First Night Complaints! Get them off your chest here!

BigFLGuy

Well it's the first night and though I've been excited for weeks leading up to June 26, 2013, what an overall horrible night. Feeds aren't working, TVGN is NOT in HD, and they are censoring the LANGUAGE! It's called Big Brother After Dark for a REASON!!!! CBS, REALLY, you need to jump on this and fix it quick. I can't watch the live feeds I PAID FOR as they don't even work! Though I've never missed an episode of Big Brother After Dark, I can't even watch this because the censoring makes it too hard to follow along with what is being said. PUT IT BACK ON SHO IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really CBS you should consider your long term supporters and BB Followers before making decisions that make BBAD non-HD and impossilbe to enjoy watching by cutting out sound whenever the houseguests say a curse word. To sum up my first night with BB15 SUCKS! Now bleep that!

I was having trouble with black screen on feeds until a few minutes ago. CBS put a banner on their help page that said to close your browser and then change the time zone on your computer to pacific time.

After I just did this, the feeds started to work.

Could this cast BE any worse? I believe the casting directors went to Skanks R Us to find most of the women. And the guys? Good grief. You have Opie Taylor, Yukon Cornelius, and an air-headed lifeguard who strikes a stunning resemblance to Hermie the elf off of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Yikes!

Could this cast BE any worse? I believe the casting directors went to Skanks R Us to find most of the women. And the guys? Good grief. You have Opie Taylor, Yukon Cornelius, and an air-headed lifeguard who strikes a stunning resemblance to Hermie the elf off of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Yikes!

LOL

I agree. You said it better than I ever could.

Guest 6Borders

No complaints (so far) about the feeds. I didn't have to do anything special, they just came right on a few min after 9pm BBTime.

I was under the impression that BBAD was going to be edited more like the show but when I watched the tape this morning it was exactly what I saw on the feeds, minus the "language" which was bleeped out so many times (especially with Amanda) that you could not put a conversation together and figure out what they were talking about for the most part!

I find some of the cast entertaining, some loud and annoying and of course we have Rachel's sister (because Grodner just can't leave well enough alone) who is boring and seems incredibly shallow and lacking in personality.

i am usually one to complain but really not much so far

maybe once i see how the mvp is used i will get some stuff off my chest :animated_bouncy:

BBAD is terrible with the language censoring. They cast a bunch of potty mouths, then censor for language creating a channel that is best watched on mute. You (bleeped) up CBS.

I was having trouble with black screen on feeds until a few minutes ago. CBS put a banner on their help page that said to close your browser and then change the time zone on your computer to pacific time.

After I just did this, the feeds started to work.

Are you kidding me???? I worked on my computer for two friggin' hours last night trying to get the d@mn feeds to work. After two hours I gave up, completely frustrated and so mad I just went to bed. Is this the best CBS can do??

I shouldn't have to change the time on my computer to a time zone I'm not in just to accommodate CBS's lack of competence. This will affect other things on my computer and it really ticks me off to say the least.

This is NOT how I wanted to start my season. :angry:

BTW I went to help a few times trying to figure out a solution and never saw a banner. I guess it was hiding behind the time clock.

Are you kidding me???? I worked on my computer for two friggin' hours last night trying to get the d@mn feeds to work. After two hours I gave up, completely frustrated and so mad I just went to bed. Is this the best CBS can do??

I shouldn't have to change the time on my computer to a time zone I'm not in just to accommodate CBS's lack of competence. This will affect other things on my computer and it really ticks me off to say the least.

BTW I went to help a few times trying to figure out a solution and never saw a banner. I guess it was hiding behind the time clock.

try the flashback trick someone posted , go to fb and pick 6/26 , 901 pm , pick a cam , then when they start click orange live

my feeds work by trying this :animated_bouncy:

I totally agree! It had to be around 1am east time that I saw that banner since my post here was at 1:30 am east.

I was messing around for hours too and was just about ready to give it up for the night when I saw that. I did try uvp's suggestion last night, it didn't work for me (or I didn't do it right...idk). I'm gonna try resetting my computer clock back to eastern time later and see what happens. Hopefully they have their tech dept working on this.

Playing flashback this morning...the sound has been screwed up. grrr...

Oh my gosh I was wondering who he reminded me of. He does look like Hermie LOL

Guest 6Borders

The sound is really bad right now. Seems like we have sound from all 4 cams at the same time! I had to stop doing updates because I can't follow any one conversation.

Hello all again for another BB season. Let me first say how disappointed I am with the casting. Big brother casting needs to wake up and see who their demographic viewers are. They are women. How in the world can women relate to any of these girls who are obviously all about their looks. Also look at all the guys. Keep your female audience happy by having better looking guys. Now looks out of the way the girls are playing a "Real World" style game. I heard last night , dont remember her name, talking about "OMG she is jealous of me because I cuddle with him, blah blah blah" It seems like they are more interested in showmances than the game.

This is only the first day of prejudgement and nitpicking, this season could become one of the best with the MVP twist but I really hope people actually vote for the person playing the "best" and not their favorite (HAHA YA RIGHT)

I couldn't get the feeds to work last night. They work now. But it didn't even matter because I hate all of these people as of right now. This might change since there are a few of them that could potentially not get on my nerves.

And CBS solution to the feeds issue to change the time zone on your computer is BS. There is no way that you should have to do that. They need to get it together. I do business and use different kinds of interface programs with people all over the world. I have never had to change my time zone.

They are all either actors or wannabes.

I can't decide yet which is less painless to watch.... BB15 feeds or the George Zimmerman trial... And yesterday and this morning for the trial were quite painful to watch.

Well it's the first night and though I've been excited for weeks leading up to June 26, 2013, what an overall horrible night. Feeds aren't working, TVGN is NOT in HD, and they are censoring the LANGUAGE! It's called Big Brother After Dark for a REASON!!!! CBS, REALLY, you need to jump on this and fix it quick. I can't watch the live feeds I PAID FOR as they don't even work! Though I've never missed an episode of Big Brother After Dark, I can't even watch this because the censoring makes it too hard to follow along with what is being said. PUT IT BACK ON SHO IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really CBS you should consider your long term supporters and BB Followers before making decisions that make BBAD non-HD and impossilbe to enjoy watching by cutting out sound whenever the houseguests say a curse word. To sum up my first night with BB15 SUCKS! Now bleep that!

I couldn't agree more!! I loved BBAD on Showtime. This censoring is crazy! Bad move CBS!

If they are bleeping out the foul language we will never understand what they say. :furious3: Glad I didn't get the live feeds this year.

They aren't beeping the live feeds, probably just on TV.

In fact, the feeds seem to be the best this year than they've ever been. Much clearer picture, almost no lag or buffering, not as much cutting to fish as in the past. I'm extremely happy with this years feeds.

Hello all again for another BB season. Let me first say how disappointed I am with the casting. Big brother casting needs to wake up and see who their demographic viewers are. They are women. How in the world can women relate to any of these girls who are obviously all about their looks. Also look at all the guys. Keep your female audience happy by having better looking guys. Now looks out of the way the girls are playing a "Real World" style game. I heard last night , dont remember her name, talking about "OMG she is jealous of me because I cuddle with him, blah blah blah" It seems like they are more interested in showmances than the game.

This is only the first day of prejudgement and nitpicking, this season could become one of the best with the MVP twist but I really hope people actually vote for the person playing the "best" and not their favorite (HAHA YA RIGHT)

So another words they should cast good looking men because the only people the casting has to please are the women? I am a man and frankly if I had a choice I would want to see good looking women in the house more than men. I don't actually watch becuse of the women or the men I watch because I love this show.

They aren't beeping the live feeds, probably just on TV.

In fact, the feeds seem to be the best this year than they've ever been. Much clearer picture, almost no lag or buffering, not as much cutting to fish as in the past. I'm extremely happy with this years feeds.

I was thinking that too.The feeds picture is very clear and not as much FISH. (so far)

I am totally disappointed in After Dark; not being in HD, the censoring, etc. And from what I understand, the live feeds are a mess. I've always gotten the live feeds but decided to see how this season was going before I did....and with the, IMO, fiasco of a censored "After Dark", am glad I didn't sign up for them....throw away season for me.