognized by houseguests. Too late to change the rules now, but it would at least have given the MVP a power worth having. I do feel Elisse is at a disadvantage no matter how times she gets MVP. I have yet to recognize how it would help her..and do feel it will get her voted out sooner rather than later. I don't have a favorite yet..though there are some I like..and some I don't like. I did vote for Elisse again for MVP, but don't see how that will help her in the game at all.

I am not buying into the poor Elissa thing. I just want to watch the feeds without Jeremy Aaryn and the rest of the house bashing on Elissa. Yes she is Rachel's sister but I still don't feel that anything she has done should emote such hatred. Vote her out you don't have to constantly bash on her. Jeremy apparently thinks she is the only one that was offered a spot I'm the big brother house this year. I would not be surprised if Aaryn wasn't offered her spot too. Of course I do not know that for sure but they recruit a lot of house guests.

Elissa getting a 'free pass' (and a built in fan base) would kinda tick me off too.

Especially after hearing she has a hubby who provides VERY nicely for her.

Big house and a fancy car too.

( and her mimicking some of Rachel's favorite trademark (that's one word folks ^_^ ) sayings drives me crackers ! !

I'm sure they feel like it wasn't fair plopping her into their midst.

Maybe I'd feel differently if her being there was because of some kind of a "TWIST"... but no signs of that so far.

I agree, I have voted for Elissa as well......They have all treated her badly from day one and she really doesn't get much camera time at all so who knows what's really going on.....cameras are to busy stuck on the bullies and everything that is suppose to have been said by Elissa when in REALITY, we haven't seen her much to see what she really does say and do......and what little time I have seen of her, I see where she has said or done anything wrong!!!!! It's everyone else making the stuff up and adding the fuel to the fire just to get them bullies after Elissa......and if those morons would stop praising themselves and thinking they are all that then maybe, just maybe they could see what is really going on!!!!! But, they aren't bright enough for that appearently!!!!

I kind of hope she wins the whole thing because the bullying the others have done thus far this season should not be rewarded. What would fix their collective wagons the most but her winning. That said, I hope the trashy, rude, hate mongering bullies go quickly and the show can be a real competition again instead of a mean girl pile-on.

I kind of hope she wins the whole thing because the bullying the others have done thus far this season should not be rewarded. What would fix their collective wagons the most but her winning. That said, I hope the trashy, rude, hate mongering bullies go quickly and the show can be a real competition again instead of a mean girl pile-on.

Agreed. The mean girl pile on is crazy. What is wrong with these people?

I like Elissa. Elissa is easily the prettiest woman in the house and the mean girls hate her for that, don't let them kid you. She is a strong woman to have withstood the 24/7 malicious assaults from just about every corner. I couldn't do it. I don't care that she is Rachel's sister nor do I care if she wins MVP every week or not. Being MVP isn't going to keep her in the house. I suspect that BB made her tell that she was MVP. Why else would a person have come clean about that? If Elissa plans on staying, she better win some comps.

She keeps throwing out there that she has Rachel's fans. I don't think that fan base is behind her as much as she thinks. I preferred her sisters gameplay. It wasn't BORING. Elissa is dull.

She'd be pretty MINUS those crappy extentions and botox overkill. WHY do women think that a duckface or trout pout makes them look pretty?