Spencer - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the conversation the HG's were having at the pool - mostly about movies and actors. Spencer knew a lot about movies, and he was pretty much "running the show". He's way more intelligent than I thought at first, and he's beginning to grow on me.

I can't stand this guy! I can't wait till the targets on him! Somebody please put him up! Along with some of his alliance to give him a rude awakening!

I want to see how he acts under pressure!

Back to topic........

Spencer. Spencer. Spencer. I know the Spencer that we are seeing is not the real Spencer. I can't help but feel that you are a good guy wearing a weasel disguise. Suffice it to say that Spencer is playing a ruthless game at this point.

Spencer is the Machiavelli in the house and he is used to having that ability to influence people as shown by his body language.

Some sense in that statement. Spencer reminds me of the guy who comes to fix the air conditioner or check me in at the the auto dealer when I go for oil change/wash.

Some sense in that statement. Spencer reminds me of the guy who comes to fix the air conditioner or check me in at the the auto dealer when I go for oil change/wash.

Lol, I keep thinking the guy in the movie with the chainsaw.