BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

We would have to have a photo and bio.

Wait! Put Grodner in the house with the hgs with no communication with her production team. That would be hilarious! That would be a great twist! Let her see first-hand what a pack of dildos and bullies she's put in there with some of those underdogs.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait! Put Grodner in the house with the hgs with no communication with her production team. That would be hilarious! That would be a great twist! Let her see first-hand what a pack of dildos and bullies she's put in there with some of those underdogs.

LOL. Sometimes, I get the feeling that they know that already and are laughing at us on the way to cash their checks.

After the show last night, they said tune in Wednesday night to see who won the MVP & who the MVP nominates, plus see the veto comp and will the veto winner be able to save someone that has been nominated, Plus a former FAVORITE HOUSEGUEST returns with some surprising news. Tune in Wednesday at 8pm........I wonder what the Returning Houseguest has to say, according to the live feeds, none of the previous houseguests has mentioned a former coming back into the house for anything so I am curious as to what this is about......

After the show last night, they said tune in Wednesday night to see who won the MVP & who the MVP nominates, plus see the veto comp and will the veto winner be able to save someone that has been nominated, Plus a former FAVORITE HOUSEGUEST returns with some surprising news. Tune in Wednesday at 8pm........I wonder what the Returning Houseguest has to say, according to the live feeds, none of the previous houseguests has mentioned a former coming back into the house for anything so I am curious as to what this is about......

Probably someone like Jeff or Jordan will show up and announce some new twist. Personally I don't think these people need any more twists as they are twisted enough....

Elissa is the MVP and I don't think they had the ceremony yet. She put up Jeremy and he won POV and I think she is going to replace him with Nick.

I was hoping it would be Zingbot...but it is probably too early.

Instead it may be dingbat (Rachel).

Or we have not seen Jesse yet this season.

On a more positive side maybe it will be Evel Dick or Jeff.

I was hoping it would be Zingbot...but it is probably too early.

Instead it may be dingbat (Rachel).

Or we have not seen Jesse yet this season.

On a more positive side maybe it will be Evel Dick or Jeff.

You could right! She said the most popular hg! Zingbot is popular!

I wonder, if Aryan gets evicted before jury, if Julie will say anything to her about her bigotry (since it's been exposed by CBS nationally). I know she won't if A's evicted after jury starts.

If she or GinaMarie are booted before Jury, I would love for Julie to tell them on national tv that they have been fired from their jobs because of their comments. The looks on their faces would be PRICELESS!

Elissa is the MVP and I don't think they had the ceremony yet. She put up Jeremy and he won POV and I think she is going to replace him with Nick.

OH NO!!! I was SO hoping they could get Jeremy out. Crap.....

Julie is going to address the racism on the talk and her views on it!!! JULIE IS GOING TO ADDRESS IT AND NOW WATCH IT!

When??? I don't watch the view but I will for this!

If she or GinaMarie are booted before Jury, I would love for Julie to tell them on national tv that they have been fired from their jobs because of their comments. The looks on their faces would be PRICELESS!

It would be great tv!!!