Elissa - Week 1 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

for sure a pity thing

sympathy votes are common in america :lipsrsealed2:

i see her being an outcast no different from other hg's in other season :animated_bouncy:

Perfectly stated.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just on Facebook and they are going wild for Elissa. I know Rachael has a huge twitter fan base. If you can win twice in a row it looks like Elissa will be MVP until she leaves.

for sure a pity thing

sympathy votes are common in america :lipsrsealed2:

i see her being an outcast no different from other hg's in other season :animated_bouncy:

You are a very smart and objective thinker uvp - I like you.

Here is Rachel and Brenden's Big Brother Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/656596344369096/

Regarding the hat incident, Jeremy was reprimanded by BB. He had to take Elissa's hat to the DR and then he had to tell Elissa what he had done and that BB was having the hat professionally cleaned or if she no longer wants the hat, money will be taken out of Jeremy's stipend to buy her a new one. He apologized to her (didn't seem very sincere to me) and she graciously accepted his apology. He did seem embarrassed because he had to confess. He went right back to the 'ew crew' and laughed about it all over again. He is sorry--a sorry human being--but he's not remorseful.

I am a fan of Elissa's and Helen as well. I am voting Elissa for MVP!

i am sure she appreciates it

:lookaround::animated_bouncy:

Yeah I'm pulling for her Helen and Candace! I just hope next time Candace does not listen to anybody except Helen. Helen trying to tell Candace in a sneaking way they were not voting out Alyssa but she listen to Spencer.

Katlin is in a corner crying. She keeps saying she called me a whore on national television. Then she says that she is going to get MVP every week. I think it was Elissa that called her a whore.

Good to know.

no problem :animated_bouncy:

Katlin said Elissa called her a whore on National TV. Katlin was in the corner crying about it. It was probably when we were in Trivia.

I doubt Elissa did. She's just using the house's dislike of Elissa to take attention off herself for whatever reason. She probably thinks Aaryn will put her up because she's jealous of Kaitlin's and Jeremy's "relationship."

I have nothing against Elissa but MVP should be like HOH. You should not be allowed to be MVP two consecutive weeks. This MVP idea is cool, but having all that social media behind you is really unfair to the rest of the house.

If you really want to get technical, Elissa was the HOH last week even though she was on the block, her elected HG went home, not McChicken's.

No fair CBS!

I have nothing against Elissa but MVP should be like HOH. You should not be allowed to be MVP two consecutive weeks. This MVP idea is cool, but having all that social media behind you is really unfair to the rest of the house.

If you really want to get technical, Elissa was the HOH last week even though she was on the block, her elected HG went home, not McChicken's.

No fair CBS!

Brilliant observation.

No fair CBS!

they should just called it co hoh with caveat that you can go on the block

stop beating around the bush with calling it mvp

also someone on a a board i visit deemed it mvs most valuable sibling

i know many were not a fan of ap during ed years but this is probably just as bad :animated_bouncy:

I can totally picture Elissa saying that. When Kaitlin was telling the story last night several times... I never heard her say that Aryan told her that. :gossip:

I think Elissa is just playing a victim role and she really does have that inner nasty girl.

I did hear Kaitlin say that Aaryn told her. I don't remember the time but it was not long after she had her cry in the photo booth.

edit to add: at 7:36, cam 4, Kaitlin told Candice that Elissa didn't call her a whore to her face but did say it to Aaryn.

Guest 6Borders

Elissa as MVP is a joke because there is no way she is "playing the best game" and that is what is supposed to be voted for.

Personally, every day I see Elissa get a little more catty and nasty and more like Rachel. She is totally 100% using Rachels fan base and does shout-outs to them to vote for her and referenced Rachels fans being on her side more than once. If she really had the personality she portrayed in the beginning she would be sustaining it better...I think week one personality was fake.

Granted the other girls (Aaryn especially) are nasty and mean but Elissa knew what she was getting into, she had huge coaching from Rachel (and probably Grodner), she has Rachels fan base voting for her, and if she leaves next week I am willing to bet Julie will say "you America, have the power to bring David, Elissa or (3rd evictee) back in the house"...and of course Elissa will be voted back in.